PDA

View Full Version : Dear Lounge ,

Pages : [1] 2 3

thome
11-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Here is how a web forum works loung e

Poeple put up a subject and they are seeking comments on that or they would have it closed after the initial post.

Then others converse within the thread about the subject and then they converse about the posts posted by the other writers.

And that little lounge is the way big people carry on.

Not like a little BRAT who isn't able to control the path of the adults conversation.

Grow UP!

Delete YOUR Post. and mine all after.

YOU are the one who destroyed the thread. You are th GAR of Mods.

On the other hand why don't you PM me some day and see how well you do.

You pick the subject.

thome
11-30-2009, 07:04 PM
NICK You Fukk off to.

You are just as silly as lounge, I think you are all ate up in the head about who the assholes are around here.

If Loung e wouuld have stayed out the thread it would have carried on a normal cuve.

But you want people to only play with you.

Spoiled brat .

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:07 PM
I didnt delete any of your posts, moron.

:gulp:

Put down the glue, and find a hobby.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:09 PM
NICK

If Loung e wouuld have stayed out the thread it would have carried on a normal cuve.

It was MY thread you stupid inbred fucksac.

And the thread was fine UNTIL you started in with your BS.

You really are a whiney bag of nothingness, aren't you little buddy?

thome
11-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Both of you get the fuck out of this thread!! I'm sick of your feuding threadjack shit! I know it's just a silly thread on a rock board, but I and the posters in this forum shouldn't have to put up with shit like this with the subject matter of four murdered police officers and nine children missing one of their parents!

Now fuck off both of you, or I'm dumping every post you make in this forum!!

Hey NICk why don't I ask Sarge to close down -THE FRONT- it is the only forum in here that is full of sh!t talking tittie babies who think they are untouchable.

Maybe I am not the problem maybe the Forum is..?

You and longe argue with every fukking post that isn't up your ass.

You delete post that are on subject personalized that don't address you .

But you personalize all the time you two faced ass holes.

You escalate the issues then turn them back on the posters.

Kis My Ass.

That FRONT isn't a forum it's a JAIL.

thome
11-30-2009, 07:13 PM

You don't own sh!T.

If you want to make a statement close it after the thread topic or shut the FUKK UP!

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:14 PM

Well, we gladly grant you BAIL then....

Go free, and please don't come back in.

thome
11-30-2009, 07:17 PM
I didnt delete any of your posts, moron.

Put down the glue, and find a hobby.

Till YOU posted we were on subject, Instigator.

Threats and deletion promises if we don't play to you personally.

The Mods aren't this web site the members are.

And sacred threads are the stupidest BS line I have ever heard of.

PS I never sniff glue it's funny tho isn' it.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Till YOU posted we were on subject, Instigator.

No, you weren't, moron.

You were bitching with the female poster who spurned you, and crushed what's left of your self-esteem.

You were using the thread to re-fight your love battle with the one who broke your little cyber-heart.

And now you've started your umpteenth "Lounge is a big meanie" thread....

:lmao:

Keep digging, hufferboy.

thome
11-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Well, we gladly grant you BAIL then....

Go free, and please don't come back in.

Since, I don't play a instrument it is one of the few forums I can post in if you want to sesure(sp) me due to my lack of musical skill then do it.

I only have opinions, if you don't like them then you can comment on them.

If you don't want comments by every other MF in the WHOLE WORLD close the thread after your initial post, Nazi.

FORD
11-30-2009, 07:24 PM
There are threads where some troll babbling & preschool behavior is tolerated, and some where it's completely inappropriate.

Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size would know the difference between the two.

thome
11-30-2009, 07:27 PM
No, you weren't, moron.

You were bitching with the female poster who spurned you, and crushed what's left of your self-esteem.

You were using the thread to re-fight your love battle with the one who broke your little cyber-heart.

And now you've started your umpteenth "Lounge is a big meanie" thread....

Keep digging, hufferboy.

and my third post and Blaze's third would have been/was, on to the subject further delving into what makes this world tick.

Each and ever slam we made on each other was in context of the subject Nazi cripple brain.

Lounge isn't a meanie he is an asshole Mods Power freeak that doesn't think clearly enough to Monitor a forum.

If you want only editorial comeback, get on a. dot org and get with poly lit students and have at your self.

They would probaly eat you alive.

No I never Huffed gasoline either keep trying you will, i know.

Diamondjimi
11-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Meltdown threads... ya gotta love 'em... :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Since, I don't play a instrument it is one of the few forums I can post in if you want to sesure(sp) me due to my lack of musical skill then do it.

I only have opinions, if you don't like them then you can comment on them.

If you don't want comments by every other MF in the WHOLE WORLD close the thread after your initial post, Nazi.

Let it all out, little buddy. Have a good cry.

Let the world know how bad you have it here, with all the Nazis you have to deal with when all you're really trying to do is state your "opinions" :lmao:

Sorry if your feewings are hurt, and you feel you're being "susured" :wtf:

*BIG PEOPLE TALK WARNING*

From time-to-time, in a forum such as The Front Line, there are going to be srious topics that won't be appropriate platforms for your rants against your ex girlfriend who gave you the blue balls online. Suck it up, champ.

Learn to roll with it, as well as the fact that you don't get to ruin any thread you want.

It's not a jail, little buddy. You're free to roam the entire interwebs and spew your word salad. Or better yet, log off for a while and get some fresh air, like I did recently.

Take a walk down to AM PM and see what's on sale this week....

thome
11-30-2009, 07:30 PM
FORD There are threads where some troll babbling & preschool behavior is tolerated, and some where it's completely inappropriate.

Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size would know the difference between the two.

FORD These two post of mine before Lounge showed up are Off subject and Babble to you...?

Yeah, I guess you are right.

Lets make it all about you and me sitiing in a tree then along comes "The Boyfriend".

I thought I addressed the subject matter, but I guess I was talking to you and insulting you in some way again.

It's all my fault.

Just like it's whoever paroled the perpetrater's fault.

Perhaps, you are thinking of the wrong family ding dong...

Perhaps, he comes from a long line of Mf'rs pissed about cop violence and the system they brutalize within.

Perhaps, By family I meant a whole world of people who are on the other side of the law and see it clearly as a, what is best for our side, vendetta.

Binladen thinks he is doing right..? The WTC thought it was doing right..?

Just standin there perpetrating it's ideals and then the planes ....you know the story.

I personally don't care for the system and it's problems, or the Outlaws and thier manifesto.

You aren't going to change it in this thread .

So get off my ass please.

standin
11-30-2009, 07:31 PM
and my third post and Blaze's third would have been/was, on to the subject further delving into what makes this world tick.

Each and ever slam we made on each other was in context of the subject Nazi cripple brain.

Lounge isn't a meanie he is an asshole Mods Power freeak that doesn't think clearly enough to Monitor a forum.

If you want only editorial comeback, get on a. dot org and get with poly lit students and have at your self.

They would probaly eat you alive.

No I never Huffed gasoline either keep trying you will, i know.

Please do not defend me, Thome.
Your post was hurtful and I was retaliating.
I was wrong. I should have ignored your post.

thome
11-30-2009, 07:33 PM
From time-to-time, in a forum such as The Front Line, there are going to be srious topics that won't be appropriate platforms for your rants against your ex girlfriend who gave you the blue balls online. Suck it up, champ.

Bring up the past and discredit me all you want it has nothing to do with today, Bitch, like little spoiled bitch.

FORD
11-30-2009, 07:34 PM
FORD These two post of mine before Lounge showed up are Off subject and Babble to you...?

ALL of your posts are babble to me :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:38 PM

Pretty funny how he loses the word salad schtick when he's whining in Feedback, though :D

thome
11-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Please do not defend me, Thome.
You post was hurtful and I was retaliating.
I was wrong. I should have ignored your post.

You were cool as with most posts, just on me. I could care less about the reasons, we were within our forum rights.

Our discussion was about the issue at hand wether it be the murdered cops or the affects it has on the living.

Lounge has rules, we must never matriculate, within the post towards the affects of society and the reasons we are all here.

He springs into action and doesn't THINK FIRST!

Thoughts like.. that most all threads will dissapear into the ether in 3-7 days Page two..and the next crisis he wants it to be know he is in charge of.

It's Lounge that is out of line.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:43 PM
You were cool as with most posts, just on me. I could care less about the reasons, we were within our forum rights.

Our discussion was about the issue at hand wether it be the murdered cops or the affects it has on the living.

Lounge has rules, we must never matriculate, within the post towards the affects of society and the reasons we are all here.

He springs into action and doesn't THINK FIRST!

Thoughts like.. that most all threads will dissapear into the ether in 3-7 days Page two..and the next crisis he wants it to be know he is in charge of.

It's Lounge that is out of line.

Okay, I'll try to dumb it down for you.....

ALL I DID WAS TELL YOU 2 TO KEEP YOUR PETTY PERSONAL BICKERING OUT OF THE THREAD, OR I'D REMOVE YOUR POSTS.

Then YOU said this:

Blow me lounge we are conversing within the topic and have expressed our ideal about it.

Now YOU have made it something other than it was douchnozzle.

She makes it about me and her then you make it about you and us fukk off!

Now I am going to make it about you and your fukking control freak pussy Mod Style.

Put my post back up and delete yours and mine since you stuck your bloated ego in here .

I have never written a PM to anyone around here about what a cont you are but I bet you have written fifty about me.

How many have been written about you as far as complaints of your facist ego.

You're the one who had the little meltdown hissy fit, thome.

Seriously? I think you need meds.

Get some air, will ya?

thome
11-30-2009, 07:44 PM

Yes, I feel that way also.

About my own posts too.;)

thome
11-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Okay, I'll try to dumb it down for you.....

ALL I DID WAS TELL YOU 2 TO KEEP YOUR PETTY PERSONAL BICKERING OUT OF THE THREAD, OR I'D REMOVE YOUR POSTS.

Then YOU said this:

You're the one who had the little meltdown hissy fit, thome.

Seriously? I think you need meds.

Get some air, will ya?

Exactly, you made threats of controll assuming you weren't being properly stroked.

And to be true I was talking with Blaze within the context, and you want in, get in, get in without an Mod stick, and see what happens.

Things may go your way after all, instead of seeing everything with a biggotts eye.

VanHalener
11-30-2009, 07:48 PM
*DING*

Round 1 ends with a handful of drugs.

And now Round 2...

*DING*

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Exactly, you made threats of controll assuming you weren't being properly stroked.

No, dumbass.

I made a controlling threat [being a mod in the forum] because you were derailing a serious thread for your own personal issues with standin.

You don't like rules or authority. I get that.

You feel you should get to say whatever, wherever, whenever you want. I get that.

Guess what, Hufferboy? You don't.

Don't like it? Try RothChats or The Links.

Or better yet, start your own board.

standin
11-30-2009, 07:50 PM
:biggrin:
Leave it to VanHalener to bring the laugh-tract!

jharp84
11-30-2009, 07:57 PM
*DING*

Round 1 ends with a handful of drugs.

And now Round 2...

*DING*

Gotsa fukkin luv it ey! Free entertainment! Better especspccc! When your gettin wasted! :tongue0011: :biggrin: :pullinghair:

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 07:57 PM
Hey NICk why don't I ask Sarge to close down -THE FRONT- it is the only forum in here that is full of sh!t talking tittie babies who think they are untouchable.

Beg for it to be closed because you dont get your way......

Assume the problem is with everyone else, and not yourself.......

Classic.

If not meds, how about therapy?

jharp84
11-30-2009, 08:05 PM
Fukk! I'll take tha med's! Fukk tha health care jags! :tongue0011::biggrin:

thome
11-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Beg for it to be closed because you dont get your way......

Assume the problem is with everyone else, and not yourself.......

Classic.

If not meds, how about therapy?

I begged once a long time ago.

You know I would never persue that .

We were talking .

Within the context of the thread and the forum rules .

I am not backing down, so keep telling more lies and see how long untill you hang yourself.
I am sick and tired of -YOU- derailing thread post conversations, that are on subject, but not within you own personal criteria,.

I am sick of you posting "I Own This Thread"
Originally Posted by LoungeMachine

Capitalizing -MY- like your all over the ticking of the world of wonder..

If I post a thread, I cannot control the conversation.

It goes where it goes. Perhaps you should roll with it, rockstar.

If you were real good you could comment within the context of Blaze and I and get what you want.

Or stay the fukk off the members ass.

But, your not a good Mod.

Nickdfresh
11-30-2009, 08:17 PM

You and longe argue with every fukking post that isn't up your ass.

You delete post that are on subject personalized that don't address you .

But you personalize all the time you two faced ass holes.

You escalate the issues then turn them back on the posters.

Kis My Ass.

If you don't like the "Front," then fuck off and don't post in it. Is it really that tough, oh bag of douche?

I also didn't "delete" your posts. I removed them to a separate thread because it was again another drunken Thome meltdown and threadjack in probably the least appropriate thread to do so in. I removed them after getting a couple of complaints of your complete lack of respect for anything or anyone and you and your friend seem to enjoy turning every thread into an epic flamewar, no matter how tragic or inappropriate the subject matter. In fact, it seems the more inappropriate, the more of a belligerent little fuckwit-troll twat you become. .

And fuck face, I can point out at least four or five posts you made to do nothing other than start shit with people, including name dropping and off topic pissing and moaning. Please keep it up, because you should be one of the first banned...

thome
11-30-2009, 08:22 PM
I made a controlling threat [being a mod in the forum] because you were derailing a serious thread for your own personal issues with standin.

I have no issues with her, only the issue at hand .

You are the SpillOver Boy Man.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 08:27 PM
We were talking .

Within the context of the thread and the forum rules .

No, you weren't.

I am not backing down, so keep telling more lies and see how long untill you hang yourself.

Oh noes!

I

I am sick of you posting "I Own This Thread"

I never posted that, liar.

I posted it was MY thread, being that I was the thread starter. I know that it's hard to keep up, but try little buddy.....

I

If I post a thread, I cannot control the conversation.

Because you're not a mod/webbie. See? You're starting to understand it after all!!!!

If you were real good you could comment within the context of Blaze and I and get what you want.

The "context" of you and whatever her name is, was bitching at each other and I DID comment on your little spat. I said knock it off.

But, your not a good Mod.

No? Well I've been modding here for years, and the FL is my second forum, so SOMEONE must think I do a good job, Champ.

I am a gud speeler, tho.

I know the difference between your and you're.

Maybe if you go back and get that GED, you will too, little buddy.

Thanks for playing: LOUNGE IS A BIG MEANIE

thome
11-30-2009, 08:32 PM
If you don't like the "Front," then fuck off and don't post in it. Is it really that tough, oh bag of douche?

I also didn't "delete" your posts. I removed them to a separate thread because it was again another drunken Thome meltdown and threadjack in probably the least appropriate thread to do so in. I removed them after getting a couple of complaints of your complete lack of respect for anything or anyone and you and your friend seem to enjoy turning every thread into an epic flamewar, no matter how tragic or inappropriate the subject matter. In fact, it seems the more inappropriate, the more of a belligerent little fuckwit-troll twat you become. .

And fuck face, I can point out at least four or five posts you made to do nothing other than start shit with people, including name dropping and off topic pissing and moaning. Please keep it up, because you should be one of the first banned...

Then Ban away hot shot!

Everything you wrote above was a blatant lie.

Justify one of your sentence accusations with proof.

Perhaps you only care about what i dissrespect you are the most dissrespoectfull person on the net.

KKKROVE etc..., Nazi pictures of Senators and TV personalities, Repukes this and that, The BCE is a NAZI front, non-stop sh!t ,Fukk you. accusing the president of the united states of planning the WTC attack perpetuation lies no-stop to feed you attention monkey

You are the LIAR and Anti American propoganda PRINCE, Lies the whole of them.. all my posts are true and from me you don't like them ban away..

Standing up to you is like facing a fukking crybaby Expatriate who still lives of Uncle Sam.

FUCK YOU! Shit Slinger., .

jhale667
11-30-2009, 08:33 PM

^Pretty much sums it up right there. And LMAO @ "oh bag of douche". :D

Thanks for playing: LOUNGE IS A BIG MEANIE

Guitar Shark
11-30-2009, 08:33 PM
I was just walking back from getting a haircut and found a dollar bill in the street.

chefcraig
11-30-2009, 08:37 PM
I was just walking back from getting a haircut and found a dollar bill in the street.

I was just coming back from the ATM, lamenting how my hair seems to be thinning. Talk about a small world!

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 08:44 PM

Outside of The Lusty Lady, or Deja Vu?

ThrillsNSpills
11-30-2009, 08:44 PM
dissrespoectfull person .

woo we is flyin

http://subrevolt.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/9848CoughSyrupJuanaPrep.jpg

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 08:46 PM
You are the LIAR and Anti American propoganda PRINCE, Lies the whole of them.. all my posts are true and from me you don't like them ban away..

Standing up to you is like facing a fukking crybaby Expatriate who still lives of Uncle Sam.

FUCK YOU! Shit Slinger., .

God, I love this thread...... :D

hambon4lif
11-30-2009, 08:48 PM
I found a 10 dollar bill with a patch of pubes on it...made Hamilton look like he had a moustache.

...that stripper must've kept that bill close to her patch. It smelled like pussy and money at the same time.

What the fuck was this thread about anyway?!??

Oh yeah, sorry Thermos....I'll let you get back to your crybaby shit now....

thome
11-30-2009, 08:49 PM
I was just coming back from the ATM, lamenting how my hair seems to be thinning. Talk about a small world!

I was just trying to get my point across in a thread that Lounge had not posted in for hours and Nick had never posted in.

Arguing the finer point of -Why- people do what they do.

Within the context of the thread title and forum rules.

Just passing the time not worried about dollars or hair.

Then the thought police showed up and started a fistfull of Bull Sh!t.

So like a Mokey I throw back and suddenly I derailed the tread.

I asked Lounge twice to replace my post and delete,all after,
his initial slam and my responces to it .

But he wouldn't do it.
Now I am getting banned....oh fukk me..LOL

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 08:54 PM
I was just trying to get my point across in a thread that Lounge had not posted in for hours and Nick had never posted in.

What difference does it make when/if we post in it?

The the thought police showed up and started a fistfull of Bull Sh!t.

Oh no, a mod DARED to tell you to stop arguing with your spurned cyberchick in a thread about slain cops. Poor baby.

So like a Mokey I throw back and suddenly I derailed the tread.

Welp, that was stupid of you.

I asked Lounge twice to replace my post and delete all after his initial slam and my responces to it .

For the third time, retard..... I DIDNT DELETE ANY OF YOUR POSTS, MORON

And why the fuck would I delete my own?

Now I am getting banned....oh fukk me..LOL

Don't think it can't happen?

Do the names Andy Taylor or Black Flag ring a bell, gashuffer?

thome
11-30-2009, 09:01 PM
woo we is flyin

http://subrevolt.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/9848CoughSyrupJuanaPrep.jpg
\
\ Dude, here is the 411. I have a huge firewall and I like it that way.

I do not have the spell check feature due to this.

I type as I am disslexic perhaps I am.

I frequently log onto another browser page and look up words at Merriam Webster and it is a pain, but the wall stays, as in, due to many viruses over the years that fakk me up for days.

I do not want to lower my firewall. I have to log in after every single post is sent and sometimes it won't let me log back into a thread to correct misspelling, untill I close the whole page and open my browser back up and favorites the RA.

I don't use my identity safe feature either to keep as small a footprint as possible.

and yeah the RA has always been in my favorites.

I also do not feel like typing all my posts in Word and then tranfering then to use words spellcheck.

So it is a guessing game it doesn't hurt my feeling when peple make fun of my style or spelling I know why and I know how to correct it and I chose when and where.

I see that it doesn't offend you Isee you only see it as opportuntity to giggle like I don't know I am missplelling word.

I usually get the last laugh.

I could go on but ....That is the way it is.

Know Your thome.

Soon he will be banned.

twonabomber
11-30-2009, 09:03 PM
\

what? no spell check due to a firewall? turn in your PC, you're too dumb to use it.

I type as I am disslexic perhaps I am.

nah, that's not it.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 09:05 PM
what? no spell check due to a firewall? turn in your PC, you're too dumb to use it.

nah, that's not it.

The Fakk you say......

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Why is this thread starting to read like a CAPTAIN CAPLOCKS troll?

The meltdown, followed by the "real" reasons he posts the way he does......

With Capt Caplock, it was because he was blind, and using caplocks was the only way he could read what he was posting. [his computer read others' posts to him]

Now with Thermos, his "schtick" is due to spelling at a third grade level, and not being able to activate spell check due to his firewall ??????

thome
11-30-2009, 09:10 PM
I spearheaded a movement to get Hyman banned for a month before he was yeah I understand who is a threat to the site and who is being bagged on.

Don't think it can't happen?

Do the names Andy Taylor or Black Flag ring a bell, gashuffer?

I understand the concept but thanks Daddy Front Controller

Guitar Shark
11-30-2009, 09:11 PM
Don't jump to conclusions. I think he is saying that the wall of his trailer is actually on fire.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 09:14 PM
Don't jump to conclusions. I think he is saying that the wall of his trailer is actually on fire.

Fakk.

The smoldering asbestos won't help his spelling any.....

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 09:16 PM
I spearheaded a movement to get Hyman banned for a month before he was

A movement?

Here?

How did you "spearhead" said "movement" egssaktly?

Don't tell me you unleashed the powers of your PM function.....

:shudders:

ThrillsNSpills
11-30-2009, 09:19 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xJ10rvkaJxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xJ10rvkaJxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chefcraig
11-30-2009, 09:20 PM

Yeah, those hibachis are a pain in the ass when you use too much fluid. Especially indoors.

thome
11-30-2009, 09:24 PM

nah, that's not it.

I choose to use it or not.

Lord know I don't have your knowlege but I have converted this PC fom a 300G to 500 and increased my RAM but 3G and a new Vid Sound card and a I have gone thru two optical drives my latest to play modern games.

PATA to SATA and I have had Ie7 didnt like it Ie8 didn't like it Vista didn't like it.

I delete all of my hard drive with a Nuke Boot disk every 6 months or so. to refresh my system and start with new APPS .
I test my OP Chip, speed occassinally and change performance standards.

I am contemplating going with the new intel chip and replacing all the guts.

i can pick and choose my way thru my sofware and split my hard drive as needed for differrent configurations of what OS I want to run on what APP.

I choose what I want to on my start up as well I configure it daily.

That is about my knowlege of the Box.

You teaching anywhere I can always learn more..?

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 09:28 PM
\

I choose to use it or not.

And the story changes already......

thome
11-30-2009, 09:40 PM
And the story changes already......

I do not use the RA spell check feature.

As a matter of fact I haven't even researched if it has been offered since the restart a year ago.

Jeez, now I am trying to relate to you what a waste of time .

Look... Lounge, you fukked me in -The Front- today plain and simple.

My innablities are on my shoulder, knock them off as you will.

My posts today were on topic, Blaze came down, I responded within the criteria of the thread statements and thread topic and back at her ,at the same time.

Then we bantered for a few more posts and all on topic.

At each other, but on topic just like you and everyone else here at The RA.

Just not what you wanted.

Your Idea, of what the words meant to you.

You slammed at me and it was on .

I asked you to delete MY post that were responces to yours and Your post, but you refused. The thread could have been right back where it was, Blaze and I working out together what this tragedy means to US.

That is what went down. I was there.

kwame k
11-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Bullshit Huffhead! You were told to knock it off, period and then your ensuing meltdown.

You did it in the Dead Solider thread and then in the Dead Police Officers thread......

When you come down off the glue you might even realize that you were wrong.....doubt it because your type never claims responsibility for your actions.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 09:52 PM
One thing I've learned, is that it's never the troll's fault...

It's always the big bad meanie mod's.

Had they just taken their beef private, and kept to the topic, no posts would have been moved by Nick, and the thread wouldn't have been closed by myself.

I've reopened the thread with some new info from the AP.

Any Gashuffer BS will be removed, but he's more than welcome to post in the thread on topic

Pretty simple really......

kwame k
11-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Sure is...maybe that's the problem it's "to"simple for a huffhead;)

thome
11-30-2009, 09:56 PM
A movement?

Here?

How did you "spearhead" said "movement" egssaktly?

Don't tell me you unleashed the powers of your PM function.....

:shudders:

I hated him the most first . I doubt that but it feeds, MY MONKEY!

I started threads in the Webmaster forum about his kiddie porn and the gay porn and the attack from the Tard Board.

Actually, I am just trying to sound like I have done something to defend free speech within the rules of decent people.

Semi un-decent people like me.

Semi un-decent people who want to play the game within the rules only occasionally breaking the boundaries of compliance.

I don't like being censored.

If you see me or my posts as something else, you are blind as a bat.

Biggotted towards my ideals.

Blind as a Biggott.

Like I said earlier PM and and we can discuss a few things.

Or we can work it out here.

I believe because I am pro this or that, that you are against, has poisoned your mind to my need/right (I know I don't own the site) to make my point.

Then Nick comes in with the BAN CARD.

For Nothing, out of line, at the wrong time.

Because, I was in the right and you came down on me after Blaze did.

here we are.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 09:57 PM
Poor victim.....

Blaze, Nick, me..... how do you cope?

Hang in there little buddy.

The sun will come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow.......

thome
11-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Bullshit Huffhead! You were told to knock it off, period and then your ensuing meltdown.

You did it in the Dead Solider thread and then in the Dead Police Officers thread......

When you come down off the glue you might even realize that you were wrong.....doubt it because your type never claims responsibility for your actions.

There you are holding Lounge's balls again ..

Here is my first post dumb ass find something out of line or against thread topic.

And kindly find your own personality, the yes master lounge stuff is weak.

The Perp was a loonie that is for sure, but 10 of thousands are let out to get a second/third ..chance, it isn't Huckabee's fault.

Some other judge would have done the same if it was his day on bench.

To me it is like the kids thing..4 million school children did not take a gun to school today.For years on end... then, the fingers start pointing and the blame..after a incident.

Cops respond to crimes, they don't "serve and protect" a single thing.

95 % of them are glorified meter maids passing out tickets.

The electric chair isn't a deterent and niether are cops .

They should give the perp the chair for this, nothing is detered, except him.

I don't like to see a bunch of people/cops get smoked for nothing and odds are it is for no real important reason, just personality dissorders.

I guess I only give a fukk about the families on both sides who "if they care" have to go on living with this .

thome
11-30-2009, 10:07 PM
Poor victim.....

Blaze, Nick, me..... how do you cope?

Hang in there little buddy.

The sun will come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow.......

Not really on topic there... kinda ......more like...... a sidestep away from the confrontational banter you are known for.

Perhaps, I should censor you or move your posts somewhere....??

Thinking ...thinking...?

Nope can't do it...to bad I guess, I will just have to deal with your derailing of this last post by me, but you would probably see it as total thread derailment due to your blind hatred and bigotry.

Can you feel it...?

I looked up bigotry for you Longe, and I found out it only has one t and one g, my only excuse is, I have probably used that word five times in my life as far as typing it.

derailing of this last post by me, but you would probably see it as total thread derailment

can you feel this..?

kwame k
11-30-2009, 10:07 PM
Poor Gnome! All you have is I'm a Lounge clone. Last week I was a Nick clone. Remember your little thread calling Nick and myself out? Of course you don't.....that glue is really fucking up your short term memory.

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 10:16 PM

Accusing me of derailing a thread entitled "Dear Lounge"

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 10:19 PM
. Remember your little thread calling Nick and myself out? Of course you don't.....that glue is really fucking up your short term memory.

Link?

:D

Not since sockfucker has anyone had multiple meltdown threads.....

thome
11-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Poor Gnome! All you have is I'm a Lounge clone. Last week I was a Nick clone. Remember your little thread calling Nick and myself out? Of course you don't.....that glue is really fucking up your short term memory.
After another one of your Lounge clone re-posting rants....

I could sure use some of this, "Glue" you keep speaking of....?? exactly the same thing Lounge sais to me ...

and I think he calls me a HuffHead too...?

Ah what th'e.........maybe I am imagining it..?

thome
11-30-2009, 10:23 PM

Accusing me of derailing a thread entitled "Dear Lounge"

No, you still can't see it.. try re-reading the -BOLD-(post time307) and swish it around and see if you can grasp it...the meaning behind the words the comprehention part you seem to lack.

standin
11-30-2009, 10:24 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3236/3068602751_1d6686bc0b_m.jpg

ThrillsNSpills
11-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Chasing cars for exhaust is no way to go through life son.

thome
11-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Link?

Dear Blaze was a Meltdown Thread.

All the others have just been calling out Mods or other posters who have sensored me ,and I have felt that my rights to my OP on topics, were oppressed by a person of authority, that was out of thier jurisdiction.

Heavy handed treatment.

Uncalled for accusations, without proper respect of members.

Those are not meltdowns just bitch sessions.

standin
11-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Awe, hell, I forgot about that thread...
Actually, not sure what the notch is beyond meltdown, but I think that "Dear Blaze" thread was about 3 notches beyond meltdown....:baaa: Just being helpful! ;)

standin
11-30-2009, 10:41 PM
So, tell us dear Thome. Who are you?

thome
11-30-2009, 10:42 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3236/3068602751_1d6686bc0b_m.jpg

I knew a real Huffhead back in '76, he walked around with a, Wonderbread bag and was bumming money to buy glue, he had curly shoulder length blonde hair and wore a O.D. green field jacket with a bunch (3) of tiny little bronze stars on it .

That pic just looks like someone's personal issue that the police have made public knowlege without the concent of the person in the pic.

Like what is going to happen with the new Health Care Bill we are all being handed behind our backs.

just like the JPEG picture of the boil on my ass that Doc Federal Ran Office, took for insurance(excuse billing of the TaxPOOL that will pay for everyone bills) purposes, that my future employer can google check when judging my future employment in his company of doofasses, that have no right to view.

Now that is a good post derailment if I must say.

thome
11-30-2009, 10:43 PM
So, tell us dear Thome. Who are you?
I am a Root Vegetable.

hambon4lif
11-30-2009, 10:44 PM
I could sure use some of this, "Glue" you keep speaking of....?? exactly the same thing Lounge sais to me ...

and I think he calls me a HuffHead too...maybe I am imagining it..?I just think you need to switch dealers, myself....the one you have now is giving you some bad shit that prompts you to post in-comprehensibolly and un-intelligibolly on message boards which may or may not contain educated members.

If there's a hose running from your tailpipe to your window, then turn the ignition off....no rock-stars messageboard is worth making you look like this much of an ass.

pray for Thermos!

FORD
11-30-2009, 10:49 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zOvkTUuOAVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zOvkTUuOAVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thome
11-30-2009, 10:55 PM
I just think you need to switch dealers, myself....the one you have now is giving you some bad shit that prompts you to post in-comprehensibolly and un-intelligibolly on message boards which may or may not contain educated members.

If there's a hose running from your tailpipe to your window, then turn the ignition off....no rock-stars messageboard is worth making you look like this much of an ass.

pray for Thermos!

Thanks for carring but this is mi schtick and it's all i got.

I got no money, got no car, got no woman, won't get far , but educated may be a stretch there Hambon4lif ; in refference to what you may base education on .

Perhaps a diploma would be a way of grading people..?

To people who went somewhere to be taught about the grading system .

Isn't that all these formally educated people learn, is wether or not the teacher is on a curve, or essay or multiple choice on the testing..?

Then, they know how to study right..?

thome
11-30-2009, 11:02 PM
I really do wish I could convince 300 million people that I wanted thier money to put in a new -TaxPool- and that all thier worries would go away...??

Nahhh................. no-one is that stupid.

If I may change the subject with these other posters that came before me ...

I mean it isn't so much about the...; as Kawwie puts it, with a crass that exceedes me... The Dead Cop Thread...

LoungeMachine
11-30-2009, 11:03 PM
I swear in any thome thread that goes for more than 2 pages, you can actually sense when his initial buzz wears off.......

standin
11-30-2009, 11:10 PM
OMG! I found Thome's yahoo account!
<div><object width="512" height="322"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.2.46" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" VALUE="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashVars" value="id=1300640&vid=41000&lang=en-gb&intl=uk&thumbUrl=http%3A//l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sch/cn/v/v0/w120/41000_400_300.jpeg&embed=1" /><embed src="http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.2.46" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="322" allowFullScreen="true" AllowScriptAccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" flashVars="id=1300640&vid=41000&lang=en-gb&intl=uk&thumbUrl=http%3A//l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sch/cn/v/v0/w120/41000_400_300.jpeg&embed=1" ></embed></object><br /><a href="http://uk.video.yahoo.com/watch/41000/1300640">How sniffing paint thinner can make you an artist.</a> @ <a href="http://uk.video.yahoo.com" >Yahoo! Video</a></div>

Shit, that would scare anyone away from being called an artist!

thome
11-30-2009, 11:16 PM
I swear in any thome thread that goes for more than 2 pages, you can actually sense when his initial buzz wears off.......

Who are you posting to ......

Everybody?

It always degenerates to porn, a fight, or what thome's buzz thermometer is at?

I am posting IMPORTANT INFO HERE!!!!

I know the audience is there but ...I try to talk to the others on the panel ..?

:give-the-finger: That must singularily be the most attention whore smilie I have ever seen.

I think it works rite there,,

hambon4lif
11-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Thanks for carring but this is mi schtick and it's all i got. Damn! I'm sorry to hear that

I got no money, got no car, got no woman, won't get far , but educated may be a stretch there Hambon4lif ; in refference to what you may base education on . Education, in this particular case, is being on a messageboard long enough to know when you can own someone, or when you're in over your head. Case in point, you're in a battle with someone that calls themself LungMachine, and you're still losing. I could bitchslap this dope within 3 posts and make him cry like a faggot (and I'm not the brightest button on the coat by any means), yet you're losing to this guy(?)....I don't understand it at all.

Perhaps a diploma would be a way of grading people..? Not neccesarily....a good amount of common sense would suffice....

To people who went somewhere to be taught about the grading system .

Isn't that all these formally educated people learn, is wether or not the teacher is on a curve, or essay or multiple choice on the testing..? Oh hell no!!....that's the kind of thinking that landed you into your current position as the village idiot.

Then, they know how to study right..? Nah....you should probably concentrate on how to be under-estimated, then you could be death-from-above....swoop down and kick your opposition straight through the motherfucking ground. Acting like you know everything is why you're being beaten into the turnbuckle to begin with.

Just trying to help (it's part of my community service) ....I've done my good deed for the fucking day....I tell yoo wutt!

thome
11-30-2009, 11:50 PM
....I've done my good deed for the fucking day....I tell yoo wutt!

here's mine
It's all what that it is... she said don't touch it..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ASIqDYkpJi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ASIqDYkpJi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ThrillsNSpills
12-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Well this was productive.

Thome has learned and won't hijack any Front Line threads anymore.

Thome is sorry.

That is all.

:)

STFU Steve

kwame k
12-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Link?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56955

kwame k
12-01-2009, 12:30 AM
After another one of your Lounge clone re-posting rants....

and I think he calls me a HuffHead too...?

Ah what th'e.........maybe I am imagining it..?

Look up some of my posts HuffHead I was calling you that last year......even if Lounge did come up with it it hits too close to home Gnome?

thome
12-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Well this was productive
Lounge has learned his lesson and won't hijack any post conversations by members of the site or Front Line threads anymore.

Lounge is sorry.

That is all.

:)

STFU Steve

Well, I rewrote your post and made it look like you wrote it.

My Bad.

But it looks so much better..

Hardrock69
12-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Now with Thermos, his "schtick" is due to spelling at a third grade level, and not being able to activate spell check due to his firewall ??????

Thermos???

I guess I only give a fukk about the families on both sides who "if they care" have to go on living with this .

????

Who "if they care"????

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What the FUCK would you think if some asshat blasted a relative of yours into oblivion because he was a cop?

And you wonder why the fuck people are jumping your ass?

Goddamn...you are almost as stupid as Garfuckle!!!

Do you honestly think you are going to score any points with anyone by continuing to blubber your way around the RA forum because you can't handle being exposed as the brain-dead acetone-freak you really are?

Chasing cars for exhaust is no way to go through life son.

Well, he likes to feel that tire roll over his head....the smell of burnt rubber mixed with carbon monoxide gives him a hard on. :lmao:

just like the JPEG picture of the boil on my ass that Doc Federal Ran Office, took for insurance(excuse billing of the TaxPOOL that will pay for everyone bills) purposes, that my future employer can google check when judging my future employment in his company of doofasses, that have no right to view.

Now that is a good post derailment if I must say.

You are derailing your own post? Yeah...that glue is too much of a hobby for you, monkey-boy. It helps you in your quest to make the ultimate nonsensical post. :biggrin:

standin
12-01-2009, 12:44 AM
You know, gold-man, before I forget the latest common drama you created and this drifts off into what a complete fuck-up you are and how you ruin a wet dream and what ever you touch gets rot.

You are really one to speak about:019:

That pic just looks like someone's personal issue that the police have made public knowledge without the concent of the person in the pic.

For the same reason nickname huff face hits home.

hambon4lif
12-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Well this was productive.

Thome has learned and won't hijack any Front Line threads anymore.

Thome is sorry.

That is all.Awwww.... well, on that note boys and girls.....

I'll be here..when the day is new

and I'll have more ideas for you

and you'll have things you'll want to talk about...

I....will...too!

LoungeMachine
12-01-2009, 01:06 AM
VA should be along anytime to lock and dump this shit......

But thanks, Thermos for another one of your attenshun hoaring whinefest thredds...

You're such an ASSet to the forums. Don't know what we'd do without you, little buddy.....

Dr. Love
12-01-2009, 01:21 AM
sup brosefs whats goin on in this thread

GAR
12-01-2009, 03:11 AM
Pretty funny how he loses the word salad schtick when he's whining in Feedback, though :D

Deleting posts is funny. Ha ha, motherfucker.

Igosplut
12-01-2009, 06:28 AM

Yep, only if he could delete your posts coward.

jharp84
12-01-2009, 06:44 AM
I am the asshole" of tha century! I have my fukkin ex livin bakk in my house when(speaking of hair_ya cunt's! :) Her daughter's friend _ a hottie! Hey now! I am an asshole but not a fucking asshole(Clooney-Dusk til dawn), called me a red-head! Notin' gainst red heads! But she soon changed that call after consultation! :pullinghair::fufu:

Nickdfresh
12-01-2009, 07:24 AM
Then Ban away hot shot!

Everything you wrote above was a blatant lie.

Justify one of your sentence accusations with proof.
, .

Here you go, dicklick.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1404573&postcount=4

A shitty post having nothing to do with the thread nor anything anyone posted. Then you go after Kristy for no apparent reason other than she disagreed with the premise...

Nickdfresh
12-01-2009, 07:29 AM

It's funnier than the posts you actually make...

Hardrock69
12-01-2009, 08:33 AM
http://img.funnyanimatedgifs.net/img/1927-jaws-samuel-l-jackson-water.gif

jharp84
12-01-2009, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=thome;1404814]Dear Blaze was a Meltdown Thread.

Welp.........Yaeh! She better get tha fukk off my computer soon! As
she has tried to do.........Ah fukk it U know! :fufu:

jharp84
12-01-2009, 09:41 AM
object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kizH44twbdo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen

VanHalener
12-01-2009, 09:48 AM

No shit!
:lol:

Now back to our show....:hitch:

jharp84
12-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Yeah - I'm still fukked up!

1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube

LoungeMachine
12-01-2009, 10:21 AM

God, you're stupid.

I. DIDNT. DELETE. ANY. POSTS. FUCKHEAD.

Can't wait 'til you're gone....

Dr. Love
12-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Am I the only mod with the power to delete posts? Or did I lose that power at some point.

Fuck, I better get over to my forum (clearly it's mine as I have more power than the rest of you) and lord my power over the rest of you peons

standin
12-01-2009, 11:03 AM

That's like really no shit The most WTF look with the most WTF going on visuals. :biggrin:

ZahZoo
12-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Power modding is the only way to go... Keep up the good work Dr Love!!

GAR
12-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Yep, only if he could delete your posts coward.

He deleted a post in the "Lies of Sarah Palin" thread in Front Line, then posted them in a completely unrelated thread.

That's why I ignore you, you're always wrong, all you do is hate on me, and all because you wanna keep dream-licking my nuts with your fist up yerself.

GAR
12-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Power modding is the only way to go... Keep up the good work Dr Love!!

Mod of the Year - absolute genius..

Hardrock69
12-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Jealousy will get you nowhere.

LoungeMachine
12-02-2009, 12:51 AM
He deleted a post in the "Lies of Sarah Palin" thread in Front Line, then posted them in a completely unrelated thread.

Hey moron.....

That's NOT deleting

That's moving

God you're stoopid :D

GAR
12-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Oh! My serious error was in thinking it was deleted from the original thread.

So it was moved. Is that all..

LoungeMachine
12-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Oh! My serious error was in thinking it was deleted from the original thread.

So it was moved. Is that all..

Did you need to Google, or Wiki the word deleted ???

Or maybe this is your wife posting for you, as maybe she's smarter than you.

When are you going to post the tracks from the dead Ryan Monohan? :lmao:

idiot.

GAR
12-02-2009, 01:04 AM
So when Sarge was saying "the next fuckhead that deletes somebody's post" meant "the next person that banishes someone's post to another, totally unrelated thread making that person look even more ridiculous and out of context AND tells the person where his post went" ..would be in trouble.

Got it!

Okay! So then, nobody tell me (tee hee hee) where you're HIDING - not deleting (snicker..) but hiding my posts - and that way I get to FIND them!

Gee guys, this is just like Easter Egg Huntin' all over again! You fellas are real swell.

GAR
12-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Or maybe this is your wife posting for you.

You're the dummy who bought cows when milk was free.

Loser 2X.

LoungeMachine
12-02-2009, 01:11 AM
So when Sarge was saying "the next fuckhead that deletes somebody's post" meant "the next person that banishes someone's post to another, totally unrelated thread making that person look even more ridiculous and out of context AND tells the person where his post went" ..would be in trouble.

Got it!

Okay! So then, nobody tell me (tee hee hee) where you're HIDING - not deleting (snicker..) but hiding my posts - and that way I get to FIND them!

Gee guys, this is just like Easter Egg Huntin' all over again! You fellas are real swell.

Poor Gar.....

Nick moves your posts, and your little world is ruined......

Gee, it's not like Nick gave his mod room password to his boyfriend.....

No, that was you :D

Gar, you've been banned and demodded from every Roth site on the net.

STFU already. You look/sound like an idiot.

GAR
12-02-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm the idiot for having had my posts moved..

LoungeMachine
12-02-2009, 02:15 AM

No, Idiot.....

You're the idiot for not knowing the difference between having your posts moved and having your posts deleted

You're a sac of douche for whining about it......

Let the wife post, she's much brighter than you.

standin
12-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Gee.. it is Gar's melt down time.
Do they Gar and his boyfriend Thome, work in shifts now?:indifferent0020:

jhale667
12-02-2009, 02:42 AM

Admitting you have (or in your case are) a problem is the first step...:fufu:

VanHalener
12-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Please make me a mod for a momoent so I can move and/or delete my own posts this morning.

Cool?

Cool, thAnkz!

~Rock and Roll's Just Rock & Roll~

hambon4lif
12-02-2009, 02:48 AM
Gee.. it is Gar's melt down time.
Do they Gar and his boyfriend Thome, work in shifts now?:indifferent0020:Clay's blowing Thermos, too?!?? But I thought he was having a stormy romance with the guy who runs the Allah site that keeps crashing this place......

Promiscuous people have a way of making things so damn confusing.

Life's just one long hot-dog swallowing contest for you isn't it, Clay?

standin
12-02-2009, 03:28 AM
That would be Moom, wouldn't it?
Moom, ghost--- same differance....
And a cackle of monomaniacs

GAR
12-02-2009, 03:39 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V-g2HUKYJqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V-g2HUKYJqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>:indifferent0020:

Translation?

Panamark
12-02-2009, 03:58 AM
Thats fucked.

Panamark
12-02-2009, 03:59 AM
I dont like whatever that was ??

standin
12-02-2009, 04:05 AM
Translation?

Touched a nerve, huh?:biggrin:

GAR
12-02-2009, 04:19 AM
That's how you're coming across sometimes.

GAR
12-02-2009, 04:23 AM
I dont like whatever that was ??

- the "leave Britney alone" homo. He's spawned an industry of haterz reediting him to double-stupidity.

Panamark
12-02-2009, 04:28 AM
I am susceptible to fits, and that crap almost did it !! lol....

hideyoursheep
12-02-2009, 06:27 AM
Touched a nerve, huh?:biggrin:

It would do you some good to touch something besides your keyboard.

Do you think you're any better than either one of them?

The 3 of you belong in the same shit-brigade IMO.:devils:

Igosplut
12-02-2009, 06:44 AM

That's why I ignore you, you're always wrong, all you do is hate on me, and all because you wanna keep dream-licking my nuts with your fist up yerself.

You don't "Ignore" me, EVER...

And I am a idiot because I understand the forum software, and you would rather post lies like "He deletes my posts" than posting the truth in that your posts were only moved because regular mods CAN'T delete posts???

Yes, I can see where you would think that.

Actually if I dream anything about you, it'd be cracking your skull like a rotten pumpkin whilst you were babbling to me how smart you are...

Nickdfresh
12-02-2009, 09:32 AM

Got it!

http://www.wdtprs.com/images/crybaby2.jpg

Keep your voice to a low whimper at the library...

Hardrock69
12-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Actually if I dream anything about you, it'd be cracking your skull like a rotten pumpkin whilst you were babbling to me how smart you are...

That scenario is a real hoot. :biggrin:

VanHalener
12-02-2009, 12:10 PM
I hope this dude spontaneously cumbusts soon.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EAZ8td3vydw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EAZ8td3vydw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
12-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Goddam that fucker is strange!

thome
12-02-2009, 01:38 PM
You don't "Ignore" me, EVER...

And I am a idiot because I understand the forum software, and you would rather post lies like "He deletes my posts" than posting the truth in that your posts were only moved because regular mods CAN'T delete posts???

Yes, I can see where you would think that.

YOU RAT BAST'ATA'GES!!!

It is deletion, it complete deletion, from where it was originally posted.

Yeay unto thee it is reapearanced within a new thread....so what.

Removed
Deleted
Spooky Dissapearo
Non existo any Moe .................... hey Larry!

Nyuk Nyuk Where's my Post.....

Shaaaaaaaaaaadddpppp!

standin
12-02-2009, 04:00 PM
It would do you some good to touch something besides your keyboard.

Do you think you're any better than either one of them?

The 3 of you belong in the same shit-brigade IMO.:devils:

That is hurtful, HYS.

Gar, openly admits he a criminal and so does Thome, fraud criminals no less.

Gar has openly spoken about how he has sabotaged other people's equipment. Moreover, Thome believes the means justifies the ends.
At least with contraband criminals bring hard to get items to the mix. Fraud criminals just take.

I stand behind what I do. My ethics come before my desires.

I would rather enjoy what I have in good conscience, than lament with bounty.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3118/2579242117_961170a99c_o.gif

thome
12-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Thome, fraud criminals no less.
I stand behind what I do.

My ethics come before my desires.

yeah... yeah.... yeah.... that's all well and good, but do you have big tits?

Anonymous
12-02-2009, 10:36 PM
No, dumbass.

You don't like rules or authority. I get that.

You feel you should get to say whatever, wherever, whenever you want. I get that.

Guess what, Hufferboy? You don't.

Don't like it? Try RothChats or The Links.

Or better yet, start your own board.

Uh... Lounge... I'm not taking any sides here, you know I like you, and this is the only post I'll make in this thread, but...

Isn't your complain about Rothfans or The Links precisely the tight control, threats & bannings?

You're coming across as a hypocrite... just thought I'd let you know. Take it anyway you want it, though I assure you it isn't to start any shit.

Like I said, this'll be my only post in this thread.

Cheers! :bottle:

LoungeMachine
12-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Uh... Lounge... I'm not taking any sides here, you know I like you, and this is the only post I'll make in this thread, but...

Isn't your complain about Rothfans or The Links precisely the tight control, threats & bannings?

You're coming across as a hypocrite... just thought I'd let you know. Take it anyway you want it, though I assure you it isn't to start any shit.

That's fine.

But we're talking apples and oranges here.

This was a thread talking about the cold blooded MURDER of 4 innocent cops, not some silly banterings in NON.

If you can't see the difference between the two, nothing I can do to help you.

kwame k
12-02-2009, 11:13 PM

My two cents....for all it's worth.

When HuffHead Inc come into threads about Police Officers being killed in cold-blood or our fallen Servicemen......yeah, I get sick of having to weed through their nonsensical manure to get to the real posts.

Now having said that........I only pick up every 3rd or 4th word HuffHead Inc spew:)

Cheers! :bottle: back at ya:bottle:

NATEDOG001976
12-03-2009, 04:31 AM
Why do you hate Rothfans?

I remember seeing you there back in the day.

hideyoursheep
12-03-2009, 05:16 AM
That is hurtful, HYS.

Gar, openly admits he a criminal and so does Thome, fraud criminals no less.

Gar has openly spoken about how he has sabotaged other people's equipment. Moreover, Thome believes the means justifies the ends.
At least with contraband criminals bring hard to get items to the mix. Fraud criminals just take.

I stand behind what I do. My ethics come before my desires.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3118/2579242117_961170a99c_o.gif

~data~

whatever...

thome
12-03-2009, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=kwame k;1405571 weed through their nonsensical manure to get to the real posts......I only pick up every 3rd or 4th word HuffHead Inc spew:)

Cheers! :bottle: back at ya:bottle:[/QUOTE]

I congnitate only on the, 2 the 5 and 9.36, with a rectifyer within the 7 to 11 respondant. Althought the placement may be adjusted with a justification, thru peronal environmental genetics.

could be the whole issue..:umm:

thome
12-03-2009, 10:53 AM
This was a thread talking about the cold blooded MURDER of 4 innocent cops, not some silly banterings in NON.

The only "things" you place in -The Front- are tragedies, refferences to tragedies, tragedies waiting to happen, tragedies you imagine ..etc.

If my response is laced with tragedy, it is only the fact, that all of your response instigators, within -The Front- are always tragic.

So, once again..... Blow Me You Narrow Minded Prejudiced Super Educated Reversed Thought, Blind Twit.
:fufu:

diamondsgirl
12-03-2009, 12:54 PM

I'm glad you mentioned this. And no, it is not apples and oranges, as Lounge responded. It is EXACTLY the same thing. It doesn't matter what the topic is. It seems to be OK (in Lounge's mind) for him to threaten and actually dump entire theads, as I know first hand. But, it is not OK for anyone to do anything at all to him.

Dear Lounge,

Just to remind you, since you continuously bring up old shit, I can too. The thread you dumped of mine had NOTHING to do with murdering cops. You just didnt like me, and thought it would be funny to dump my thread even though it was a decent thread that was getting decent replies by decent posters.

Complaining that Max threatened to ban you over a year ago (for constantly bashing certain posters that you didn't happen to like) is the proof in the pudding. Do what you need to do here, but stop threatening only certain people OR at least stop complaining about how you were threatened.

Just my two cents.

LoungeMachine
12-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Too bad you dont even have your facts straight, Mrs. Pad.

Nick moved Thermos' posts, not me.....

Bring back RothChats!!!

LoungeMachine
12-03-2009, 01:50 PM
The irony here of course, is that the thread that was closed by Maxi Pad, and the itchy banning finger was brought out, WAS A DEAR THOME THREAD :gulp:

See, here you can call out another poster and have free speech involved, but at RothChats that's a no-no :lmao:

The thread in question was a SERIOUS discusssion about 4 murdered cops, and Thermos and his cyber-nutcracker turned it into a personal flame fest at EACH OTHER.

They were warned to keep it on topic [our job] and refused, and then made the flame fest ABOUT US.

So know the facts Mr.s Pad before you spout off.

Unless you think it's fine to bring that kind of bullshit into a thread about slain police.

Anonymous
12-03-2009, 02:49 PM
This is not a post.

Your eyes deceive you.

NATEDOG001976
12-03-2009, 03:53 PM
The irony here of course, is that the thread that was closed by Maxi Pad, and the itchy banning finger was brought out, WAS A DEAR THOME THREAD :gulp:

See, here you can call out another poster and have free speech involved, but at RothChats that's a no-no :lmao:

The thread in question was a SERIOUS discusssion about 4 murdered cops, and Thermos and his cyber-nutcracker turned it into a personal flame fest at EACH OTHER.

They were warned to keep it on topic [our job] and refused, and then made the flame fest ABOUT US.

So know the facts Mr.s Pad before you spout off.

Unless you think it's fine to bring that kind of bullshit into a thread about slain police.

There is free speech at Rothfans. For the most part people are friendly, and don't feel the need to rip on peeps to boost their ego. Lounge, you can keeps saying "I hope Rothfans is up soon" & "Why are you guys here?" But, I find it funny that 95% of the Rothfans members were members at Roth Army before you were, including myself.

diamondsgirl
12-03-2009, 05:08 PM

Bring back RothChats!!!

I never said you moved any post. I referred to my entire thread that you dumped.

I dont think it is irony that it was a "Dear Thome" thread at our site that nearly caused you to be banned.

I think that the way you rave about how "free speech" is allowed here, is why thome titled this thread "Dear Lounge". Kind of as a reminder to you about how often you go OFF about how Rothfans censored too much, but that is what YOU do here.

Or "warn" to or "threaten" to. Whatever you want to call it.

I brought up the dumping of my thread as further proof that there are clearly different rules for people you like and people you don't like.

This is one of the reasons Rothfans was born in the first place. Good people, good posters, and die hard Roth fans, left here because of newer mods (at the time) acting like asses.

Dan
12-03-2009, 06:07 PM
I never said you moved any post. I referred to my entire thread that you dumped.

I dont think it is irony that it was a "Dear Thome" thread at our site that nearly caused you to be banned.

I think that the way you rave about how "free speech" is allowed here, is why thome titled this thread "Dear Lounge". Kind of as a reminder to you about how often you go OFF about how Rothfans censored too much, but that is what YOU do here.

Or "warn" to or "threaten" to. Whatever you want to call it.

I brought up the dumping of my thread as further proof that there are clearly different rules for people you like and people you don't like.

This is one of the reasons Rothfans was born in the first place. Good people, good posters, and die hard Roth fans, left here because of newer mods (at the time) acting like asses.

Great Fucking Post,D.G.:)

ZahZoo
12-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Dear Lounge, Fark Off, you hoser!!

MAX
12-03-2009, 06:57 PM
ABOUT US.

About "us?" Who the fuck is "us?" You and kwame (who only left in all probability cos you grabbed him like a woman scorned at a dinner party and said "let's go honey!!!" :rolleyes:

Lounge, fucking seriously, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITICAL PUSSYWIMP on any site EVER!!!

Seriously, quit (uhuhuhuhuh) acting like such a badass until your balls drop and you can actually walk the walk.

Twerp

Nickdfresh
12-03-2009, 07:00 PM

Bring back RothChats!!!

Yup. It was me, I take full responsibility.

I got fucking fed up with retarded early morning GAR post after GAR post of nothing more than trying to start fights with flaming insult posts so he can derail threads...It's a bit frustrating that this fuck is still here actually.

I also got sick of Thome douching up every thread essentially the same way, by fighting with whatever her name is and by throwing troll grenades and name dropping whomever gets his depends in a bunch--completely off-topic to the thread...

Nickdfresh
12-03-2009, 07:01 PM
The only "things" you place in -The Front- are tragedies, refferences to tragedies, tragedies waiting to happen, tragedies you imagine ..etc.

If my response is laced with tragedy, it is only the fact, that all of your response instigators, within -The Front- are always tragic.

So, once again..... Blow Me You Narrow Minded Prejudiced Super Educated Reversed Thought, Blind Twit.
:fufu:

For the second time, then don't drunk post there. fuckwit...

Nickdfresh
12-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Great Fucking Post,D.G.:)

STFU, Dan. :)

MAX
12-03-2009, 07:05 PM
There is free speech at Rothfans. For the most part people are friendly, and don't feel the need to rip on peeps to boost their ego. Lounge, you can keeps saying "I hope Rothfans is up soon" & "Why are you guys here?" But, I find it funny that 95% of the Rothfans members were members at Roth Army before you were, including myself.

Nice post and it couldn't be more factual. Fuck, EVERYBODY was an Army member prior to Kippy's arival. Never saw him here a decade ago prior to the original going down for a couple years? :confused: It's also ironic that most everyone left here cos Kippywimp was saturating EVERY fucking thread with his excruciating minutia. He's to this site what that Van Squealin is to the links.

Igosplut
12-03-2009, 07:08 PM
He's to this site what that Van Squealin is to the links.

OOOhFF

That's an insult....

Guitar Shark
12-03-2009, 08:52 PM
In all seriousness, what is happening with RothFans? Are all the former Army defectors going to be here full time now, or is it coming back at some point?

Dr. Love
12-03-2009, 08:59 PM
I've always thought that amount of time since you registered was clearly a barometer for how quality a member you are here at the Army.

I mean, all you fuckin' newbies who registered after me should come nurse on Dr. Love's dick so you can fully understand how awesome it was to register when I did and how you are all inferior nitwits for registering after me.

Guitar Shark
12-03-2009, 09:04 PM
I've always thought that amount of time since you registered was clearly a barometer for how quality a member you are here at the Army.

I mean, all you fuckin' newbies who registered after me should come nurse on Dr. Love's dick so you can fully understand how awesome it was to register when I did and how you are all inferior nitwits for registering after me.

Careful, man. Savicki registered before you.

Sensible Shoes
(stupid edit tool - see post below)

Sensible Shoes

Again?

Dr. Love
12-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Careful, man. Savicki registered before you.

I'd be worried if Savicki actually had a dick.

Dr. Love
12-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Again?

You can do it just for fun, baby. ;)

Sensible Shoes
12-03-2009, 09:06 PM
You can do it just for fun, baby. ;)

So are you even 30 yet?

Guitar Shark
12-03-2009, 09:07 PM

Good point.

And, since you're not a little kid, he probably wouldn't be interested anyway.

Dr. Love
12-03-2009, 09:08 PM
So are you even 30 yet?

Do I need to be ...? ;)

Dr. Love
12-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Good point.

And, since you're not a little kid, he probably wouldn't be interested anyway.

http://motivpic.com/users_data/pics/1/108/original-pedobear-too-old.jpg

I swear, Savicki thinks I'm too old, Shoes thinks I'm not old enough.

Sensible Shoes
12-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Well that all plays in your favor baby. You WILL age.

jhale667
12-03-2009, 09:31 PM
He's to this site what that Van Squealin is to the links.

Uhm, that's a little below the belt, bro. :hee:

MAX, Lounge....love ya both, but I gotta step in and stop the GHEY fer a sec here...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/carter-sadat.jpg

Will you two just hug it the fuck out already?:lmao:

You're both even more ghey because you made me go there. :umm: Thanks.

Dr. Love
12-03-2009, 09:36 PM
you forgot to call no homo

standin
12-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Thermos and his cyber-nutcracker
That would be me.
Though, I use a number of pseudonyms in creative liberty. I am more then glad to be called Thome's nutcracker. Bull nut soup as great as it is, tastes like rancid like all soup when it gets old.

Nevertheless, on a holiday note of Nutcrackers... That is me, I am proud that I recently cracked a nut that was pretending to be a LEO (I forget the thread, it is the one where Dr. Love is assisting in suitor review. {Wonders about the good sense of having Dr. Love as an mate advisor} )
Back on track...
Welcome 20009 Holidays.
I present the Julia Anne in the Nutcracker.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixkzYOdPUVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixkzYOdPUVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Dr. Love
12-03-2009, 09:44 PM
you could do a lot worse around here than me! ;)

jhale667
12-03-2009, 09:47 PM
you forgot to call no homo

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/79/232927009_72093acbf6.jpg?v=0

My bad.

:guitar:

standin
12-03-2009, 09:53 PM
you could do a lot worse around here than me! ;)

Point taken......1 - love. ;)

Little Texan
12-03-2009, 09:54 PM
What is this whole Max - Lounge feud all about, anyway? How did it start? When did it start? When will it end?

jhale667
12-03-2009, 09:59 PM
What is this whole Max - Lounge feud all about, anyway? How did it start? When did it start? When will it end?

Two words: Man-hug.

Y'know, in a totally hetro, manly dude way. Like two warriors...fucking Vikings or some shit. :lmao:

kwame k
12-03-2009, 10:04 PM
About "us?" Who the fuck is "us?" You and kwame (who only left in all probability cos you grabbed him like a woman scorned at a dinner party and said "let's go honey!!!" :rolleyes:

Lounge, fucking seriously, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITICAL PUSSYWIMP on any site EVER!!!

Seriously, quit (uhuhuhuhuh) acting like such a badass until your balls drop and you can actually walk the walk.

Twerp

Get your facts straight......of course talking out your ass is nothing new for you. I left RothFans because a good friend told me about DDLR.com. Once I saw who was posting there and how they ran the place I found a temporary home.

You guys spent so much time bitching about this place and how RothFans would never be like that and the first few posts by Lounge, you jumped all over his shit and he didn't even post anything offensive. That's when I replied and called you out on it.

Say whatever you want about me because you proved yourself incapable of handling your Mod powers over there. Didn't you say something gay like, "I'll defend this site with my life", or something along those lines. Lame dude! It's just a fucking blog site.

If you want to bring me into this little bitch fest that's fine with me.

I prefer to just ignore you and if you noticed I just left RothFans....never started a good-bye thread or derailed anyone's posts.....it's a big internet world out there.

Oh, and I never answered your pussy ass PM because you're really not worth the effort, Asshole:fufu:

hambon4lif
12-03-2009, 10:48 PM

I mean, all you fuckin' newbies who registered after me should come nurse on Dr. Love's dick so you can fully understand how awesome it was to register when I did and how you are all inferior nitwits for registering after me.WTF?!?!??

...dude, fuck the hell off! I was sworn into the RothArmy as far back as '99...when you weren't as computer-literate and yanking your fucking pud in the tub.

Find the nearest inanimate object and see if it will fit in your ass!

....morons!

Dr. Love
12-03-2009, 10:55 PM
WTF?!?!??

...dude, fuck the hell off! I was sworn into the RothArmy as far back as '99...when you weren't as computer-literate and yanking your fucking pud in the tub.

....morons!

Perhaps I could introduce you to my friend, sarcasm. ;) I'm not sure you two are yet acquainted.

GAR
12-03-2009, 11:05 PM
~data~

whatever...

No, it's "/data."

NATEDOG001976
12-03-2009, 11:27 PM
WTF?!?!??

....morons!

Hell, I was at Slaughterhouse in 1999 hanging with Sundog...

Panamark
12-03-2009, 11:56 PM
I admire their longevity, it would have got boring to me by now.
But you get that with ADD... lol...... (Dave has ADD too !! so nyeah)
If you are watching from the same persepctive as me, both are
great blokes, both always give it 100%, but whatever the hell it is
that started this is probably well past its use by date now.
Not saying to stop or anything, just that I feel like I might switch
channels and watch a fresher stoush ! :biggrin:

lesfunk
12-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Somebody's ass is bleeding and it ain't mine.

lesfunk
12-04-2009, 12:32 AM

I registurd way before You Too Dr.! looooser!

Dr. Love
12-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Just wait until I reveal what the people that registered before me get to do.

Panamark
12-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Uh oh.....

Just dont tell em what I did with the Shark and the groupie...
I was kinda on a Led Zep trip at the time !!

hambon4lif
12-04-2009, 01:01 AM
Hell, I was at Slawterhouse in 1999 hanging with Sundog...I do remember that. I can also remember word for word...."The Greatest Damn Conversation You've Ever Had" which I consider, in at least 19 valid ways, the best interview in history of Dave Roth.....like ever!
It's on my Christmas list that someone, somewhere, can unearth it..to remind every single one of us here as to why we're here.

I remember Slawterhouse....the backyard BBQ....not only do I remember it, I respect it as well.

That's just one of the 2 dozen things the current RothArmy mods/admins are failing to grasp and realize........(obviously, even the best ones got a C+ in history)..is that if anyone here in the current Roth administration were in trouble from any fraction of society, then we'd jump in and offer free facial reconstruction and unlimited dental work to anyone that would in any way harm us...in any way. We looked out for one another.
Like all else, the times have changed, and I guess it's just easier to take a piss in the face of those who could VERY possibly save you from any potential danger. These fuckers (moderators) now have egos the size I couldn't even dream of, and their arrogance makes me sick.

kwame k
12-04-2009, 01:38 AM
So there are a few forums that are nothing but flame feasts......and yes, I'm as guilty as the next person in that regards.

If you think about it, it's not site wide and really only a few people creating all this.....chaos/bitching. (Me included)

Kinda what drew me to this site in the first place and why I like it here......you can flat out call someone a stupid ass motherfucker and everyone (on some level) is OK with that.

Panamark
12-04-2009, 01:46 AM
I do remember that. I can also remember word for word...."The Greatest Damn Conversation You've Ever Had" which I consider, in at least 19 valid ways, the best interview in history of Dave Roth.....like ever!
It's on my Christmas list that someone, somewhere, can unearth it..to remind every single one of us here as to why we're here.

I remember Slawterhouse....the backyard BBQ....not only do I remember it, I respect it as well.

That's just one of the 2 dozen things the current RothArmy mods/admins are failing to grasp and realize........(obviously, even the best ones got a C+ in history)..is that if anyone here in the current Roth administration were in trouble from any fraction of society, then we'd jump in and offer free facial reconstruction and unlimited dental work to anyone that would in any way harm us...in any way. We looked out for one another.
Like all else, the times have changed, and I guess it's just easier to take a piss in the face of those who could VERY possibly save you from any potential danger. These fuckers (moderators) now have egos the size I couldn't even dream of, and their arrogance makes me sick.

Dude that couldnt possibly be pointed my way ??
Hell I only like being a mod/webbie to stop people hacking this
joint. Otherwise I would still value being a posting member.
Thats my thing, I want to help Sarge stop attacks. Im not
really into the pissing and moaning and post deletions or
post moves. I just want to help keep this place tickin.
If I have disrepected anyone that obviously didnt invite it.
I would be the first to let them know I was wrong..
We are not all like that ??? In fact I think Sarge/Poj/Va and I
are not facist webmasters ???

kwame k
12-04-2009, 01:55 AM

Dude you're a class act.............not trying to kiss ass but the work you guys do around here is totally under-appreciated, IMHO.

Now is there anything you guys can do about the color scheme......Homo-Blue and White are soooo last season:)

Dr. Love
12-04-2009, 02:13 AM

I doubt it's directed at you. I think hambon just needs a hug. For all the shit talking around here I'm sure it's nearly all bluster and bullshit by all our internet tough guys. If not, then people take this shit waaaaaay too seriously.

jhale667
12-04-2009, 02:25 AM
I doubt it's directed at you. I think hambon just needs a hug. For all the shit talking around here I'm sure it's nearly all bluster and bullshit by all our internet tough guys. If not, then people take this shit waaaaaay too seriously.

Meh, I don't think it's directed his way either. There's a few bad apples around here, but they ain't mods...:rolleyes:

kwame k
12-04-2009, 02:32 AM
Meh, I don't think it's directed his way either. There's a few bad apples around here, but they ain't mods...:rolleyes:

STFU, Hale!

I'm sick of your bullshit....just because you know how to cut and paste Wiki and are jealous of all of us out there that actually play...... and haven't played your plywood guitar in 15 fucking years........spare me dude.

You're skating on thin ice here, Mister.

That was you posting that shit or was it Clay? I get so cuntfused sometimes:nose-picking:

Panamark
12-04-2009, 02:32 AM
Fuck I'll give the big guy a cuddle ! lol...
I actually remmeber him post salwterhouse days which is when I
appeared... H4lif, I remeber you and have no probs with you,
Theres dudes here like FORD that predate me, and I've been around for close
to 10 years now... You dudes are the pioneers !

So no disrepect from this admin......

I must take some weird happy pill, as I reckon you guys are all great ??
We all worship CVH and Dave, why would we fight someone that
thinks the same ???? I could understand the Sammy thing....
But cross forum rivalry where the basic creed of the forum is the same ??
Fuck me swinging I dont get it....

Panamark
12-04-2009, 02:37 AM
Dude you're a class act.............not trying to kiss ass but the work you guys do around here is totally under-appreciated, IMHO.

Now is there anything you guys can do about the color scheme......Homo-Blue and White are soooo last season:)

KK the new board is so amazing, I jizzed instantly on a sneak preview.
Hang in there, there has been some shit delays that have not been the fault
of anyone who hangs here regularly...

I can put it this way, if it wasnt so good, it would already be up...

Baddass is the word that springs to mind....

I have only been privy to a small part of this developemnt too,
and you guys are gonna die when the cuurent templates dissapear...

kwame k
12-04-2009, 02:51 AM
KK the new board is so amazing, I jizzed instantly on a sneak preview.
Hang in there, there has been some shit delays that have not been the fault
of anyone who hangs here regularly...

I can put it this way, if it wasnt so good, it would already be up...

Baddass is the word that springs to mind....

I have only been privy to a small part of this developemnt too,
and you guys are gonna die when the cuurent templates dissapear...

Dude, just bustin' your balls........not in a ghey way.....more like Mobster type lingo;) If that makes any sense.......

Micro-brews and Medical Mary Jane.....

Phew, it's hard to even type;)

Panamark
12-04-2009, 03:02 AM
We are getting there ;)

Fuck Im off on a plane for fifty million hours next week......
I will spew if I miss the launch. I think the approach we
are taking is awesome. Really it shows these poo stains,
we dont take your crap !!! I dont understnad why they still wnat to attack
when I nuked GAR"s intimidation alias ?? But anyways we are Music,
not warmongers to third worlds....

Panamark
12-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Searching for a bulb.... ahh cant see the keynoatf lol....

Panamark
12-04-2009, 03:07 AM
Ahhh !! There she be ;)

kwame k
12-04-2009, 03:08 AM
Searching for a bulb....

I'm searching for my bong.......but

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0X7QGCmIZl0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0X7QGCmIZl0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>:hitch:

Panamark
12-04-2009, 03:15 AM
Bono trims his pubes, and then knows which one to piss out of coz its
bleedin !!!

kwame k
12-04-2009, 03:23 AM

Bono trims his pubes, and then knows which one to piss out of coz its
bleedin !!!

jhale667
12-04-2009, 03:34 AM
STFU, Hale!

I'm sick of your bullshit....just because you know how to cut and paste Wiki and are jealous of all of us out there that actually play...... and haven't played your plywood guitar in 15 fucking years........spare me dude.

You're skating on thin ice here, Mister.

That was you posting that shit or was it Clay? I get so cuntfused sometimes:nose-picking:

You're obviously confused if you can't keep that shit straight!
Look, 'Do-rag....:lmao:
Don't even joke like that.
No plywood in my collection. I'm neither short, fat nor balding - can't be replaced at work by an illiterate migrant worker, and I don't post from a library, nor have I gotten the site hacked (I could go on)... though to be honest I haven't played in like, 15 minutes. Ssshhhh.

But that was outta line, mister! I'm offended. That might be worse than comparing Lounge to Van Squalen... No. It IS actually.

Fucking Drummers. Fag. :tongue0011:

Hardrock69
12-04-2009, 03:48 AM
KK? Have you lost your mind? Hale is not the King Of Plywood here...Gar is....though I suspect it is more like cardboard than actual plywood in his case. :D

Panamark
12-04-2009, 03:48 AM
Isnt Van Squalen, Brenty's alias
so he cah say what he really wants ??
I thought that was old news ??

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 04:15 AM
Get your facts straight......of course talking out your ass is nothing new for you. I left RothFans because a good friend told me about DDLR.com. Once I saw who was posting there and how they ran the place I found a temporary home.

You guys spent so much time bitching about this place and how RothFans would never be like that and the first few posts by Lounge, you jumped all over his shit and he didn't even post anything offensive. That's when I replied and called you out on it.

Say whatever you want about me because you proved yourself incapable of handling your Mod powers over there. Didn't you say something gay like, "I'll defend this site with my life", or something along those lines. Lame dude! It's just a fucking blog site.

If you want to bring me into this little bitch fest that's fine with me.

I prefer to just ignore you and if you noticed I just left RothFans....never started a good-bye thread or derailed anyone's posts.....it's a big internet world out there.

Oh, and I never answered your pussy ass PM because you're really not worth the effort, Asshole:fufu:

Nailed it.

Especially the Pussy-PM part....

I love how the former RothChatters LOVED to slam this place, but now that RothFarts has bit the dust, they're back stirring their shit.

too cute.....

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 04:25 AM
About "us?" Who the fuck is "us?" You and kwame

No, moron. Me and Nick. Too stupid to read the thread yourself, or do you still not have internet access?

Thermos turned a thread about 4 slain cops into a Jihad against Me and Nick. Think that's the right thing to do? Would that be allowed at RothChats? Fucking hypocrite.

Twerp

This coming from a guy had to hide behind Warhams skirt.

Funny how you guys ripped on this place, but now that RothCahts is toast, you want to sling shit that never would have been tolerated in your shitty little 7 member site.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 05:04 AM
Complaining that Max threatened to ban you over a year ago (for constantly bashing certain posters that you didn't happen to like) .

I'm not complaining about Maxi Pad.

Couldn't possibly care less about him/you.

But even you two LAUGHED YOUR FUCKING ASSES OFF at the Happy Father's Day Thread where we "constantly bashed" someoen we didn't like....

oooops.

Now who are the hypocrites?

Think I even won some RothFarts Award for that thread......

Funny how you can laugh and laugh when we beat up on the troll who fooled you into thinking he was HIV positive, but you drew the line at calling out Thermos' schtick.....

Pot? Meet kettle.

ace diamond
12-04-2009, 06:05 AM

But even you two LAUGHED YOUR FUCKING ASSES OFF at the Happy Father's Day Thread where we "constantly bashed" someoen we didn't like....

oooops.

Funny how you can laugh and laugh when we beat up on the troll who fooled you into thinking he was HIV positive, but you drew the line at calling out Thermos' schtick.....

Pot? Meet kettle.

hey....that was some classic stuff...........but it takes 2 to tango.......that award is a shared award........half yours, and half mine.

congradulations on your half of the award........we make such an entertaining team.......:lmao:

ace diamond
12-04-2009, 06:09 AM

Panamark
12-04-2009, 07:44 AM
Actually Im switching channels I was one of those old bastards in
the captains band that kept playing as the titanic sunk...
(I know little of Rothfans and those that made it tick)

But I heartily welcome em back to where it all started !

Nickdfresh
12-04-2009, 08:39 AM

He has Laura Branigan's vagina (in a glass jar, by his bed).

Igosplut
12-04-2009, 08:45 AM
Actually Im switching channels I was one of those old bastards in
the captains band that kept playing as the titanic sunk...
(I know little of Rothfans and those that made it tick)

But I heartily welcome em back to where it all started !

Stop trying to smooth it out, it's just gettin good...

Panamark
12-04-2009, 08:47 AM
He has Laura Branigan's vagina (in a glass jar, by his bed).

Geez I hope Steve doesnt have dentures and gets them mixed up one
morning !!

VanHalener
12-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Drink milk. It strengthens your finger bones for keyboard battles.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q296/willfox069/3.jpg

:hitch:Thank you:hitch:

kwame k
12-04-2009, 08:50 AM
You're obviously confused if you can't keep that shit straight!
Look, 'Do-rag....:lmao:
Don't even joke like that.
No plywood in my collection. I'm neither short, fat nor balding - can't be replaced at work by an illiterate migrant worker, and I don't post from a library, nor have I gotten the site hacked (I could go on)... though to be honest I haven't played in like, 15 minutes. Ssshhhh.

But that was outta line, mister! I'm offended. That might be worse than comparing Lounge to Van Squalen... No. It IS actually.

Fucking Drummers. Fag. :tongue0011:

My bad......so that was Gar not you:)

Nickdfresh
12-04-2009, 08:56 AM

If he is, he banned himself a ways back. :biggrin:

kwame k
12-04-2009, 08:57 AM
KK? Have you lost your mind? Hale is not the King Of Plywood here...Gar is....though I suspect it is more like cardboard than actual plywood in his case. :D

It just gets so cuntfusing sometimes as to who plays what;)

Panamark
12-04-2009, 09:19 AM
While we stake our claims, I've got the haircomb and tissue instrument, fuckit !!!
I dont even know what to call the fucker, but I have eruption happening !!!

chefcraig
12-04-2009, 09:25 AM
While we stake our claims, I've got the haircomb and tissue instrument, fuckit !!!
I dont even know what to call the fucker, but I have eruption happening !!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kUXjFp9BBSw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kUXjFp9BBSw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

More at Gunecologist/The Manualist (http://www.youtube.com/user/gunecologist).

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 09:38 AM
hey....that was some classic stuff...........but it takes 2 to tango.......that award is a shared award........half yours, and half mine.

congradulations on your half of the award........we make such an entertaining team.......:lmao:

Yes, you were the lying troll who got caught.....

And I was the one who busted you.......

Then Al, Sharkey, Jhale, Kwame, and a host of others owned you into oblivion.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Let's review, shall we?

Maxi Pad and his sidekick are pointing out the thread at Rotchats where a bunch of us were calling out Thermos for his lame posting schtick, and everyone [including Thermos] were laughing and enjoying the thread. In which Maxi Pad quickly CLOSED the thread and threatened to bring out his stinky banning finger

They want to equate that to:

Thermos starting a flame war on 3 fronts in the middle of a thread about THE SENSELESS MURDER OF 4 POLICE OFFICERS, in which I asked them to please stay on topic, keep their personal fighting out of the thread, or I'd remove their posts from the thread.

Apples and oranges?

More like apples and hand grenades.

One wonders how Maxi's stinky banning finger would have twitched had myself or Nick started flaming his girlfriend in a thread about murdered cops over at RothChats.

Fucking children.

Even SARGE has asked the stupid personal fighting to stop in Front Line threads.....

Heaven forbid we keep a serious topic such as murdered cops on topic and away from stupid personal flamefests......

Please, oh please bring back RothChats where Thermos is safe, and stinky banning fingers are allowed....

Panamark
12-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Never ban mid wank !

Panamark
12-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Those sticky fingers are not a good thing to type with, or
cleanup ! If you have to, make sure you have a new keyboard ready.
(This is a public service announcent for keyboards everywhere)

thome
12-04-2009, 10:18 AM
No, moron. Me and Nick. Too stupid to read the thread yourself, or do you still not have internet access?

Thermos turned a thread about 4 slain cops into a Jihad against Me and Nick. Think that's the right thing to do? Would that be allowed at RothChats? Fucking hypocrite.

This coming from a guy had to hide behind Warhams skirt.

Funny how you guys ripped on this place, but now that RothCahts is toast, you want to sling shit that never would have been tolerated in your shitty little 7 member site.

Wrong , I posted a post that you didn't like .

You had said nothin at that point.

Then, Blaze=4 came down on me.

I fired back.

Then you threatened Blaze and me with deletion and removal of our posts.

Then you removed all of our posts to another thread and left your anti thome and Blaze posts in the thread, they are still there.

Like some, hey look I am the great and powerfull OzMachine post mover.

Then Nickie shows up and he had never even posted in the thread.

Our posts are in some other location out of context and out of sinc with the thread progession, that was on topic and relevent.

You initiated the arguments that lead to the removal, whether you had NickieDsukkai'nna3piecesuit, do the actaul moving is irrelevant.

You throw some sh!t, I throw back, you delete , move whatever ,you want to call it.

That is the reason you left -The RF- you got -NO GAME- at all, without Mod Powers, you were handed you scrawny ass everytime you tried to bully over there.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Wrong , I posted a post that you didn't like .

You had said nothin at that point.

Wrong again, gashuffer.

Not only did I START the thread, THIS was my post right before your flame war with standin

Granted, but had Huckabee NOT commuted the sentence, he never would have BEEN in Washington State to begin with.

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc is what I believe you sharks call it.

I agree there is plenty of blame to go around, and this is a tragic execution of 4 innocent cops, but I can't help but wonder WHY THE FUCK this guy was ever let out of ARK.

Dont let FACTS get in the way of a good WHINE, you little bitch.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Then after you started your little shitfight with her, I posted this:

NOT in this thread you two......

I have no qualms about deleting any off-topic BS in a thread this serious.

Guitar Shark
12-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Our posts are in some other location out of context and out of sinc with the thread progession

I'll need to go check those posts out. Maybe they'll actually make sense now.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 11:07 AM
I'll need to go check those posts out. Maybe they'll actually make sense now.

coffee, meet keyboard....

thome
12-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Wrong again, gashuffer.

Not only did I START the thread, THIS was my post right before your flame war with standin

Dont let FACTS get in the way of a good WHINE, you little bitch.

You know.................. what I am saying. Or maybe you are mentally blind to what is actually taking place at any given moment.

I posted a post... then Blaze ...then me... then Blaze .........Then You came in with your threats.

Blaze came down on me first.

I made had no personal mention of anyone/inuendo/crass defamation, no refference to any RA member....I had made only one post..

[B] .... just a post about the fact that some people live on the outside of the law, and see blowing a cops ass off is justified in a police brutality state.

How Alqueda members -Think- they are in the right.

How cops will brutalize MF'ers and then BOLD lie in court.... and when some MF'er who is fed the fukk up, Blows thier Gaddamn asses off it is the way of the world.

Odds are the perp knew at least one of these cops intimately.

Nothing UNSACRED about my Fukking Post at all.

In your sacred ,Cops get thier asses blown off thread-wad.

Nothing off topic, nothing out of the tread or site perameters of posting content.

At this point you are stepping and fetching like your hair is on fire and your ass in catching.

So, if your act like ole green teeth. I am going to kick you staight in the knee.

Untill you and Sukka get me banned.

I am not looking forward to that at all.

Doesn't mean your aren't pushing for it.

EDIT: I am not defending the perp, fukk him too.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 11:36 AM
You know.................. what I am saying. .

No one ever knows.....

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Nothing off topic, nothing out of the tread or site perameters of posting content.

That wasn't the post that got you the warning, dipshit.

It was the one directed at blaze.

And THEN you started a flame war with me and Nick.... all because a mod told you to keep the personal fights out of a thread

boo fucking hoo...

Like HYS once said...

For someone who posts as silly and retarded as you, you sure take the message board posting thing waaaay too seriously and personally.

ONCE, ONCE I tell you to knock off the fighting in a thread, and you whine like a little bitch for 5 pages..... fuck dude, get a life, a hobby, a girl, or at least some fresh air.

moron.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Blaze came down on me first.

You're like the kid at recess that gets caught slugging the girl, and cries that she hit you first!!!

thome
12-04-2009, 12:05 PM
That wasn't the post that got you the warning, dipshit.

It was the one directed at blaze.

And THEN you started a flame war with me and Nick.... all because a mod told you to keep the personal fights out of a thread

boo fucking hoo...

Like HYS once said...

For someone who posts as silly and retarded as you, you sure take the message board posting thing waaaay too seriously and personally.

ONCE, ONCE I tell you to knock off the fighting in a thread, and you whine like a little bitch for 5 pages..... fuck dude, get a life, a hobby, a girl, or at least some fresh air.

moron.

As I have said before; Blaze came down on me I fired back, but both Blaze and I were on the topic of the thread.

I do not take any of this personally or seriously. I take it all as people from different backgrounds finding common ground.

The only thing I take seriuosly is when I am sensored without due cause.

Sensored by a Bigot.

It is the only real power you have, silencing what you don't want to hear.

Other than that you are just a cut and previously web posted, paste editorialist.

You post non stop about hanging The BCE, Former president of the United States.. conspirators in the Illuminati crap, made up stories you see on the idiot box, and all kinds of treasonous threats. Execute KKK Rove,Kill, Dick Cheney on and fukking on infinitem.. all kinds of the most fukking dumbsh!t I have ever seen,.

I post in your "Sacred Thread" you turn all mother Theresa...

Bigot.
Pfffffffft..

thome
12-04-2009, 12:09 PM

You're like the kid at recess that gets caught slugging the girl, and cries that she hit you first!!!

That is how you see it...not me. I see it as what actually transpired.

You label it cry baby elementary school, because that is how you think.

I don't see Blaze as a girl/woman. I see her as a RA member.

You are the one who labels all who post here with your bigoted slander.

thome
12-04-2009, 12:12 PM
There will be no winner here Lounge, so stop trying to beat me, by out posting my truths with your backsliding rewriteing of history.

That chip will always be on your shoulder.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 12:13 PM
The only thing I take seriuosly is when I am sensored without due cause.

You weren't CENSORED [learn to spell, hick] by me, moron.

You were told to knock off the shit with Blaze you ADMIT to doing.....

The REAL problem is ANYTIME you dont like something Nick or I or Kwame say/do, you start a whinefest thread about it.

Case in point:

NOT in this thread you two......

I have no qualms about deleting any off-topic BS in a thread this serious.

Same fucking prattling tampon soaked whining.....

No wonder you spell at a third grade level, and go on drunken thread binges in here.... you're a fucking mess, man.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 12:15 PM
There will be no winner here Lounge, so stop trying to beat me, by out posting my truths with your backsliding rewriteing of history.

That chip will always be on your shoulder.

Is this even English?

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 12:19 PM
This is not a thread for your dead soldiers refferences .

Perhaps you should be banned.

And to be specific, it was a thread about a muslim who killed the people he worked with, and the phsycology behind it.

If you assholes keep trying to keep personalities out of personal responses; on a free thought message board, maybe you should do what Nikkie does and just post stolen news stories.

Then control the responses with facism.

Or, you could post a gleenie news story and immediatley close the thread.

Or, Nikkie could start his own discussion forum and sit alone with his thumb up his ass waiting and wondering why no-one posts.

The real question is: are mods really needed in any free thinking discussion board ,the rules could be set in code, and any dikk porn suffixes, could be inbedding dissabled,..... if that was your only rool...huh, smart guy...?

You follow these Nikkie posts around and post immediatley after him, with exactly the same post, like his is your daddy in every thread..Kwammy...

Like..yah kno.... have you ever had your own thought on any subject around here....?

Your response/posts are exactly what was printed above by Nikkie...

Talk about a Kiss ass....

Your like a little kid standing behind his big brother.. mokking with the repeat, of a parroting style, what was just said.

Next....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVazXNawn24&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVazXNawn24&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FORD
12-04-2009, 12:30 PM

Now THAT would be a true scandal. It would also explain why that fucking piece of shit hasn't been banned, when we all know Brett has banned people for insulting his shitty NBA team in the past. :biggrin:

I don't really think so though. Slanderqueen posts over there 24/7. I don't think Brett has that much free time. Slanderqueen is more like GAyR with a slightly higher IQ, but just as much bile and hatred.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 12:34 PM
There will be no winner here Lounge, so stop trying to beat me, .

Translation: Please stop Lounge, I give up..you're right, I'm a flaming pussy

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 12:46 PM
There are threads where some troll babbling & preschool behavior is tolerated, and some where it's completely inappropriate.

Yep.

But instead we get 6 pages of backpeddling and whining about "sensorship"

diamondsgirl
12-04-2009, 03:35 PM

oooops.

Pot? Meet kettle.

Now this is ironic, because the only one who Max ever atually banned is caveman.

Anyway, caveman came into your fathers day thread and "asked for it" so to speak and kept engaging you for days. Thats what was so funny about the thread. I mean, your comments WERE hysterical, but him coming back for more, day in and day out is what made it grate. :biggrin:

this was totally different than when you followed other posters around the board and then started threads about them. Which is what you nearly got banned for.

And yes you do complain about Max, all the time.

AYou know, for someone who thought our site was so shitty, you sure had a lot of posts there. I think when the site went down you were still one of the top posters!

Do you black out often?

Guitar Shark
12-04-2009, 03:41 PM
I just remembered that MAX has a superfluous third nipple.

LoungeMachine
12-04-2009, 03:50 PM
this was totally different than when you followed other posters around the board and then started threads about them.

One thread. One poster.

thome.

And he was in the thread egging it on and playing his schtick up.

Maxi Pad was just sick of everyone having fun and ignoring his lame cut n paste recipe thread. :D

What fucking difference does it make now?

THIS thread is about thome's schtick and flame wars in the middle of a thread about 4 slain cops Are you really that thick as to NOT see the difference?

Can you honestly say you or The Pad would tolerate someone at RothChats doing that?

Guess since my dad was a cop, this is a little personal. I asked Thermos to stop, and take his bullshit elsewhere or I'd remove his posts.

He refused, he then declared war on me, and Nick moved his posts.

And now you and The Pad are here for reasons that escape me.

Defending thome, or just trying to settle a score with me? who knows or cares?

diamondsgirl
12-04-2009, 04:10 PM
I just remembered that MAX has a superfluous third nipple.

LOL! :biggrin:

I f he does, I have yet to find it. :hee: