X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOEThasreturnen
    Banned
    • Sep 2009

Finally, we will have a unified heavyweight champion

Let me be the first to announce this ladies and gentlemen, fans and supporters. BRIAN MINTO WILL FIGHT CRIS ARREOLA ON DEC. 5 ON HBO. That's right, I have inked a deal that will finally bring unification to the heavyweight division. We will put our World Federencto Title and Areaolas team will put their WBC title belt on the line. Finally we will have only 1 champion. I made the prediction several years ago that this day would happen and was met with some doubters I must say. Well now the day has come. This fight will be shown in 26 different countries and viewed by billions. I will update twice weekly from now to fight day. Thanks for the support. Out. T.
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
      Veteran
      • Jun 2005

I guess the Klitchco brothers and David Haye have no say in this, huh? I didn't realize Mento had the only meaningful belt in the division.
      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
        Veteran
        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by JOEThasreturnen
        We will put our World Federencto Title and Areaolas team will put their WBC title belt on the line.
        Don't you mean Work Fake-erencto Title belt?

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Let me be the first to announce this ladies and gentlemen, fans and supporters. BRIAN MINTO WILL FIGHT CRIS ARREOLA ON DEC. 5 ON HBO. That's right, I have inked a deal that will finally bring unification to the heavyweight division. We will put our World Federencto Title and Areaolas team will put their WBC title belt on the line. Finally we will have only 1 champion. I made the prediction several years ago that this day would happen and was met with some doubters I must say. Well now the day has come. This fight will be shown in 26 different countries and viewed by billions. I will update twice weekly from now to fight day. Thanks for the support. Out. T.
          Minto isnt worth crap, holmes could come out of retirement & beat him
          to a decision at 50 yrs of age..gimme a fucking break dude.
          BTW no one cares either.

EUAS

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

That's right, I have inked a deal that will finally bring unification to the heavyweight division.
            Don't lie, it was in crayon.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Nice. Glad to see everything is going according to my plan.

There's a lot of money involved in this. You better not screw around, Joey.

You know what I'm like when I get mad...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Firstly, Arreola will murder Minto.

Secondly, Minto isn't even good enough to be a sparring partner for either the Klit brothers.

Thirdly, your obsession with mediocre heavyweights is really quite extraordinary. Are you president of the Chuck Wepner appreciation society?

Next.
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

Joe T, you didn't by any chance promote Jimmy Thunder did you?
                  Last edited by sonrisa salvaje; 11-16-2009, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Yeah, and he promoted Clubber Lang too..........
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Arreola 6 month suspension?

The World Boxing Council suspended Chris Arreola today due to his foul language in the ring, when he expressed himself after he lost to Ukrainian champion Vitali Klitschko on September 26th, 2009 in Los Angeles when Vitali put his Heavyweight title on the line.

WBC President, Jose Sulaiman clearly expressed his being upset before the attendants during the second day of working sessions of the 47th Convention of the organization when he stated that there is no way a boxer within in the scope of the organization he leads can be let express himself in such a vulgar way without getting a penalty.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

good god, it's real. just saw a commercial on HBO.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• JOEThasreturnen
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          good god, it's real. just saw a commercial on HBO.
                          translation.....you where right yet again JOE and I too am becoming a believer as well as a fan and supporter of yours.....I was the first to announce this as usual.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                            Veteran
                            • Jun 2005

Ok Joe T. I'll be looking for you on the broadcast. I would expect that you will be in the ring at some point as a part of his entourage? Or possibly lurking at ringside?

Comment

• Little Texan
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                              Ok Joe T. I'll be looking for you on the broadcast. I would expect that you will be in the ring at some point as a part of his entourage? Or possibly lurking at ringside?
                              Just look for a morbidly obese beaner in Minto's corner of the ring. Dat be Joe Blunder.

Comment

Working...