Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 I should be a MOD - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I should be a MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should be a MOD

What would I do?

Same shit I always do without trying to be pompous and pseudo intellectual.

Why did I apply?

When I saw fabulousshadow apply I had to make myself available.

Does this place need a moderator?

Fuck if I know but, if it does look no further.

Am I a gay-Nazi who needs a god trip to get hard?
    Straight as a quality circumcision - no errectile dysfunction

I don't care if I become a MOD. Sarge knows where I stand without question. No fence riding here.

If a MOD is needed - don't break your back looking for the person.

Shit, don't sign me up. But fuck these fair-weathered fans.
    Again, see the reason why I applied.

Thanks to BT for planting the seed.

Resume:
    I got in 2 drunken fights since the new year, got arrested once for assault and beat the charge.

I fuck woman 2 at a time and let my old lady watch.

I call all sammy fans gay. It's what men do.

In lucid moments, I have articulated the relevance of DLR's influence on music/VH that could not be argued, denied or challenged.

I dig this place and it's people.

Originally posted by pete
    [B] What would I do?

Resume:
    I got in 2 drunken fights since the new year, got arrested once for assault and beat the charge.

I fuck woman 2 at a time and let my old lady watch.

I call all sammy fans gay. It's what men do.

In lucid moments, I have articulated the relevance of DLR's influence on music/VH that could not be argued, denied or challenged.
    [B]
    Awesome resume!!
    No fence riding is a plus.
    We don't want anyone with fuckin' fence posts sticking out of their asses to mod..
    Sarge
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

I vote yes, for Pete!
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

C'mon guys, lets hear it for Pete. (he's promised to share his wife if he gets Mod) Right Pete? Right???????????
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Pete you got my vote. You should be a mod here because you are a Die Hard Roth fan. You do not pull any punches. You are a good guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            C'mon guys, lets hear it for Pete. (he's promised to share his wife if he gets Mod) Right Pete? Right???????????
            share her!

fuckin' keep her!!!

LOL

Comment

Uh Oh... Do you have any sisters?

Comment

I gotta sister - she's really beautiful girl

(all the attributes satan could bestow)

Comment

pete, you seem pretty cool to me...I would cast a vote your way if there was a poll---
                  ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
                    pete, you seem pretty cool to me...I would cast a vote your way if there was a poll---
                    :blushing:

Comment

Re: I should be a MOD

Originally posted by pete
                      Resume:
                      Now THERE'S a fuckin moderator!!!! I already voted for ya motherfucker.

Comment

Re: Re: I should be a MOD

Originally posted by rustoffa
                        Now THERE'S a fuckin moderator!!!! I already voted for ya motherfucker.
                        likewise totally!

Comment

Hey Sarge, maybe we need 2 more mods???

Comment

You guys should set a poll up.

Comment

OK

I will

If Rustoffa takes it great.

We know who that motherfucker is!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X