Billy Joel's daughter with attempted suicide, O.D.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Billy Joel's daughter with attempted suicide, O.D.

Billy Joel's daughter, Alexa Ray, rushed to hospital, possible drug overdose - 12/05/09 - New York News and Tri-State News - 7online.com

New York (WABC) -- 23-year-old Alexa Ray Joel is said to have suffered a possible drug overdose.

She is in stable condition at St. Vincent's Hospital.

Sources say it appears Joel tried to commit suicide after taking unknown amount of pills.

She recently broke up with her boyfriend.

Alexa's roommate called police just before 12:30 Saturday afternoon.
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Very sad.

Hope she's ok, and gets the help she needs.

PS - Can she really be 23 already? fuck, I'm old!
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

How Tough would it be to have a mother who looks like Christie Brinkley? JESUS.

Oh dear.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible

and a daddy who is worth mega millions!

not to be mean, but it does suck that she came out looking like HIM instead of like HER. Fuck! That poor kid's got some bad luck.

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

To have a mother that looks like Christie Brinkley and end up looking like Billy Joel. Poor girl.

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl

not to be mean, but it does suck that she came out looking like HIM instead of like HER. Fuck! That poor kid's got some bad luck.

Sorry, I didn't see this before I posted. Beat me to it, DG!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
              Sorry, I didn't see this before I posted. Beat me to it, DG!
              it is almost as if Christie had nothing to do with it!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by diamondsgirl

Well at least Christie contributed some prettiness to the package - she isn't a bad looking girl - and sounds like she has a good portion of Daddy's talent. I'd take that over mama's looks any day.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

As long as she's not the Class A bitch like her mother, who goes through husbands like it's going out of style.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I could NOT understand how this woman keeps picking these people who then cheat on her. Cause you know it's never just as simple as "she's a class A bitch" or "she's just got such horrible luck with men" - it's always somewhere in between, and medication is usually involved.

Oh dear.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

qqqqq
                      Last edited by thome; 12-05-2009, 08:17 PM. Reason: duple 12345

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by thome
                        I guess there are different levels of a model.

No harsh on any model they make all the world want to shop and they actually serve a good purpose of gaining attention to a huge business 10's of thousands of direct monetary billions to many industries.

I mean strippers have more talent than Brinkley.

They can dance.

Nude models have to be stylized in every way, not dependant on clothes to hide whats not right.

She was and still is good looking, but I guess she can sell the sh!t out of absliders to gullible old men with a hard on for her.

I used one of her original pics from her first layout in sports Illustrated for a thing I had once..

I still think it is one of the best bikini model shots ever.

Her daughter is a nice looking girl and who knows what her hang up is, but she doesn't look bad at all to me.....
                        \
                        \

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Considering the amount of quality women in your trailer park, she's a beauty queen....... compared to the rest of babes in the park

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Holy Crap I just realized the lady in the trailer across from me looks like the next president Sarah..

Yeay,Yeay,, Yeay.... (then finally one of "us" will be in the white house.)..I got mail!

Last edited by thome; 12-05-2009, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by thome

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...