From Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Greece

Hello to everyone I am a huge fan of DLR from the "steve vai" session.

Hi michael_kotsis! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

hi from France amigo!
      http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

Mmmm.... gyros.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
            Mmmm.... gyros.
            Have you ever been to "It's Greek to Me" in Tacoma?

Tiny little place - basically a drive thru with about 2 tables inside and 2 outside.

Great gyros though, and Greek style spaghetti. Deep fried calimari is excellent too. Don't know how "authentic" it is, but the last time I was there, it seemed as though the people cooking might have actually been Greek.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Nope, never been there. I've been traveling to Tacoma a lot lately on one of my cases, though, so I'll have to check it out. Thanks.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

It's at the corner of 6th and Division. Can't go wrong with that place.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
                  Mmmm.... gyros.
                  Those were great on drunken nights when I was there on deployment... Grab a few on the way back to the ship....

The proper pronounciation is like "hero's", right ???
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Hello ....good evening and welcome
                    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                    the chazzers are so lucky
                    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X