X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Right wing hate rhetoric against Obama is getting extremely NUTBALL

And if I see anybody with a "Psalm 109:8" t-shirt or bumper sticker, I'll kick their fucking teeth in...

div>Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

That is just fucking disturbing. And completely fucking lame on the part of the Rethuglicans...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

She looks like a boy.

FROD watches ugly little boy anchorwomen bitch at him thru the screen.. what a dolt for abuse!

Fuck that channel!

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        div>Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
        She lost me. I understood what she was talking about with Psalm 109.8 because I'm starting to see that everywhere I look, but @ 3:48, Psalm 109.9 is brought up. It is the next verse, but there is a huge difference between 'we want him out of office' and 'we want him dead'.

I'm not taking a side because I find all of it completely asinine, but was Psalm 109.9 thrown in for the spin?

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Here is the funny part.

By continually acting like the idiots they are, they are slowly pulling back the curtain so the American People can see with their own eyes what the Republican Conservative Agenda truly is:

A Nation run BY and FOR WHITE CHRISTIAN CITIZENS, with Christianity as the State Religion.

Dancing, Drinking, Smoking, Fornication are against the law.

Believing That Lutherans Are Soulless Demons is the norm.

Where Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Old People, Mentally and Physically challenged individuals are all sent to the fucking kamp, and hey, who the fuck cares if they ever get out?

Where anyone who does not earn at least $30,000 per year will be shot.

Where anyone who cannot prove their Aryan Ancestry is pure back to 5 generations will be made to dig their own grave, then will have to be forced to listen to polka music while watching old Hitler speeches while tripping on an LSD IV drip until they become a mindless babbling idiot like Chimpy.

Where men may marry girls older than 10 years old.

Where women are treated as cattle at worst, and like domestic love slaves at best.

Hey, we all know how the Retardlicans love a FASCIST STATE!
          Last edited by Hardrock69; 11-18-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
            She lost me. I understood what she was talking about with Psalm 109.8 because I'm starting to see that everywhere I look, but @ 3:48, Psalm 109.9 is brought up. It is the next verse, but there is a huge difference between 'we want him out of office' and 'we want him dead'.

I'm not taking a side because I find all of it completely asinine, but was Psalm 109.9 thrown in for the spin?
            It adds context to the preceding verse. They aren't just praying for Obama to be out of office, they are praying for his DEATH.

Not many other ways to interpret these words....

Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

It's all very strange. The Republicans are slamming Obama, and the Democrats are slamming the slammers. Normally they would be propping up their guy. One side against, one side for. Funny how instead of a 10 minute segment of how terrific Obama has been & is for the country, all they can muster up is even more hate against the haters.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                It's all very strange. The Republicans are slamming Obama, and the Democrats are slamming the slammers. Normally they would be propping up their guy. One side against, one side for. Funny how instead of a 10 minute segment of how terrific Obama has been & is for the country, all they can muster up is even more hate against the haters.
                I'm not crazy about Obama's policies, or some of the pieces of shit he's got working for him, but that's no excuse to pray for the man to fucking DIE, for Christ's sake.

Surely you see the difference?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  I'm not crazy about Obama's policies, or some of the pieces of shit he's got working for him, but that's no excuse to pray for the man to fucking DIE, for Christ's sake.

Surely you see the difference?

Totally. But I think a lot of people that might get these stickers or whatever will only know of the first part of the Psalm.

I'm just saying that since he was elected, it isn't one side attacking him while one side supports him. It's one side attacking him, while the other side attacks the attackers. Out of all this, no one is standing up and saying all the great things he has done or will do.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    She looks like a boy.

So in other words, you think she's hot?

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Totally. But I think a lot of people that might get these stickers or whatever will only know of the first part of the Psalm.
                      And RIGHT THERE lie the REAL dangers of the "Praise God and pass the ammunition!" rhetoric that the Republican party embraces.

You know how casually 109.8 slides into 109.9, ESPECIALLY when you've got a fired up lunatic fringe that thinks they're on some kind of holy fucking mission to protect some abject "God Bless America and Fuck the Democrats Up Their Asses!" idealism that Fox News continually force feeds them day after day after day?

What happens when just ONE trigger happy mother fucker gets a good head of steam about him and gets lucky?

This is bullshit and its treasonous as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just saying that since he was elected, it isn't one side attacking him while one side supports him. It's one side attacking him, while the other side attacks the attackers. Out of all this, no one is standing up and saying all the great things he has done or will do.
                      The real problem, as I see it, is that the far right is so engorged by hatred and anger that John McChrist and the Virgin Sarah lost the election (still!) that they REFUSE to acknowledge anything positive that Obama's done in his first year (and there's been a good amount).

The mirror image is that many of Obama's supporters are so infuriated that that scenario isn't happening that they're not taking the time to actually acknowledge that Obama has taken some stances that aren't cool and put some bad people into positions they shouldn't be in.

Neither side will recognize the actual points of the other side (at least when they can be based on real life demonstration) and it's fucking polarizing this country.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I watched a little bit of that show last night... best part was when she put on O'Reilly's audio about Polanski. Wish I could remember the exact quote. The look on her face afterward was hilarious.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                          This is bullshit and its treasonous as far as I'm concerned.
                          Agreed.

First person I see sporting one of those T-shirts or stickers gets free dental work.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Big Train
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

The thing I keep hearing here is the "Republicans", when it is clearly a fringe element. To play fair, it would seem I would have to equate the Animal Liberation Front and Code Pink to the DNC.

So if your:

Republican-Hate filled Christian Conservative
                            Democrat-Looney, violent, childish animal lover
                            Independent-Looney, spaceshot, illlogical atheists

Clint Eastwood is right, as he said to GQ last month:

" It's just...everybody's so screwed up. It seems like our country's in a kind of morbid mood, because of the recession or whatever. We're becoming juvenile as a nation. The guys who won World War II and that whole generation have disappeared, and now we have a bunch of teenage twits.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                              The thing I keep hearing here is the "Republicans", when it is clearly a fringe element. To play fair, it would seem I would have to equate the Animal Liberation Front and Code Pink to the DNC.

So if your:

Republican-Hate filled Christian Conservative
                              Democrat-Looney, violent, childish animal lover
                              Independent-Looney, spaceshot, illlogical atheists

Clint Eastwood is right, as he said to GQ last month:

" It's just...everybody's so screwed up. It seems like our country's in a kind of morbid mood, because of the recession or whatever. We're becoming juvenile as a nation. The guys who won World War II and that whole generation have disappeared, and now we have a bunch of teenage twits.
                              The unfortunate fact is that this "fringe element" is controlling the Republican party right now. Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Glenn BecKKK, Mush Limpdick, Virginia Foxx. Republican elected officials are attending the teabagger rallies where this type of hateful shit is openly practiced, and not a single one of them is speaking a word against it. Eric Cantor (who is Jewish) spoke at that teabagger rally with the sickening Holocaust poster and said NOTHING. The Democratic Party never sent any congressmen out to a Code Pink rally, so you can't even make that comparison.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...