X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lil Dreamer
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2009

Lil Dreamer

Will there be a live DVD from the latest VH tour? Heard I'll Wait on the internet. It sounded so good live
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hello Lil Dreamer, welcome aboard and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Lil Dreamer
      Will there be a live DVD from the latest VH tour? Heard I'll Wait on the internet. It sounded so good live
      how many times must you be told that there will not be a dvd or cd of the 2007/2008 van halen tour.

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I just spoke with Ed and he said no. He also told me to tell you not to ask again or he will sue your ass straight into a soup line.

Don't blame the messenger.
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by VanHalener
          I just spoke with Ed and he said no. He also told me to tell you not to ask again or he will sue your ass straight into a soup line.

Don't blame the messenger.
          He also told me that all the Van Halen products you could ever want or need can be found here.......EVH Brand Guitars, Amps and Musical Products
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Ed Will Get Back To You.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

The only immediate "Van Halen" product in the merchandise category is EVH Striped SOLES... otherwise, don't expect a "Live" CD/DVD to be introduced until Tour 2010 time in the fall or never...
              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Never Say Never.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Shiro.
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Dec 2009

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

there will be a DVDon't of the last tour.
                    see Largo 82.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      there will be a DVDon't of the last tour.
                      see Largo 82.
                      I have a few from the 2007 leg of the tour. Unfortunately, this was during Ed's "shirtless" period, when his sobriey and playing were somewhat questionable.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        I have a few from the 2007 leg of the tour. Unfortunately, this was during Ed's "shirtless" period, when his sobriey and playing were somewhat questionable.
                        I have a few from the end of the tour... EVH was both wearing a shirt AND playing great!
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...