X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Superjay39
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2009

Dave Rocks

The Rothman is my neighbor he is a real nice guy. He gave me an awesome Christmas gift this morning. A bottle of Dom Perignon and a bottle of 18 year old Scotch. Hoping he has time to stop by my new years party.
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hi Superjay39! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
      Sniper
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Superjay39
      The Rothman is my neighbor he is a real nice guy. He gave me an awesome Christmas gift this morning. A bottle of Dom Perignon and a bottle of 18 year old Scotch. Hoping he has time to stop by my new years party.
      https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Superjay39
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Dec 2009

I did put up a pic in my gallery....

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I did put up a pic in my gallery....
          Need something a little more substantial in the proof department than a picture of a bottle if you're gonna pass that off as a gift from Dave on this board Holmes.

If it's true, Righteous man, Righteous! Be a good neighbor to Dave, but egg Ed's house for me if you ever get by there.

Welcome to the Roth Army. Keep the volume up or we are going to have a problem.

OWWWWWW!
          Last edited by VanHalener; 12-21-2009, 07:24 PM.
          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

A pic of you and Dave would be cool. Most members who have met him have posted theirs...so get on that. Celebrating New Years with Dave would be the perfect time to snap a few.

And tell him DG sends her love. :0
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I see that jhale667 has a new alias.
              Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Welcome SuperJay!

Comment

• forever.diamond
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Jan 2009

That's lucky. I don't like MY neighbors :/
                  "To run with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me, you must be kidding." ~DDLR :tongue0011:

Comment

Working...