Thom Hartmann channels his inner Malloy and rips a Freeper a new asshole!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan Claus
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2009

Thom Hartmann channels his inner Malloy and rips a Freeper a new asshole!

It's about time he went off on one of those ignorant little Repuke bastards

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nc8H3CjiBKU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nc8H3CjiBKU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Going into Iraq was a overconfident plan to use the superior military might of the NATO to take control of the middle east and caspian basin oil reserves. The US Dollar was failing and this was a desperate move to secure the most powerful resource on the planet, oil. The only card the US could play was to use force to seize a resource the whole world needs and then cut off oil to anyone who threatens to dump their dollars. We control the oil and the world has to use our base currency and the US can run huge deficits because we have the oil. Get it Zionist/Republican assholes?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Satan Claus
      Thom Hartmann

Who?

Malloy
      Who?

Freeper
      What?

Your title reads like a Mad Lib to me.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Change the channel away from FAUX sometime and maybe you wont feel so ignorant.

You're welcome
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

It's about time he went off on one of those ignorant little Repuke bastards

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nc8H3CjiBKU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>
          Shit! What a nutcase.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Satan Claus ??

Comment

Working...