X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

GOP Makes Old Leader New Again

<object width="480" height="430"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/common/assets/onn_embed/embedded_player.swf?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theonio n.com%2Fcontent%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2FZOMBIE_REAGAN_A RTICLE_11_23_09.jpg&videoid=99422&title=Zombie%20R eagan%20Raised%20From%20Grave%20To%20Lead%20GOP" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/common/assets/onn_embed/embedded_player.swf"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="430"flashvars="image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theo nion.com%2Fcontent%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2FZOMBIE_REAGA N_ARTICLE_11_23_09.jpg&videoid=99422&title=Zombie% 20Reagan%20Raised%20From%20Grave%20To%20Lead%20GOP "></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.theonion.com/content/video/zombie_reagan_raised_from_grave?utm_source=videoem bed">Zombie Reagan Raised From Grave To Lead GOP</a>
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There he goes again.........
    Gotta feel a little sorry for Zombie Reagan though...... now he has to eat brains instead of Jelly Bellys, and those are really hard to find in the Republican party.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I actually met Reagan in 1988. I hate to admit it but I was a member of The Young Republicans in those days. I have a photo of me and The Gipper somewhere.

Reagan had a radience to him. I don't know if I was braiwashed and was taken by the fame or if it was he was the fucking president or what but yeah, I was fame fucked and the big cheesey grin on my face showed it.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Several years later I was at a fund raising dinner with Daddy Bush and Larry Craig. Talk about creepy company. My dad was a Republican big wig and so he spent the big money so I could have dinner with Bush one.

Ford has to love me now.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          My dad was a Republican big wig and so he spent the big money so I could have dinner with Bush one.
          Did he puke on you?

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            Did he puke on you?
            Bush was the guy everyone saw on TV. Larry Craig was like a talking robot. He was like some kind of android.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Larry Craig was like a talking robot. He was like some kind of android.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Actually, I'd be in favor of zombie Reagan.

I mean, at that rate we could finally put him on trial for crimes against humanity. Repeatedly.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I liked reagan.
                  I got to meet him in 1984 during his re-election campaign.
                  My dad took me to one of his campaign stops and we got to meet the gipper.
                  He really was a very nice old man.
                  But i will say that alzheimer's was starting in on him even back then.

I also met bush sr. And jr. In 1988 during his campaign.
                  He just had a vibe about him that really scared the fucking shit outta me.
                  That guy and chimpy, truly are very evil.

The vibe and aura about those two was very unsettling.

Sr. Is also a very dry and serious person, laking much of a sense of humor.

Jr. Is an idiot.

I walked over to them outside when the 2 of them were talking and i heard
                  sr. Call jr." a blithering idiot not worthy of the family legacy."
                  when i came around the corner to them, i scolded sr.
                  I told him that wasn't a very nice thing to say.
                  I called him "a big meanie".
                  I was 10 or 11 at the time.
                  Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Heh. Yeah, all the great things Ronnie did, what a fucking hero he was.

U.S. wide spread massacres

Political assassinations

Torture tactics

Tens of thousands of civilians dead (including children)

Women raped prior to execution

His attempts to discredit human rights investigators into behaviors he supported

The destruction of hundreds of Indian communities in Guatemala (that's spelled G-E-N-O-C-I-D-E)

The El Mazote massacre

Drug smuggling ("Freedom Fighters" my ass!)

The fact that there was never a master plan for Russia (already in it's decline before the 1980's) to invade and conquer America using south American counties

His claim that trees caused more air pollution than cars (Mr. Environmentalist)

Appointing James Watt as Secretary of the Interior ("We don’t have to protect the environment, the Second Coming [of Christ] is at hand.")

EPA Anne Gorsuch, doing her damndest to derail the Clean Air and Clean Water Acts, fired over crime and corruption.

He had the head of the satanic Temple of Set Michael Aquino visit the White House. Members of Aquino's church ritually molested, murdered and cannibalized children, along with conspiracy, kidnapping, etc...that case was dismissed under "high pressure"...

His little "Trickle Nowhere" economics scheme that was ALWAYS fitted to favor corporate greed

Among more than a few other things.

Ronald Reagan had an "Aw shucks!" approach to the public and was certainly portrayed by the media as a real do-gooder who had the average Americans best interests at heart, but the REAL story behind that fucking scumball was that he was an absolute war criminal of the HIGHEST order. AND a traitor to America.

Read a bit more about the REAL Ronald Reagan. I know Republicans hate to see the old man get shit on, but rest assured, he's eyeball deep in shit roasting away in Hell right about now, hopefully with a legion of demons ripping his fucking entrails out and feeding them to him eternally.

Ronald Reagan: Guilty of Treason & War Crimes
                    Consortiumnews.com
                    War Crimes and Double Standards (of Ronald Reagan and the press)
                    Hero or Traitor? The Reagan Legacy Green Dreams
                    Phil Gasper: Reagan, Goodbye and Good Riddance
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

I'll add dropping the ball on the AIDS epidemic, Bob, for a thousand.

Needlessly thousands, nay millions, died sooner and more horribly than was necessary. His lack of action and funding put AIDS research decades behind.

Throw in his War on Drugs to boot and any moron that thinks Ronnie was the greatest President in the modern era, is a complete an utter moron.
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                        I'll add dropping the ball on the AIDS epidemic, Bob, for a thousand.

Needlessly thousands, nay millions, died sooner and more horribly than was necessary. His lack of action and funding put AIDS research decades behind.

Throw in his War on Drugs to boot and any moron that thinks Ronnie was the greatest President in the modern era, is a complete an utter moron.
                        Well, that explains why Captain Capachelock is a fan.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
                          Well, that explains why Captain Capachelock is a fan.

Fucking nice, dude may I steal that one.....Vinnie Vermin is getting old now that he doesn't have that as his Avatar anymore...
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...