X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

When Wolfie Starts a band ?

Its a given that ed Van fuckwit would be still trying to remember fucking CVH if it wasnt for Wolfie and his MP3 player.
    Its not a hard stretch to think he said hey pops the other guys a dog "its dave or the grave motherfucker (ironic i know )" .
    So van fuckwit thinks I will do it cos it means I get to be in a band with my son .
    Not expecting great/good reviews, sold out shows (yeah van hagar whats one of them ?) Interest in the shit he hawks about .... amps,guitars,sneakers etc.
    So from wolfies point of view,yeah a massive tour that was fun .

What happens when like most 18 year olds he goes fuck you dad I wanna do this myself .
    I wanna be in my band, doing my stuff with people my age doing what ever you did when you were 18 ?
    fuck your fucking framing
  • Mushroom
    Commando
    • Jul 2009

it's inevitable, but I doubt Wolfie will say Fuck You Dad.

Ed will say... Fuck You Wolfie, you're done. Michael is coming back because he's better than you.

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

From what I gathered out of what you wrote, you wonder when Wolfie will create a separate business or build from the established line his father developed.

It is difficult to say, Wolfie is theoretically could do both. Or develop a niche for himself with in any number of endeavors.

There are quite a few examples of children in the music industry to evaluate if you are making projections on Wolfies developmental patterns.

I venture to say, Wolfie has excellent resources in Intelligence (High IQ), Good Teaching, Concentration, Character and Background.
      He will have the time and luxury of leisurely pursuing his chosen ideas and concepts. This leisure will provide him with the time to be detailed, diligent and be able to contemplate his actions and die rolls throughly.

These two make a formidable team.
      Last edited by standin; 10-21-2009, 05:48 PM.
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Wolfie already plays in another band with guys his own age. There's a thread about it somewhere around here.

Wolfie will ride the VH cash cow for as long as EVH and AVH decide to keep it going.

Nobody in their right mind, not an even a teenage kid, would say "fuck you" to arena touring and a constant stream of high quality pussy in favor of playing college campus cafeteria shows and shitty night clubs.

Believe you me, if Wolfie ever departs from VH, it will be on his dad's terms...not his own.
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Found it.

Here's the thread...

fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

must have missed this one .
            Actually in the vids he looked a lot happier playing with these guys than his old man ...but i think that got covered in that thread .
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I think Wolfie will be the male version of Chasity Bono.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Are you saying that Wolfie is going to come out as a lesbian in a few years?

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Little Texan
                  Who knows what's going on there?

He may already be sporting a gunt!!

Long live the GUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Will his new band feature pre-recorded backing vocals when they play live...or is that just something he'll do while in Van Halen?
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

Weren't they using a harmonizer rather than prerecorded vocals?
                      "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                        No. A child from two famous parents who will end up a nobody and fat.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          No...Chastity Bono is the male version of Chastity Bono. (ever since the surgery)
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Wolfgang Van Halen & the Pie Eaters
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

Let's go wolf hunting...
                              "wolfgang van halen" tag used....
                              Looking only for fresh tracking.

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hS46WQsmbrM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hS46WQsmbrM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8tPpgCWpMt8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8tPpgCWpMt8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TwII1ztM84E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe8 7a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TwII1ztM84E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe8 7a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/grgKQonkXlA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/grgKQonkXlA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
                              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...