PDA

View Full Version : Finally, we will have a unified heavyweight champion

JOEThasreturnen
11-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Let me be the first to announce this ladies and gentlemen, fans and supporters. BRIAN MINTO WILL FIGHT CRIS ARREOLA ON DEC. 5 ON HBO. That's right, I have inked a deal that will finally bring unification to the heavyweight division. We will put our World Federencto Title and Areaolas team will put their WBC title belt on the line. Finally we will have only 1 champion. I made the prediction several years ago that this day would happen and was met with some doubters I must say. Well now the day has come. This fight will be shown in 26 different countries and viewed by billions. I will update twice weekly from now to fight day. Thanks for the support. Out. T.

VanHalener
11-12-2009, 07:30 PM
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee234/shill2004/princestfu.jpg

sonrisa salvaje
11-13-2009, 10:52 AM
I guess the Klitchco brothers and David Haye have no say in this, huh? I didn't realize Mento had the only meaningful belt in the division. :fufu:

sonrisa salvaje
11-13-2009, 10:54 AM
We will put our World Federencto Title and Areaolas team will put their WBC title belt on the line.

Don't you mean Work Fake-erencto Title belt?

redblkwht
11-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Let me be the first to announce this ladies and gentlemen, fans and supporters. BRIAN MINTO WILL FIGHT CRIS ARREOLA ON DEC. 5 ON HBO. That's right, I have inked a deal that will finally bring unification to the heavyweight division. We will put our World Federencto Title and Areaolas team will put their WBC title belt on the line. Finally we will have only 1 champion. I made the prediction several years ago that this day would happen and was met with some doubters I must say. Well now the day has come. This fight will be shown in 26 different countries and viewed by billions. I will update twice weekly from now to fight day. Thanks for the support. Out. T.

Minto isnt worth crap, holmes could come out of retirement & beat him
to a decision at 50 yrs of age..gimme a fucking break dude.
BTW no one cares either.:fufu:

Guitar Shark
11-14-2009, 12:56 AM
That's right, I have inked a deal that will finally bring unification to the heavyweight division.

Don't lie, it was in crayon.

Anonymous
11-14-2009, 01:46 AM

Nice. Glad to see everything is going according to my plan.

There's a lot of money involved in this. You better not screw around, Joey.

You know what I'm like when I get mad...

Cheers! :bottle:

binnie
11-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Firstly, Arreola will murder Minto.

Secondly, Minto isn't even good enough to be a sparring partner for either the Klit brothers.

Thirdly, your obsession with mediocre heavyweights is really quite extraordinary. Are you president of the Chuck Wepner appreciation society?

Next.

sonrisa salvaje
11-16-2009, 11:15 AM
:hee::hee:
Joe T, you didn't by any chance promote Jimmy Thunder did you?

binnie
11-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah, and he promoted Clubber Lang too..........

twonabomber
11-17-2009, 06:36 AM
Arreola 6 month suspension?

The World Boxing Council suspended Chris Arreola today due to his foul language in the ring, when he expressed himself after he lost to Ukrainian champion Vitali Klitschko on September 26th, 2009 in Los Angeles when Vitali put his Heavyweight title on the line.

WBC President, Jose Sulaiman clearly expressed his being upset before the attendants during the second day of working sessions of the 47th Convention of the organization when he stated that there is no way a boxer within in the scope of the organization he leads can be let express himself in such a vulgar way without getting a penalty.

twonabomber
11-22-2009, 03:02 AM
good god, it's real. just saw a commercial on HBO.

JOEThasreturnen
11-23-2009, 10:21 PM
good god, it's real. just saw a commercial on HBO.

translation.....you where right yet again JOE and I too am becoming a believer as well as a fan and supporter of yours.....I was the first to announce this as usual.

sonrisa salvaje
11-24-2009, 10:46 AM
Ok Joe T. I'll be looking for you on the broadcast. I would expect that you will be in the ring at some point as a part of his entourage? Or possibly lurking at ringside?

Little Texan
11-25-2009, 02:00 AM
Ok Joe T. I'll be looking for you on the broadcast. I would expect that you will be in the ring at some point as a part of his entourage? Or possibly lurking at ringside?

Just look for a morbidly obese beaner in Minto's corner of the ring. Dat be Joe Blunder.

binnie
11-25-2009, 02:46 AM
Whilst it last, this might actually be quite entertaining. Can't see anything other than an Arreola victory by stoppage though...

sonrisa salvaje
11-25-2009, 10:54 AM
I'm looking for Minto to try and hit Arreola with a chair so that Joe T can do the big splash off the top rope. Look for Arreola to sustain broken ribs due to Joe's girth.

JOEThasreturnen
11-26-2009, 09:39 PM
We have been in the gym for the last 8 weeks. Brian is in the shape of his life and ready to finally unify the division as both men will be putting their belts on the line. We plan on fighting on the inside to eliminate arreolas reach advantage and have him out of there by the 4th. Thanks. T.

binnie
11-27-2009, 02:08 AM
Minto is going to knock him out in 4 despite the fact he went longer than that with Vitali?

OK.....

sonrisa salvaje
12-03-2009, 04:32 PM
The time is drawing near for Joe T's primetime debut. I'd better see you on the telecast Joe or you will have some splaining' to do.

jhale667
12-04-2009, 02:54 AM
Minto is going to knock him out in 4 despite the fact he went longer than that with Vitali?

OK.....

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it. He didn't want that fight stopped, either; he's tough (and dumb) enough to have been content to stand there and taken it for another round.

binnie
12-04-2009, 03:44 AM
This will be quite a spectacular fight whilst it lasts. They aren't going to have to go looking for one another.

twonabomber
12-06-2009, 06:17 AM
good job Joe, you fuckin' turd...

Arreola stops Minto in 4
Posted Dec. 5, 2009 at 07:16pm

Chris Arreola bounced back from his knock-out loss to Vitali Klitschko by stopping Brian Minto at 2:40 of the fourth round on the Paul Williams-Sergio Martinez undercard Saturday in Atlantic City, N.J.

Minto (34-3, 21 knockouts) was game but overmatched and undersized against one of the biggest punchers in the heavyweight division.

Arreola (28-1, 25 KOs) put Minto down with a vicious overhand right. The Butler, Penn., fighter got up and fired back, thrilling the crowd. However, he soon went down again and the fight was stopped.

“I hope I sent the message that I’m still a man to be reckoned with,” Arreola said. “He’s not Vitali Klitschko, but he’s a tough guy.”

Arreola, who weighed a hefty 263, was stopped by Klitschko in the 10th round in September.

POJO_Risin
12-06-2009, 07:42 AM
No, he's not Vitaly.

Little Texan
12-06-2009, 05:30 PM
So, did anyone that saw the fight on tv see a big, fat Mexican in Minto's corner? :hee:

Fairwrning
12-06-2009, 09:44 PM
I did actually watch this fight and did not see any large Mexicans....I actually felt bad for Minto..he was given NO respect going into this fight..was he a last minute sub or something??

LoungeMachine
12-06-2009, 10:13 PM
This is where Thudner disappears for months without saying a word.....

jhale667
12-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Minto got the beat shit out of him! :lmao:

Funny how the fight went exactly as Thudner predicted...out in 4...except for the fact it was Minto who got TKO'd...oopsie. :D

binnie
12-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Minto has some heart, I'll give him that. But this was only ever going to go one way.

Unchainme
12-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Joe Thunder still exists?

damn, it's just not the same without Al. kicking his ass.