PDA

View Full Version : 2 Ball Pool not recording scores

Little Texan
12-05-2009, 01:16 AM
I just beat my old score with 22 points, and the score was not recorded. After clicking close, it took me back to the forums. I beat the score twice more, and same thing again.

ZahZoo
12-05-2009, 12:40 PM
I PM'ed Sarge a couple of days ago about his... it's all games. He said he's got some of the Arcade functions turned off until he's sure some of the hack crap is eliminated.

Little Texan
12-05-2009, 04:49 PM
I PM'ed Sarge a couple of days ago about his... it's all games. He said he's got some of the Arcade functions turned off until he's sure some of the hack crap is eliminated.

Thanks, Zahzoo.

Sarge
12-10-2009, 02:17 PM
It should work now...

Seshmeister
12-11-2009, 05:19 AM
What we really need to do to revive the arcade is to all put together a list of the games where the lowest score should win. e.g. golf games where the person who sits and gets 300 for a round of crazy golf tops the leader board at the moment. I think there are maybe 10 or so of these.

I think it's then very easy for a webmaster to click an option to set that game as a 'lowest first' leader board.

ZahZoo
12-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Good call Sesh... play some low-ball.

I did notice when you hit the main Arcade screen, Cato's tits are no longer spinning in his avatar. Probably time for him to upgrade... that skank is looking tired and old!!

GAR
12-12-2009, 01:44 AM
Zah likes a little low-ballplay?

uhhh huhhuhhuhuh.. not surprised

Cato
12-12-2009, 02:58 AM
What we really need to do to revive the arcade is to all put together a list of the games where the lowest score should win. e.g. golf games where the person who sits and gets 300 for a round of crazy golf tops the leader board at the moment. I think there are maybe 10 or so of these.

I think it's then very easy for a webmaster to click an option to set that game as a 'lowest first' leader board.
I think you will lose a lot of champion cups when it's fixed.

Cato's tits are no longer spinning in his avatar.
those are Victoria Zdrok's tits. not mine.