X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Well, I'll be...

Seduce My Son! - mw4w - 20 (SF/Bay Area)
    Date: 2010-01-02, 4:17PM PST

My 20 y/o son is home from college. He's a great kid, attactive and well-liked, but he's also never had a girlfriend. I think he'd have more confidence if he could lose his virginity by getting wild with an *older* woman. I'm sure he's super horny; from looking at the socks and towels in his room, I think he's going for a masturbation record. You should be attractive, but I'm open to different ages and body types.

I will not participate, but I would like to invite you over under the premise that we know each other. I'll leave you alone after that and we can let nature take its course. He really is terrific and handsome, so this should be fun for everyone. Safe play only.

What can I offer you in return? Well, if breaking in a kid is all you're looking for, then we're all set. If you want more, I'm bi and considered quite a MILF. I could fool around with you separately if there's mutual attaction, or perhaps we could entertain a male friend of yours. The possibilities are endless!

mw4m m4w

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1534621570

Seduce My Son! - mw4w

I'm flabbergasted!!!

Cheers! :bottle:
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Awww, Jeez...thanks, mom!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
      Seduce My Son! - mw4w - 20 (SF/Bay Area)
      Date: 2010-01-02, 4:17PM PST

My 20 y/o son is home from college. He's a great kid, attactive and well-liked, but he's also never had a girlfriend. I think he'd have more confidence if he could lose his virginity by getting wild with an *older* woman. I'm sure he's super horny; from looking at the socks and towels in his room, I think he's going for a masturbation record. You should be attractive, but I'm open to different ages and body types.

I will not participate, but I would like to invite you over under the premise that we know each other. I'll leave you alone after that and we can let nature take its course. He really is terrific and handsome, so this should be fun for everyone. Safe play only.

What can I offer you in return? Well, if breaking in a kid is all you're looking for, then we're all set. If you want more, I'm bi and considered quite a MILF. I could fool around with you separately if there's mutual attaction, or perhaps we could entertain a male friend of yours. The possibilities are endless!

mw4m m4w

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1534621570

Seduce My Son! - mw4w

I'm flabbergasted!!!

Cheers! :bottle:
      This has to be a joke ad. What mother would publicly announce that her son was a virgin and continuously beats off on socks and towels, then offer herself in payment to pop his cherry? I know mothers can embarrass their kids at times, but this seems a bit extreme. Plus it's on craigslist.

If this is a serious ad, looking at where he's from, there's a better than 99.9% chance that he's gay. There should a great abundance of available single girls in San Francisco.

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That's what I was going to say. He's probably gay and she has no clue....
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I never realised Mezro was only 20.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

My guess is the kid wrote it himself. Or one of his friends did.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              I never realised Mezro was only 20.

Comment

Working...