Why did Barrack Osama Hussien win a Nobel piece prize ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Why did Barrack Osama Hussien win a Nobel piece prize ?

Hey I did look through thes forums and didnt see a thread ???
    Whats up with that.....

Anyway, why did Hussien win a nobel peace prize ?????

Im thinking of hittin al jazeer or whatever that arab channel is called to
    get the explanation ???

Did he win it for being in office for less than a year while the world
    economy was down the crapper ??

I thought they awarded this prize to worthy recipients, no offence to
    obama hussien, but theres a 1000 humanitarians that should
    have earned this ????

What the fuck???
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

They still deliver news to Australia by carrier pigeon?

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think it was really more a symbolic thing to say "Thank God that warmongering, imbecilic Chimp is gone, and you didn't allow the batshit lunatic moose killing bitch to replace him"
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Haha. Anyone other than Pana & the bashing would have been brutal. Hope the family is well brother. Take care.

Somehow I kinda envy someone who doesn't follow the news day by day. I remember back when I was like that. Sure was a happier time.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

We were sending it by "Balloon Boy".
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

We don't talk about such silly things in The Front Line. This is a place for serious discussion of serious topics.
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Good lord, it's amazing how the brain auto-corrects. I just looked at this thread again. "Barrack Osama Hussien"? "Nobel Piece Prize"?

Niggawut?

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Just as a show of solidarity for a vision, a lot based on what he says on public speeches. Not the first time that's happened, just the first time it's raised this much of an uproar in recent memory...
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                    Good lord, it's amazing how the brain auto-corrects. I just looked at this thread again. "Barrack Osama Hussien"? "Nobel Piece Prize"?

Niggawut?
                    Wut chew talkin' 'bout Willis?

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      We now have turbo doves thankyou very much !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

No offence to anyone, (as old as this news apparently is) I still dont get why
                        he was awarded, even after reading your responses. If he delivers what he
                        spruiks, then helll yeah, bring it on ! But its all just words at this point.
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Because the Nobel panel is in conspiratorial cahoots with leading factions of the Muslim world to slowly chip away at the masses of power currently concentrated in the hands of old white men of European descent.

Jesus, I thought it was obvious...
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                            No offence to anyone, (as old as this news apparently is) I still dont get why
                            he was awarded, even after reading your responses. If he delivers what he
                            spruiks, then helll yeah, bring it on ! But its all just words at this point.
                            It's because they wanted to place Obama with such distinguishes peace laureates such as Yasser Arafat and Henry Kissinger.

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

It is because Osama is assisting the Rockefeller's in the 3rd interplanetary war between two alien races, which has desolated the planet 5 other time before. One of the Alien race backs America and the other backs the other people. The Rockefeller's have carried the knowledge during the Pre-Egypt reset. They are disappointed that they do not have the combined control. This is why they spread the rumor of slavery. Egypt was not built with slaves but with Alien technology. When the Illuminati got a hold of the world control the Rockefeller's have kept the slave issue sold to the public. If you notice no Jewish oral tradition mentions that an Uncle Al happen to push rocks all day.
                              So, the Rockefeller's have created the propaganda of Egypt slaves.
                              They have created the new man, this is to be our next evolution.

This is well documented facts. But the less common education behind Terry's post.
                              <object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mtZd5ciMNqs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mtZd5ciMNqs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>
                              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...