• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Hulk Hogan,TNA?

That's Right.

Hulk Hogan Talks About The WWE Vs. TNA War And His Official Debut.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8N8Psm6FP0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8N8Psm6FP0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I don't watch wrestling anymore...but have been receiving a couple of wrestling e-mails for the better part of the past 15 years...and I'll watch if something is interesting...

This Monday, Hogan is apparently on TNA on Spike TV. They moved the show over to Monday Night from whatever other night they are on to compete with WWE.

So the WWE pulls Bret Hart out of the closet. I was still watching when all the shit went down with Hart and Michaels and McMahon...then of course Owen died. I think Bret had a stroke at some point...he's got to be in his 50's.

Not sure what the hell his role will be next week, but what kind of fucking whore are you to go back to a company that not only screwed you, but had a hand in your brother dying...

I might have to watch...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Hogan would mop the ring at this point. His ex-wife crushed his bank account.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Damn,Bret Hart Making A Comeback?

At 52 Years Old.

Comment

• High Life Man
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Sad.

But, I suppose. King Kong Bundy was here a couple of weeks ago...doing stand up...at a strip club.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I always thought a Hulk vs. The Smurfs would be one hell of an interesting wrestling match.

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              I always thought a Hulk vs. The Smurfs would be one hell of an interesting wrestling match.
              If the Hulkster painted himself blue, he'd look like a muscled-up, overgrown Papa Smurf.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Well, this is some weird news... Hulk Hogan in TNA & Bret Hart in WWE?

Are you guys sure it's not the other way around?

This is very, very weird...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

WWE RAW 1/4/10

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0lX1GdAEFQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0lX1GdAEFQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

HULK HOGAN & ORIGINAL NWO TNA IMPACT DEBUT JAN 4TH

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_wHCXJpkfB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_wHCXJpkfB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• firestarter
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2004

tna's monday show was a rehashed wcw disaster!!

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I Dont Think Hogan Wants That To Happen.

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Ok Peeps,Have Any Of You Been To A TNA Show Or WWE Show?

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

BTW.....Of Course I Know It's Fake,Fuck Off.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Yeah...been to both in the day...

Okay...I actually watched both wrestling shows today...

and I actually thought the WWE show sucked, to be honest. It was good to see Bret, and here him talk after all those years. It fucking blew ass to watch him as Mr. Humble Pie. You know that inside he had to be seething all show long, but he is the consummate professional. With Hart having the stroke a few years back, and having put on all that weight...I don't see the point of this. Perhaps he's going to work back into wrestling shape...and eventually wrestling Orton's kid at Wrestlemania? I couldn't figure out why they put the Orton/Vince piece in there, so maybe at some point, Vince takes Orton up on his proposition...since he is the legend killer.

As far as the TNA show...IF they are setting Hogan up as the McMahon character, and he goes AGAINST the old nWo cronies (which is what I'm thinking), there is potential. That AJ Styles/Kurt Angle match was fantastic, as far as matches go, and was far and away the best of the night on either show.

It was a good diversion, and it will be interesting to see what happens down the line.

Someone let me know if TNA does something interesting, so I can watch it...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...