• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Dennis Hopper Is About To Kick The Bucket

This fucking sucks.

Dennis Hopper at Death’s Door? | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

DENNIS Hopper is at death’s door after his cancer spread to his bones, according to a shocking new report.

The Easy Rider, Apocalypse Now, Blue Velvet and Hoosiers star — who was diagnosed with prostate cancer in September 2009 — is reportedly telling pals he’s ready to die now that he’s completed his final wish by finishing filming on his TV series Crash.

“Dennis has come to grips with the fact that the end is likely near,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“He knew going into the last weeks of filming Crash that he was on borrowed time. His doctors had told him they were no longer able to contain the disease, and his condition had severely worsened.

“Dennis missed three days on the set due to dehydration, but then he came back, got back on his mark and faced the camera. Really, it was some of the best acting he’s ever done.”

Dennis has also managed to finish editing a 546-page book of photographs taken by him, said another source.

“Dennis calls the book his legacy, and he’s glad to see it completed,” confided the insider.

“He knows the end is near, but he’s still the consummate professional that he’s always been. Dennis has gotten his affairs in order and said his goodbyes.”
    At least for all eternity, I can still watch him whining about his mommy:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_5sQyHnbY4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_5sQyHnbY4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

I'm not a Dennis Hopper fan, but I fucking hate the cancer.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I had cancer but luckily it was diagnosed early. One thing you can do to prevent cancer is get an oxygen generator and keep your oxygen levels in your blood high and eat a diet that keeps your blood alkaline. Cancer cells are anarobic and thrive in an acidic environment. Most people's blood oxygen levels are too low and they eat an acidic diet.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

It sucks. He's one of a kind. How old is he?

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Way to go Dennis, if its gonna take you, try to go out on your own terms....
          Cancer has taken almost all of my family, and I will likely go out the same way, I can only hope I will go out with some class like that......
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Sounds like he's leaving all the loose ends tied up & goin' with a sense of completion... in that sense, at least, it's something to be "envied", if you know what I mean.

But yeah, cancer is a bitch & keeps adding up.

Man, I loved Easy Rider... this sucks...

... but not as bad as it's gonna suck when Asshole Diamond shows up telling us how he has/had cancer too...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Just got blood drawn for the PSA test for prostrate cancer...

I'm 45, might as well get started....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

he always plays great roles in the movies i've seen. easy rider, phenominal flick.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  It sucks. He's one of a kind. How old is he?
                  Let me google that for you

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Just got blood drawn for the PSA test for prostrate cancer...

I'm 45, might as well get started....
                    What, no finger??
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

2 words:
                      EASY RIDER
                      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Igosplut
                        What, no finger??
                        No, unless they get some bad readings from the blood test....

I've had a colonoscopy about 3 or 4 years ago as well, but I was knocked out for that....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• High Life Man
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

Sad.

Great actor. It's easy to forget how many great roles he had: "Waterworld", "True Romance", "Speed".

Some of the movies were shit, but his performances weren't. I think he got his start in "Rebel Without a Cause".

And then there's "Blue Velvet".

"Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

A friend of mine made an animated movie with him a year or so ago. Isn't out yet. Said he was a cool guy.

Comment

• george
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2004

fuck cancer....no matter what kind - it is a horrific way to go.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

he had a nice supporting role on "apocalypse now" as well...
                              Originally posted by Cato
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...