X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Obama on CSPAN!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kPMf6kW_1Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kPMf6kW_1Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

The Obama Deception - Full Version

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Here it is full version. Lots of disturbing points..

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

obama is a dumbfuck.
      i am glad i did not vote for him.
      John Mc Cain got my vote in 2008.
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ace diamond
        obama is a dumbfuck.

That means you're a dumber fuck.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No one's dumb enough to watch that two hour bore-fest of made-up shit, not even you asshole...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Uh, I'm pretty sure this is a dupe thread. I'm also pretty sure that GAyR is the one who posted it the last time, so he knows that is the case.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

How does YouTube allow for a whole movie?
              I thought you could only upload in 10 minute increments.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Two main points here (besides that this is a dupe thread):

Originally posted by ace diamond
                obama is a dumbfuck.
                Riiiiight. That "dumbfuck" can kick your ass intellectually with one lobe of his brain tied behind his back, but then so can the average poster here.

Yeah. Admitting you voted for Grandpa Munster and the Bimbo at this point? Obvious who the dumbfuck is in this scenario. YOU.
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667

Yeah. Admitting you voted for Grandpa Munster and the Bimbo at this point? Obvious who the dumbfuck is in this scenario. YOU.

We are all dumbfucks for buying into the lie that we have to vote for one of the two of them and that's it. There's got to be a better way.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Uh, I'm pretty sure this is a dupe thread.
                    Oh, you mean "Fall of the Republic"?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VebOTc-7shU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VebOTc-7shU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

So glad you asked, there you go Surefoot.

Yeah, it's by the same director.
                    Yeah, its' a bit of fear-mongering.
                    Yeah, it's got ominous tones of Trilaterals, Bilderbergers, Mark of the Beast stuff etc.

Bookmark them like I did so you can watch a little at a time, or just listen in the background while updating your Paintmyfacebook.com bloggs.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      How does YouTube allow for a whole movie?
                      I thought you could only upload in 10 minute increments.
                      I guess if you win enough hits on your Part 1, Part 2 installments as a Director, they let you upload the full thing to bombard your viewer with ads.

How else could they afford all that storage? Personally I don't see Youtube breaking even any decade soon, but while it's there everyone's using it aren't they..

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        No one's dumb enough to watch that two hour bore-fest of made-up shit, not even you asshole...
                        Joe Rogan's comments at 4:50!

If that pothead can wake up to what's going on why can't you?

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

"If you have ideas, feel free to present them. But all this will be on, uh, Cspan."

"We will work on this process publicly. It will be on Cspan, in front of the people streaming on the Net."

HA! If this bill passes, he'd better double his security.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

No comments from the Peanut Gallery..?

That's as laughable as it is indefensible - I mean where could FORD and FORDparrot, Nick go to defend that!

It's all right there: promises, promises, promises and you can't blame Bush on it; you can't blame Pelosi, the Dems, the Congress - it's just him. Talking shit out of his own ass repeatedly.

This is what Barack Obama had said and promised and none of it came true.

This is unlike the whole "weapons of mass destruction" lie because you CANNOT hope to find the Health Insurance debate or reform on Cspan.

It's not happening and it didn't work out why? Because Obama is an actor, college debater and say-anything politicking liar.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually, dumbass, you can blame Pelosi, Reid, and the other false "Democrats" in Congress for this.

Congress is a separate branch of government, and they make the deals with C SPAN as to what will or will not be televised. President Obama should have pressed for a commitment from them to do so, but aside from that, it's up to them. Obama's on record. C SPAN's boss Brian Lamb is on record. They both wanted it done. It was the Congressional (lack of) leadership that fucked it all up.

So the least you could do is bash the correct so-called "Democrats". Spineless Reid and Jellyfish Pelosi, in this case.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...