• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Zeero Exposed

Originally posted by deero
    i'm flattered by your attention and admiration. but i still think you are a cunt
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    Well, I've got a leg up on ya then, because I know you're one.
    But you started with these not me bitch, don't be afraid to address me on the boards. your thinly veiled Scrubs reference is also a bit sad. Anyway don't im me if you don't want it back, now go away---good boy. GOOD BOY!
    (Note for the record I never IM'ed him, only left a visitor message on his profile because he was being a douchebag towards Candy Girl...)

hahahaha...you keep getting owned, sally! best stop while you're ahead! its called toilet paper, try putting it to use and maybe you wont have quite as many issues.

scrubs reference? dont watch it, but please...enlighten me...

loser
    oop, good one. guess i'll leave you alone, you are clearly not well armed. see you at the vos show?
    "Not well armed" says the guy who keeps getting his ass handed to him and resorts to IMs so that the public on the board doesn't know?

LMAO

Nice try, Shirley, but I think everybody's clear about who's ill equipped for a flame war here.

Please, keep it up! I'm sure Main will get a kick out of it when I post it, turkey dick.
    owned? by getting deleted by a pussy moderator who can't argue or have a little fun without acting like a bitch? it is funny to me how serously people take some stuff. the cult-like mentality is ridiculous. i'm just trying to liven up a pretty boring fan site that's all. this ford guy is a see you in tee, you don't have to be like him, tell me again you're not ripping off scrubs......
    I think it's more a matter of Ford telling you to go fuck yourself because your stupid, insolent, attention whoring "Look at me world!" bullshit has been played out to death here.

You're not funny.

You're not creative.

You're not original.

Your shit has been DONE TO DEATH, bud. For reals, yo. It's not a matter of "taking it too seriously", much as you might like to convince yourself that it is, it's a matter of BEEN THERE/DONE THAT/BOUGHT THE T SHIRT and it's not interesting or even remotely amusing anymore. It's fucking boring, tired, old, retread horseshit that got old in 2004 when the classic Sheep Pen officially demolished your ilk.

If the sites boring, you're pretty well aware of where the door is. If you want to contribute something or actually make a point, fine, but so far all you've established is that you're here to troll and draw attention to yourself.

Question you have to ask yourself is, who here really gives a fuck if you want attention? Is that OUR problem? Fuck no.

You should be edited. You should be deleted. I don't think you should be banned, per se, because it's funnier watching you throw a shit fit about Ford editing you.

Wake up.

And I never watched Scrubs all that much, dipshit, so if you're going to enlighten me about what I'm supposedly "ripping off", do it. Either shit or get off the pot because I'm very quickly losing interest in you.
    More to come...?
    Twistin' by the pool.
  • Shaun Ponsonby
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Oct 2004

deero?

Sounds gay. He'd probably get on with Bill.

Having not been around in a while, I'll be very interested to find out how much of a fuckface he is in comparrison to former fuckfaces.
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Not for nothing, but with Gar and Savicki around what's the point of having trolls here?? Seriously?

That plus the fact that Ed is upset that his fans may want new music (what a douche)

seems mighty pointless for anyone to rip on Dave for anything, but whatever..

someone help zeero with the concept that he's 4 years too late.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

His posts weren't deleted. They're right there in the doucherag bucket where they belong.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Well, obviously he hasn't learned anything...bold is mine....

"Having read your musings as well as those of ford and many others--do you actually believe my posts are any more self-serving than anyone else's on here?"

- Yes, very much so.

"Come on, Linda"

- Oh, how original! Who'd you get the 'naming' idea from?

"anyone who posts on here is looking for the thumbs up, cheers, have a beer, you da man response from the community."

- Oh, OK...

"Likewise, there is a mob mentality when you can all gang up on someone who refuses to drink the kool-aid. The fact that ford feels it necessary to edit/delete me is a little comical, but moderating is not to be taken lightly, if you saw that movie "Role Models", ford is probably exactly like the king and you one of his minions."

- Didn't see the movie, sorry.

"And you be honest here for a second my friend, how many of the posts on here really ever make much of a point? Talk about retreads: next album/dave can walk on water/ed is a douche/dave and blonde strippers/wolf is fat/dave best singer ever, EVER!!/set list for next tour/dave cures blindness/fave vh song. That about does it This site is generally stale, so I shook it up a bit."

- LMAO. God complex much? Fuck, troll, you're more desperate than I thought.

"I still think ford and some others (you included) think dave reads this stuff, and you want to make sure he knows how you feel about him when he sees it. Sorry Ginger, sorry indeed."

- Yep, that's us, waiting to hear from Dave every day. Obviously, not a single word I said made any sense to you AT ALL. I don't know whether it's because you're truly desperate for attention in any way shape or form and just ignored it so that you could get more, or because you're skull is so fucking thick that it just doesn't compute to you somehow. Either way, the point remains and I'll again make it VERY SIMPLE for you, so that you can follow easily:

If

You

Don't

The

Site

Then

Leave.

Capiche, douchebag?
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Amen To That.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Dave cures blindness ??

I'm tired of this brail crap! Hook me up with Dave!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I know for a fact that Dave read DDLR.com religiously. He thought you guys were a bunch of gay douchebags. When he found out a lot of the people were the same, he just got his spies to scan the site sporadically to see if there were any trends he should be reacting to.

For example, he changed his whole look for the tour specifically because I started so many hair threads.

Oh dear.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Is your middle name Delusion ??

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

You dare to insinuate I'm making this up?

Oh dear.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Yeah...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Forsooth I object and challenge you to a duel sir.

Oh dear.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

You're on!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

OK.

You're not really Elvis.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Your father was a hamster and your mother smelled of elderberries.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...