X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

What the FUCK was I thinking?

I just can't believe myself. In spite of a few futile attempts at this nonsense in the past, I joined a dating site last night.

Within 3 hours, I had 35 emails from various freaks and weirdos - one of whom's profiles actually stated one of his favorite bands was Sammy Hagar era Montrose.

After I vomited, I took down the profile. Have to rethink this. I am clearly delusional

Oh dear.
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible

I am clearly delusional
    Or drunk...
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

If I was single and not hung like a baby spider I'd go out with you.
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

You know, I didn't have a drop. That is even more disturbing. Although TONIGHT, the whole experience made me down a few.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by VanHalener
          If I was single and not hung like a baby spider I'd go out with you.
          Thank you - it's the thought that counts!

Oh dear.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
            I just can't believe myself. In spite of a few futile attempts at this nonsense in the past, I joined a dating site last night.

Within 3 hours, I had 35 emails from various freaks and weirdos - one of whom's profiles actually stated one of his favorite bands was Sammy Hagar era Montrose.

After I vomited, I took down the profile. Have to rethink this. I am clearly delusional
            Hope you learned your lesson.

Dating & flirting on the internets is one thing, but joining dating sites is another thing entirely.

Seriously, who'd'you think would join those sites? Hunks? People with great social lives? People?

The farther I went down that road was join a social network site. Because I was bored. And I never use it anymore.

Cheers! :bottle:
            Last edited by Anonymous; 11-24-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
              Sniper
              • Oct 2009

I've got Myspace... I don't get creeps on there.
              Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                I've got Myspace... I don't get creeps on there.
                Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                  Sniper
                  • Oct 2009

Four hundred and twenty six fucking friends... And none of them are creepy. I know most all of them personally, too....

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Hey, I'm not saying you've added creeps... but saying that MySpace doesn't have creeps is like saying the internets have no pedophiles.

As long as you only add the people you know, you're quite safe.

I too know all the people I've added on my social network... and none of them are creeps (at least to me).

But even in the Army we get creeps.

Just watch your back, kid... the internets are fucked up, these days.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                      Sniper
                      • Oct 2009

Nukier periferation has messed up teh interwebz.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Good call, 3 hours was a good sampling size for a decision.

What you should do with your online dating profile is let us here at the Army help you fill it out and let us screen the responders.

This is the prescription for love from the Doctor of Love.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Sucker of Satan's Penis

Upon the requisite emails responded, My Greatness (selah - all praise and glory be under MOI) met with this one plumpy, huge-titted Believer chick at the Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake.

I liked the darkness of her skin.
                          I licked the darkness of her German Chocolate Cake she ordered.

I did NOT like that she pushed the cake to me for disposal and walked out on her half of the check after my observation of how much she appeared to enjoy cake.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Hey, speaking of creepy people...

Hello, Gar.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              Good call, 3 hours was a good sampling size for a decision.

What you should do with your online dating profile is let us here at the Army help you fill it out and let us screen the responders.

This is the prescription for love from the Doctor of Love.
                              Well Dr. Love, you do always know best.

Oh I'd love to see what you guys would come up with for this. And better yet, screen the responders.

Did you know that every man over the age of 40 owns a motorcycle? EVERY LAST ONE!!!!

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...