• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Deck the Halls with Bongs of Holly?

316,000 Bongs Land Someone on Customs' Naughty List
    By Jonathan Lloyd
    NBCLosAngeles.com
    updated 3: 00 p.m. PT, Thurs., Nov . 19, 2009
    Custom officials unwrapped a surprise Tuesday at the Port of LA/Long Beach -- 316,000 glass bongs disguised as Christmas ornaments.

The shipment's value was estimated at more than $2.6 million. The fake ornaments were hidden inside 860 boxes that arrived from China in a shipping container.

Agents said the items were decorated like Christmas ornaments. Before you get any ideas, consider these holiday gift options.

Customs spokeswoman Cristina Gamez says the importer remains under investigation and there have been no arrests.

URL: 316,000 Bongs Land Someone on Customs' Naughty List - KNBC-TV- msnbc.com
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

There will be 316,000 people without Christmas bongs this year.

What is this world coming to? What is next, the hookers and bud I ordered from Chima for my friends?
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

There will be 316,000 people without Christmas bongs this year.

What is this world coming to? What is next, the hookers and bud I ordered from Chima for my friends?
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

FUGRAKKI'N PIGS!

and I don't even smoke .......pot?? .

But, I could'a used those for my Airplane Dope..SUNZABITCHEZZZ!!!

Rocky Mountain .......High ...Coloradooooooo!!!!.............Holy Sh!t I'm ina PLANE.............. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Never understood the rational behind getting so worked up over water pipes. As if that's going to stop anything other than somebody NOT burning their lungs with stuff they're going to smoke anyway.....

Somebody probably moved a couple of tons of smack right by them as they chased the "Nasty life-threatening bongs" down at customs.....
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
            Veteran
            • Jun 2005

If the pipes get siezed, as McCartney would say, Let Me Roll It to ya.
            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
              If the pipes get siezed, as McCartney would say, Let Me Roll It to ya.
              Yeah, but that was before he did a week in the Tokyo Jail
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...