X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CreatureFrmTheC
    Groupie
    • Jul 2009

Can you help me?

I am looking to upload the Let's Mambo vid onto my iPhone, but I cannot find my BBQ DVD. Can anyone help????
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CreatureFrmTheC; 10-27-2009, 06:05 PM. Reason: upload photo
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hi CreatureFrmTheC and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Welcome!

Can't help you with you iphone issue, but goddamn that CVH/DLR decal is fuckin cool!!!
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

The problem with this video is that many torrent sites initially viewed it as an "official" release, and therefore wouldn't touch it. Now that a few years have passed, you might find a copy at JamToThis or other torrent sites. A copy shows up every so often on EBAY, but it really isn't worth the inflated cost. Have you tried any of the trade sites, such as VH Trading?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

An "official release" that was never officially released??

Guess that makes about as much sense as ABKCO records pulling Rolling Stones videos off of You Tube that were recorded long after 1970.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            An "official release" that was never officially released??

Guess that makes about as much sense as ABKCO records pulling Rolling Stones videos off of You Tube that were recorded long after 1970.
            It was a different era, regarding the "BBQ". People were a tad nervous after the RIAA decided to prosecute 12 year old kids and their grandmothers for downloading stuff, and if it held even the faintest scent of being legitimate, sites tended to err on the side of caution. Even as recently as two years ago, JamToThis refused to touch it:

DLR's No Holds Barbeque? - JamToThis

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...