Allison Roth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allison Roth?

Hey gang, huge VH fan here, pre-H__gar days of course. I grew up in So Cal, saw them at the forum back in the day.

Anyway, I got to thinking about my days in Cali in 93-95 when I did unit still work on low budget flicks. At one time, while working on a movie directed and produced by Scott Ziehl and John Sjogren, we were in Pasadena at house and Allison Roth ( Dave's sister ) was working the wardrobe. We really hit it off, she was quite cute at the time. I can't remember which flick it was, Redline, the Mosaic Project, one of those...

Anyway, I can't find anything on her other than the typical filmography / IMBD stuff that has no photos of her. Any ideas? If someone wants to patch me through in private, just email me through here or through the Kodachrome Project site, all on the D/L of course.

I suppose I could go rent one of the movies she was in, but that was a long time ago, even longer than mid 90's stuff.

Peace-out, db
    Kodachrome: The 75th and Final Year....

Hey Kwame, you'll always be the #1 doo rag guy around here.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
      LOL, It's a beanie, I live and work in a ski resort. But I like the direction, might have to put a local's twist on it..

....which gives me a killer idea, how cool would it be to have Ed's early taped Strat graphics made into beanie fabric, holy crap that would rock!
      Last edited by Striped_Strat; 12-02-2009, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Striped_Strat View Post
        LOL, It's a beanie, I live and work in a ski resort. But I like the direction, might have to put a local's twist on it..

....which gives me a killer idea, how cool would it be to have Ed's early taped Strat graphics made into beanie fabric, holy crap that would rock!
        Eddie V. would sue the shoes outta you.

Welcome aboard.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post

Fuck you Jimi!
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post

Welcome aboard.

Pretty much it, right there...

Comment

Originally posted by kwame k View Post

Fuck you Jimi!

BTW,Striped_Strat. Welcome!

Comment

How lame is this......Jimi replying to his own alias
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

That was weak...you guys had me crying for a week straight after my initiation coming in here...is it because it's the holidays? Everyone still hung over?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTheScott View Post
                    That was weak...you guys had me crying for a week straight after my initiation coming in here...is it because it's the holidays? Everyone still hung over?
                    Pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTheScott View Post
                      Take it easy... he only posted twice, and none of the posts were particularly annoying... if he carries on like this, he might just avoid that initiation.

Let's see what transpires.

Comment

I know Allison better than Dave. They are POLAR OPPOSITES. Dave is the OCD member of the family, Allison is the grounded lets-give-a-hug-to-the-sad-guy type. I'm not banging on Dave, they are just different, like many of us are very different from our own siblings.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwede View Post
                          I know Allison better than Dave. They are POLAR OPPOSITES. Dave is the OCD member of the family, Allison is the grounded lets-give-a-hug-to-the-sad-guy type. I'm not banging on Dave, they are just different, like many of us are very different from our own siblings.
                          Pretty much what I thought of her too, mellow, but that was a loong time ago. She is one year older than I from what I remember. I have not lived in Cali since 95.

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post

Welcome aboard.

Well then he can make me the beanie then, it is freaking 0 degrees outside!

Comment

Well then he can make me the beanie then, it is freaking 0 degrees outside!
                              E-mail him, he just might.

That's a good excuse for him not to make any new music as any he has used so far...

My hip is broken, I need to replace my teeth, my tongue was cut off, I need to quit drinking, my fingers, my fans, I have to sell some beanies, they're on high demand right now, etc...

Comment

Working...
                              X