Who is your Holidays ARCHFAGGOT Supreme?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Who is your Holidays ARCHFAGGOT Supreme?

Who is your favorite Arch-faggot Supreme of the Holidays over at your house?

I have been doing my work today, listening to KOST-FM streaming All Christmas / All The Time, and frankly I'm getting pretty fucking sick of this by now.

It was a misdial with the Gay area code.
    It was a misclick on the Gay Santa sponsored site link.

It was in many analogies, an honest Listen Live mistake. I had someone over for business chat, and didn't want any METAL to invoke thoughts of what an idiot I may or may not be. So I colored the room with White Xmas, Do They Know It's Xmas.. etc. which I thought was as neutral as possible.

However, and it wasn't me okay - my guy goes "ho, that George Michaels is such a flamin' poot isnt' he" and then some other queer singing a Chrismas carol. I heard Carpenters, Bing, and then another English toot goin' on about the holidays, bells on bobtail ring.. and my guy goes something about "Balls Bobbing on his tail more like" and we just kept cracking each other up!

I mean, of all things you'd think the fags would steer completely clear of would be 1) Christ 2) Christmas 3) Holiday Spirit.

But no. I never paid much attention to Christmas tunes, after all we've heard them all before. Maybe 6 dozen standards out there we all know, yet the radio will play any version possible just to run the theme all week long until the Big Day.

So my question to you is: have you noticed this shit with the fags singing caroling standards for the holidays? I don't buy "artist version/ sung by ____" editions, like what we see with the ridiculous one Bob Dylan just put out..

But I know some people follow this - so who is your ArchFaggot Supreme Gay Holiday singer?

Or better yet, who is the worst - I don't know who is the best, but George Michaels REALLY makes me ill, hearing his gay ass sing shit - Christmas or no Christmas I hate that guys' voice just for what it is by and of itself.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Gar.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Picking the low hanging fruit there, Nick
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Gar.
        Damn! Beat me to it.

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Candy Girl
          Damn! Beat me to it.
          I know......the bastard
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

OK I've given some thought driving out, now that I'm back in: BONO.

I'm gonna say Bono from U2 is the top homo of all Holidays tunes singers, and I'm not joking!

Pathos upon patheticness, his delivery and vocal inflections - I just have to hand it to him right there "You. Are. Gay."

Any Christmas tune he belts out, any U2 song he creates. Very, very gay and his whole act is disturbing to me.

Over Liberace, Michaels, Michael Jackson, Boy George..

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Go die in a fire GAyR......

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLShxhQwwwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLShxhQwwwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0DpG7XsLX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0DpG7XsLX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Go die in a fire GAyR......

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLShxhQwwwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>
                  I think U2 are the ones dying right now, if they have to stoop THIS low for sales..

Comment

• standin
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2009

Better than killing yourself and leaching from lawyers.
                    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

U2 is a band.

Bands don't do christmas tunes, it is gay.

Singers do christmas tunes to make money off of the spending that happens around christmas.

If a band does it is worse than a long sappy ballad.

All you liberals hate secular christmas, but are unconcerned about bands making money off of christmas tunes.

It is gayer than gay.

You are all 2 faces assholes.

...and Green Day is the gayest thing since Nero, and I don't care if they don't have any christmas tunes.

That band singer sounds like he has a dikk in his mouth everytime he sings.

Or a binkie or his toungue is hanging out of his mouth.

Will you all listen to me whine...NO MOTHER FUKKER you crybaby bitch.

Who starts a song off like that..... and every song is about whining, they are pathetic.

All accuations in this post are directed at the general public not at any one poster here.

Comment

• standin
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2009

Thome hates Jesus.
                        To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by standin
                          Thome hates Jesus.
                          Do you have any idea what time it is get to sleep you wackie broad.

Ony a dipsh!t would be up on the computer talking BS on some webbie forum.

Jeez, some people ..?

It's 3:40 A.M. for crapsakes.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by thome
                            Do you have any idea what time it is get to sleep you wackie broad.

Ony a dipsh!t would be up on the computer talking BS on some webbie forum.

Jeez, some people ..?

It's 3:40 A.M. for crapsakes.
                            Oh yeah, like you should fucking talk! You were leaving drunken ramblings in the Main by early last evening...

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

u2 suck donkey balls

pretentious boring assholes with zero talent

Comment

Working...