PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods !!

Panamark
12-11-2009, 03:27 AM
Tiger !!!

The new legend...

How much do you reckon he can payoff, or is he literally
more fucked than his mistresses over the years ???

hideyoursheep
12-11-2009, 04:18 AM
That wife of his must really be a dead fish in the sack.

But fuck it man, you're Tiger FUCKING Woods! Have fun with it!

I love all these chicks coming out of the woodwork now that the cat's out of the bag. They all want attention. He's soooo fucked. Every chick within 10 miles of a golf course is gonna say she had some Tiger coch now, even if they didn't.

ZahZoo
12-11-2009, 09:43 AM
I don't know... the irony or just overall pathetic timing of the articles in Golf Digest I just received were sorta sad...

There's a multi-page write-up on 10 things Tiger could teach Obama and vice-versa. Pretty nice write up about their place in fame in the world but lessons in competative nature and how to handle pressures in their own ends of the world.

It obviously was written and chosen for publication well before Tiger's Ho-Gate imploded...

I'd imagine Obama and his image spinners would have rather it got pulled before publication. But it was too late...

Then in the regular lesson section... they include a quaint little question and answer thing from a fan. Some woman asked if being a father had put a strain on his game. Tiger gave the perfect "fatherly" clean image response about how it's difficult but he's arranged his practice, work-outs, personal appearance and competition schedules to spend as much time with his kids as possible... He left out his juggling of man-ho scheduling in that nice little response.

The guy had a nice run on being a role model and squeaky clean personal image... damn how that castle has crumbled in a just a few short weeks...

sonrisa salvaje
12-11-2009, 10:03 AM
I guess he wanted to be the Players Champion on and off the course.