X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

60 Minutes -Swine Flu Vaccine - 1979

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEJyUgt7lY8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEJyUgt7lY8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJiTStZtrlE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJiTStZtrlE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Eh, Ron Paul

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

He old, big deal. He makes sense at least...
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My main reservation about the H1N1 vaccine is the fact that some of it has mercury in it, and I'm not putting anything in my body containing mercury. Why is it even necessary to poison the vaccine with mercury, anyway? The government has strict guidelines on mercury as far as our drinking water goes, yet they allow mercury in flu vaccines?

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Little Texan
            My main reservation about the H1N1 vaccine is the fact that some of it has mercury in it, and I'm not putting anything in my body containing mercury. Why is it even necessary to poison the vaccine with mercury, anyway? The government has strict guidelines on mercury as far as our drinking water goes, yet they allow mercury in flu vaccines?
            The only thing I've heard is that it's a "preservative." So I guess they wouldn't make as much profit if they didn't have it. It's always about the $$.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Little Texan

This post is totally understandable and the fault of poor public education. No offense but people like Elvis have no excuse and are a disgrace to their profession but with all the fucking crap flying about, especially in the US, non medical people are bound to be confused by all the lies put about by the Woo-Woo Oprah fuckwits.

It's a tiny tiny irrelevant amount of mercury.

How tiny?

The amount of mercury in a vaccine is the same as in 125g of fish. Think about that. That is a tiny fucking portion.

For our American pals 125g of fish is about 4.4 ounces of fish. To demonstrate that in the real world, if you imagine shoving 4.4 ounces of fish up Jenny McCarthy she probably wouldn't notice.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Nice way to guage it...

BTW, I didn't say anything about mercury...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You know in my darker moments I do think fuck them. I think the planet is overpopulated. you have all these pointless fat stupid cunts blobbing around when there is little natural selection especially in the West.

Why not let the stupid be culled by not taking a vaccine.

I'm close to this point of view but worrying about the economic demand from all the silly people combined with the moral question of 'Is it ok for stupid people to kill themselves' blurs it a bit
                  Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-31-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    Nice way to guage it...

BTW, I didn't say anything about mercury...
                    Dude I like you and we go a way back but I get annoyed about this vaccine nonsense because it's important.

It's not like who likes the fucking solo to Panama. Someone could read your posts and then not take a vaccine because you are wrong.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I agree...

My problem with you, my friend, is how skeptical you are with seemingly everything except what the US Government says...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

It's not like who likes the fucking solo to Panama. Someone could read your posts and then not take a vaccine because you are wrong.
                        I hear you, and I don't want people to read my posts and make up their mind regarding whether to get a shot, or not...

I'm here to post the current debates and ideas. Nothing more...

Yes, I am skeptical of vaccines, but do your own research...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

My point would be who is your government?

In the US you seem to have this separation. Your government is Johnny along the road that works for the IRS working for politicians that you elected. Government isn't some alien monster it's what it is.

Your politicians may be owned by big business but most of the people that seem to be libertarian like big business anyhoo so should be happy.

As far as my skepticism I think the US government is entirely wrong on defense spending, most of it's foreign policy, Iraq, Iran and obviously health care.

I can only think the stuff you mean is the conspiracy theories whereby I discount almost all of them.

That's because there is very little evidence of any of them but more importantly and exactly opposite to your perception, I think government is incapable of pulling off even a small conspiracy.

These people, your neighbors not fucking aliens, who you think are incapable of running fucking anything like a hospital because they are government but in parallel are super fucking efficient master criminals capable of silencing thousands of witnesses whilst killing Kennedy/faking moon landings/blowing up the WTC/Hiding spacecraft etc etc.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            I hear you, and I don't want people to read my posts and make up their mind regarding whether to get a shot, or not...

I'm here to post the current debates and ideas. Nothing more...

Yes, I am skeptical of vaccines, but do your own research...

You must have a BIG fucking ego to say that.

A big fucking fat dumb ego.

You are saying that you have a bad feeling about vaccines so know better than the scientists and doctors that you are discounting. The people that, lets face it, were proved smarter than you by meritocratic exams and then were taught with the best information on the subject for many years.

But you have a bad feeling about it?

Based on what exactly?

Indigestion because it's not evidence.

A fish worth of mercury?

Cheers!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

What's ironic is the sanitation department will fine you for throwing old computer monitors into the dumpster because they contain mercury but the government is trying to force you to have it injected into your body. Go figure.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...