PDA

View Full Version : los angeles plans on stealing the jaguars or the bills...

ace diamond
01-07-2010, 02:37 PM
personally, i don't think it will ever happen but read for yourself.

Los Angeles announces intentions to poach the Jaguars or Bills - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Los-Angeles-announces-intentions-to-poach-the-Ja?urn=nfl,212070)

Unchainme
01-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Speaking as a Cleveland Browns fan who's seen this shit happen first hand, I don't want to see the Bills Leave Buffalo, they have a loyal fanbase, have a great history, and were one the few fanbases that sympathized with the Browns fans after the move (The Steelers tried to help, and the Bills had "Browns fans" days at Rich Stadium)

Jax? Eh, seems like one giant blackout and Florida is such a fairweather transplant state. Really the only teams that have a somewhat loyal following down there are the Dolphins..maybe, maybe the Buccaneers, and then 3 college teams. The Marlins should not even be a franchise right now.

chefcraig
01-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Jax? Eh, seems like one giant blackout and Florida is such a fairweather transplant state. Really the only teams that have a somewhat loyal following down there are the Dolphins..maybe, maybe the Buccaneers, and then 3 college teams. The Marlins should not even be a franchise right now.

Don't even get me started on the front-running phonies that by and large make up the majority of so-called Florida sports fans. This is the same area that didn't even know we had a basketball or hockey team until they went to the playoffs. This burg seems to invite a ridiculous amount of empty orange seats to it's baseball games, yet mysteriously (and more than likely illegally) manages to build a baseball stadium deep in a remote area no one in their right mind visits after dark. Even stranger, a terrific amount of the "fans" of the various college teams here have never once in their lives set foot in the universities they claim to support.

This will always be a one sport town, and considering the play of the Dolphins this past season, even that grip is tenuous.

indeedido
01-07-2010, 05:39 PM
I don't like teams moving around either, but with Jacksonville I could care less. There is no real history there, unlike Buffalo. I'd like to see the Rams go back to LA though where they belong.

Nickdfresh
01-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Dupe thread, shithead. This was posted in the Buffalo Sports Bar thread days ago...

ace diamond
01-07-2010, 09:41 PM
i don't like teams moving around either, but with jacksonville i could care less. There is no real history there, unlike buffalo. I'd like to see the rams go back to la though where they belong.

you mean anaheim, over in orange county.
The rams were never in los angeles.
They played at anaheim stadium.

POJO_Risin
01-07-2010, 11:02 PM
The Bills won't be moving...no fucking way...

The Jax rumors have been around for years. If there is any team in the league that would move, it would be Jax, but who the fuck knows...

LA should have a team ahead of some of these fucking shams of a team.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-08-2010, 01:21 AM
l.a. vikings, can't wait.:biggrin:

redblkwht
01-09-2010, 02:15 AM
Hopefully it will be the Jags..
then change the team name, to not be the jags!
if your starting over, then start over-
GO LA