PDA

View Full Version : Let's buy off some democrats to get them to vote the way we want!!!

Hardrock69
12-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Shit, that is what the Democratic Party does.....

Saw a piece on ABC News last night.....the fucking Democrats convinced the holdouts to vote for the Healthcare plan by simply giving them HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS for the constituents in their districts!!!

They allowed the holdouts to insert legislation in the bill that would steer a shitload of dollars to their home constituents....some of the programs were fucking ridiculous!

Just goes to show you, if you can't convince them to vote on your legislation, a massive BRIBE will always do the trick!

Fucking corrupt motherfuckers!!! :mad:

The politicians in question most likely realized they could do a holdout routine in order to get paid off....and IT WORKED!!!

kwame k
12-22-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm telling ya....I think it was Dr Love that said, Anyone who voted for this bill or contributed to this bill should be voted out of office in the Mid-Terms next year. That's my plan.

Nitro Express
12-22-2009, 03:00 PM
They will start collecting the tax money if it all passes in January but nothing will be done until 2014. People can't afford this bill. They are losing their jobs and are in debt up to their ears. This will KILL small businesses.

People are angry and they are figuring out Washington is ran by a bunch of whores that can do nothing but start wars, raise taxes, and grab more power for themselves and their corporate backers.

What we really need is a massive national strike. If people were smart they would store up some food and just not do anything. Don't pay your bills, don't shop, don't go to work. Let the whole system shut down and then start demanding things. That would work.

Nitro Express
12-22-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm telling ya....I think it was Dr Love that said, Anyone who voted for this bill or contributed to this bill should be voted out of office in the Mid-Terms next year. That's my plan.

I say we kidnap the insurance industry CEO's. Then the politicians wouldn't have anyone to bribe them. Of course nobody probably cares about the bastards and would just say, go ahead and kill the fucks.

Nitro Express
12-22-2009, 03:07 PM
I love how 68% of our fighting force in Iraq and Afganistahn are paid mercinaries. Thugs for hire seems to be a booming business. This all like a western. I feel the corporations are like the corrupt mining company baron in Pale Rider and we are the fucking tin pan mining camp.

GO-SPURS-GO
12-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Don't pay your bills

But they will turn off our electricity and water? :(

don't shop

but but we will run out of food? :(

don't go to work

but but but we will get fired? :(

What we really need is a massive national strike

I live in San Antonio, we don't know how to strike. People from the East coast will have to start this "strike" thingy. :biggrin:

kwame k
12-22-2009, 03:55 PM
I say we kidnap the insurance industry CEO's. Then the politicians wouldn't have anyone to bribe them. Of course nobody probably cares about the bastards and would just say, go ahead and kill the fucks.

Hanging's too good for them.....just make sure torture is part of the equation and I'm all for it.

standin
12-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Unbridled capitalism is so delightful. It makes one so insightful.
And now with China and its "Communist state" being into capitalism, well...
It's a deep subject.
The purest form of capitalism is the illegal drug trade. And that does not look good to me.
With that note.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4036/4206768957_21b028abbe.jpg (http://leap.cc) Visit LEAP (http://leap.cc)

FORD
12-23-2009, 01:28 AM
I think Obama appointed the wrong Seattle police chief to be drug czar.

Nitro Express
12-23-2009, 02:16 AM
They can't shut off my electricity, I have solar panels and a propane generator. I have my own well. I can cook on my wood stove. I actually have two years worth of dehydrated food in storage. I can't be evicted because I own my home. I pretty much can say fuck the system. Oh. If the sheriff shows up because I didn't pay my property tax, he's a good friend of mine.

Go ahead and turn off the power grid and freeze my bank accounts. The dollar is going worthless anyways and people who need the power grid are whimps.

Nitro Express
12-23-2009, 02:21 AM
The communist turned capitalist and the capatalists have turn fascist. The corporations stole our money and bought the politicians. I have friends in Hong Kong. They save about 20% of their income and the government stays out of their savings. Here in the US the banks are only paying 1% and the government taxes the gains. Your money is actually safer in the Chinese bank these days.

ace diamond
12-23-2009, 02:31 AM

as it is my plan as well.

GAR
12-23-2009, 02:31 AM

Kill Warren Buffet!!

FUCK that fucking guy - if this motherfuck of a bill passes, taxing my health insurance policy I MYSELF pay for with Blue DoubleCROSS (which will go up 1 to 200percent btw, got that letter already) and then double-dinging me just for HAVING it -and- refusing the Warren Buffet reach-around Gummingt Insurance, well I say if someone kidnaps and slits his throat I won't shed a fucking tear.

How poignant the last Democrat sellout, is from the ripoff state of Nebraska. I drove thru Omaha what a piece of shit that place is. And FUCK Paypal too, Nebraska is now the Ripoff State.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/430062/2/istockphoto_430062_middle_finger.jpg

Here you go, Ripoff State: here's your new fucking State Bird BIOUEIYATCH..