X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

TheSTAR's Final Fate

So you dopes keep on about your "Jester" this and your "Jizzy" that.

I thought how poignant, even in death he's owning every square inch of real (or unreal) estate in that little noggin of yours that you JUST can't let him go.

Well I retrieved this old message on one of my lines, thought I'd share it with you..

Originally posted by Jesterstar's Chick
    Hi GAR,

Thanks for your kind words. The accident left him in Rochesters ICU. We are going back for critical care counseling as his dad's insurance won't cover indefinate life support..
    After I called the Caller ID#, which was pretty obvious cuz most of my fax line calls are 800, or the usual 206 / 480 areacode robocalls about credit or mortgage shit.. I found out there was indeed an accident.

More later after I find out more tomorrow!
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    Originally Posted by Jesterstar's Chick
    Hi GAR,

Ryan enjoyed the penis shaped cake you sent us, he insisted on licking off the icing veins before eating it. Is there something going on between you that I don't know about?
    Please stop sending us pictures you filling your rectum with random household items. ...

GARfail's love for Jizzy knows no boundaries!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

So when did he die?
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's really bad when GAyR is so desperate for attention that he digs up this bullshit that was totally debunked several months ago.

Jizzy dumped him for a woman, so it's easier for GAyR to pretend he's dead. Sad, really
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Garfuckle, answer us this: How can your dead rump-ranger boyfriend post on his facebook page only 2 days ago?

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
              So when did he die?
              Which time?

I think the first time, he was a plumber-thug that decided to be a roofer. He fell off a roof and impaled himself on a shovel handle.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                Garfuckle, answer us this: How can your dead rump-ranger boyfriend post on his facebook page only 2 days ago?
                Shoot me his Facecrook link...

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Which time?

I think the first time, he was a plumber-thug that decided to be a roofer. He fell off a roof and impaled himself on a shovel handle.
                  I thought it was a sex act with a shovel handle that went terribly wrong that killed him
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• standin
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2009

Perhaps whoever this guy is, he and his wife told Gar he died to avoid Gar.
                    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      So you dopes keep on about your "Jester" this and your "Jizzy" that.
                      how are we the dopes? you're the one swingin' from Jester's nutsack.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

The irony in all of this is that GAR won't answer any of the questions or comments posted in this thread because he's a giant, sloppy, gaping PUSSY.

He hits the "ignore" button more frequently than Joe Jackson hit his kids for not getting the dance steps right....
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                          The irony in all of this is that GAR won't answer any of the questions or comments posted in this thread because he's a giant, sloppy, gaping PUSSY.

He hits the "ignore" button more frequently than Joe Jackson hit his kids for not getting the dance steps right....
                          Yeah and when he's not getting the attention he craves, he starts stoopid ass threads like this.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Ok GARFUCKLE explain how Jizzystool died (when was it...last spring?) yet could have logged into his MySpace page on 11/25???

COME ON YOU FUCKING LOSER PIECE OF SHIT.....EXPLAIN THE LIE!

Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-16-2009, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Fuuuck, look at that Olivia babe...

Gar, Ryan isn't dead... he just moved on. You have to accept that.

He probably never even loved you, anyway. I bet he was just trolling you. 'Cuz that's what Jesterstar does.

Besides, you have Shitvicky now... though it's quite likely that he's doing the same to you.

Gayr... TROLLING FOR COCK IN TEH INTARWEBZ!!!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...