X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Sup?

Just decided to a re-intro thread for the hell of it.

Ask me something if you want..:tongue0011:
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hello Unchainme, welcome aboard and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Unchainme
      Just decided to a re-intro thread for the hell of it.

Ask me something if you want..:tongue0011:
      how tall is the empire state building?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

no googling
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          how tall is the empire state building?
          Wild guess..1,753 feet

And..Wow, Savicki is a bitter man. lol. Branigan fan boy doesn't like our posts. :tongue0011:
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
            Hello Unchainme, welcome aboard and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!
            Go DIE DIE DIE stupid robot piece of SHIT!

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Welcome back!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Unchainme
                Wild guess..1,753 feet

And..Wow, Savicki is a bitter man. lol. Branigan fan boy doesn't like our posts. :tongue0011:
                1453ft 8 & 9/16th in. keep it in my wallet in case of just such an emergency. fun when you're in a meeting and they ask, "any questions?". lighten up 'vicki.:tongue0011:

Comment

Working...