X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

suicide by train........

this morning, i was on metrolink train 800 going from orange to riverside on the inland empire-orange county line, when shortly after leaving the station in orange, a 70 year old male on a bicycle purposely went around the crossing gates at a train crossing, deliberately putting himself in the path of the train.
    the train hit the man, he died, and part of his bicycle flew all over the place.
    some parts of it hit the window right next to my head.
    i was the only person in the front car, a "utah" car.

for the usual lot who think i am full of fucking shit, look it up.

octa authorities provided a bus to take everyone to our stops along the rest of the line.

we sat there in the train for quite some time.

i called abc channel 7 news and was told because it is an apparent suicide, they decided to back off and not to cover it.

they somewhat changed that tune when i told them that i was a passenger
    on said train.

anyway, i got home 3 hours later than i should have.
    i have a rather large glass of screwdriver in front of me with my name on it.

i am pretty shaken up.

just thought i would share this with the rest of the class.

ace diamond
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

....how politically enlightening!

Unless the driver was part of the BCE, you might be in the wrong forum, slim.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

and here i was hoping that Ace was considering throwing himself in front of a train. what a shitty Monday this turned out to be.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by hambon4lif
        ....how politically enlightening!

Unless the driver was part of the BCE, you might be in the wrong forum, slim.
        Plus, when Ace decided to troll for attention on this....he did his usual embellishing/lying and said the guy was on a bike but....... according to this report
        A man was struck and killed by a Metrolink train this morning after he stepped in its path, police said.
        The incident occurred at 9:45 a.m. at Lincoln Avenue and Orange Olive Road as the train traveled north at about 70 mph with 22 passengers on board, said Metrolink spokeswoman Angie Starr.

Orange police officers investigate the death of a man struck and killed by a Metrolink train at the intersection of Orange-Olive Road and Lincoln Avenue. Orange police Sgt. Dan Adams said that based on statements made by a train crew member it was apparent the man committed suicide.
        Link

So while I'll give Vinnie Vermin an A+ for using a real story to get attention, I'm giving him an F for not sticking to the news story he either read or heard on TV.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

c'mon, everything is hearsay since the fucker (allegedly) can't see.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by twonabomber
            c'mon, everything is hearsay since the fucker (allegedly) can't see.
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Off topic Ace but I'm curious.....when someone replies to your Attention Whore posts....is it the same high that a crack addict gets?

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Maybe he was the driver....

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                  Plus, when Ace decided to troll for attention on this....he did his usual embellishing/lying and said the guy was on a bike but....... according to this report
                  Link

So while I'll give Vinnie Vermin an A+ for using a real story to get attention, I'm giving him an F for not sticking to the news story he either read or heard on TV.
                  i was there. you were not.
                  the was shit flying all over the fucking place.
                  several things hit the fucking window next to my fucking head.
                  i was one of the 22 passengers on the fucking train.
                  the other 21 were in the 2nd car. i was alone in the utah car, the first car.
                  my face was right up against the fucking window when shit started bouncing off of it.
                  i have the ticket to back it up, asshole.
                  and btw, the train left the orange station at 9:32.
                  i had a while to wait for the train.
                  i walked a block away and had a burger at "the omega burger"
                  1/4 lbs cheese burger and a glass of water.
                  order #22.

i ate it at the place. it's on chapman ave.

then i walked back to the station to wait for the train.

there was a guy there with his grand-daughter, riding a hand-cycle.
                  the little girl wanted to see the train go by.

when the train was sitting there while investigators were working, a member of the orange county fire dept came into the utah car to make sure i was not hurt.

he had gone through the whole train to check on everyone i guess.
                  i asked him what happened, he wasn't allowed to tell me.
                  what little i have found out has trickled down to me since i got home.

i got home at 12:45.

i was there, kwame.
                  Last edited by ace diamond; 01-11-2010, 06:15 PM.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

too bad the guy didn't live, you coulda got him to autograph that ticket.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ace diamond
                      i was there. you were not.
                      the was shit flying all over the fucking place.
                      several things hit the fucking window next to my fucking head.
                      i was one of the 22 passengers on the fucking train.
                      i have the ticket to back it up, asshole.
                      My bad...I'll take your word on it because we all know you never lie/Attention Whore on these boards

I love the bit on the end of your first post about how shaken up you are and need a drink......In others words....."I need my hourly Attention Whore fix guys, please".

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Off topic Ace but I'm curious.....when someone replies to your Attention Whore posts....is it the same high that a crack addict gets?
                        since i have never done crack, i wouldn't know.

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

My bad...I'll take your word on it because we all know you never lie/Attention Whore on these boards

I love the bit on the end of your first post about how shaken up you are and need a drink......In others words....."I need my hourly Attention Whore fix guys, please".
                          eat a dick, kwame.
                          i was there.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Well, your never ending need for Attention here is an addiction that I liken to crack or drugs.

What pisses me off, Ace. I thought the coaching I gave you for storytelling sunk in and I thought we agreed you'd stop swinging for the bleachers and tone down the embellishing.

You had a great story going but the bike parts hitting your window was too much.....also, next time link the news story and quote that instead of going off on your own embellishment.

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Well, your never ending need for Attention here is an addiction that I liken to crack or drugs.

What pisses me off, Ace. I thought the coaching I gave you for storytelling sunk in and I thought we agreed you'd stop swinging for the bleachers and tone down the embellishing.

You had a great story going but the bike parts hitting your window was too much.....also, next time link the news story and quote that instead of going off on your own embellishment.
                              bike parts were on the ground outside my window.
                              pieces of a hand brake with some of the cable still attached.
                              i figured it had something to with what just hit the window next to my head.

Comment

Working...