PDA

View Full Version : the stage is set

JOEThasreturnen
12-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Live this Saturday on HBO, with the entire world watching, Brian Minto and I will finally achieve our goal of WBO heavyweight champion of the world! I was met with much skeptisism when I announced to the world 5 years ago of this up and coming champion. Well all skeptisism has obviously now been put to rest. Our team will be leaving the Pittsburgh international airport tomorrow morning. I have a one on one interview with Jim Lampley scheduled for tomorrow night that will be aired internationally on HBO prior to the fight on Saturday. This is my final post til Dec. 6 when I will officially announce that the WBO belt will finally be back where it belongs in Butler, Pa. Peace! T.

DlocRoth
12-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Live this Saturday on HBO, with the entire world watching, Brian Minto and I will finally achieve our goal of WBO heavyweight champion of the world! I was met with much skeptisism when I announced to the world 5 years ago of this up and coming champion. Well all skeptisism has obviously now been put to rest. Our team will be leaving the Pittsburgh international airport tomorrow morning. I have a one on one interview with Jim Lampley scheduled for tomorrow night that will be aired internationally on HBO prior to the fight on Saturday. This is my final post til Dec. 6 when I will officially announce that the WBO belt will finally be back where it belongs in Butler, Pa. Peace! T.

Mmmmkay.

Go get 'em, lunchbox.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Keep it in the other thread, closing...