• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs--2010 edition

Well...here we go...

Pittsburgh up, but New England down.

Minny up on the Giants, 7-0 early...

Should be an interesting playoffs...where it may be as up in the air as it has ever been...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Wes Welker is injured...early in the game...and he looked to be in a ton of pain...so there's your case against playing your guys...

I still say you play...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Minnesota is absolutely laying the wood to the Giants...

They'll get the bye...and I think folks will be looking past them...they shouldn't...

Comment

The Giants season went down the toilet just like Dallas's did last season...getting blown out and embarrassed in the last couple of games. The way the Giants are playing, it makes me wonder why in the fuck the Cowboys couldn't beat them this season.

Comment

For fucks sake..I have to choose between Ravens/Raiders and Skins/Chargers..not showing Boys/Eagles here...shit

Comment

got Philly/Dallas here.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Im watching it on my laptop thanks to a site Pojo gave me..

Comment

So the Steelers need BAL, DEN, and NYJ to all lose...

Ravens up by a TD, but KC up by a TD....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
                  Im watching it on my laptop thanks to a site Pojo gave me..
                  Least I could do for the league champ...you prick...

Comment

Alright, which is it? Is Dallas really this good, or are the Eagles just making them look that way. The Cowboys are walking right down the field, on their way to a second score while Philly goes three and doink.

EDIT: Ooops, Eagles intercept Romo on the 7 yard line!
                    Last edited by chefcraig; 01-03-2010, 05:51 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                      Alright, which is it? Is Dallas really this good, or are the Eagles just making them look that way. The Cowboys are walking right down the field, on their way to a second score while Philly goes three and doink.

I actually think that if they had a solid head coach that wasn't a Jerry Jones-bitch-cheerleader on the sideline, they'd be a top five team.

I think WP is a fantastic defensive coordinator...but like many outstanding coordinators...they can't translate it to the head coaching position...

I think Dallas can do some damage...

Comment

I agree, and Philly is playing without their starting center. The O line looks confused as hell. And that isn't helping Westbrooke at all.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Go The Packer's.

Damn,33-0 So Far.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post

Dallas is really this good

Comment

Originally posted by POJO_Risin View Post
                              Least I could do for the league champ...you prick...
                              thanks fucker...its a good year..Steelers getting knocked out (soon)..Hokies roll in a bowl game..Im winning the pick-em..and a fantasy title..damn fine season so far

Comment

Working...
                              X