X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moose
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

It Ain't Van Halen....

All right, we've been bitchin about this whole Van Halen(with ROTH)/ spam fuckin hagar crap for near 20yrs now. Millions of fans have the same feeling about this whole mess and all we've done is talk about it, well just this past month a new shirt has surfaced with the following statement on the front,
    "It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth"
    I for one along with countless others have ordered the above mentioned shirt and I for one will wear that shirt proudly, because I for one know that it sure as shit " It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth"
    I'm sure that there are quite a few soldiers @ the ARMY who already ordered one but how about the rest. For $9.99 US it's a hell of a deal and a way to show your allegiance to "The ToastMaster General"

And for all you fence sitters who are going to the show in your area, get one and wear it, because you know that statement is the "TRUTH"
    You can order them @ casalad.com
    Van Halen w/DDLR
    van gaygar
  • DLR_EngineRoom
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Great post, Moose! Check your PMs!
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• moose
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Thumbs up!

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
      Great post, Moose! Check your PMs!
      Been a while! How ya doin?, check you PM.

Comment

• moose
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by moose
        All right, we've been bitchin about this whole Van Halen(with ROTH)/ spam fuckin hagar crap for near 20yrs now. Millions of fans have the same feeling about this whole mess and all we've done is talk about it, well just this past month a new shirt has surfaced with the following statement on the front,
        "It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth"
        I for one along with countless others have ordered the above mentioned shirt and I for one will wear that shirt proudly, because I for one know that it sure as shit " It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth"
        I'm sure that there are quite a few soldiers @ the ARMY who already ordered one but how about the rest. For $9.99 US it's a hell of a deal and a way to show your allegiance to "The ToastMaster General"

And for all you fence sitters who are going to the show in your area, get one and wear it, because you know that statement is the "TRUTH"
        You can order them @ casalad.com
        Van Halen w/DDLR
        van gaygar
        Shit I screwed up gang it's casalad@aol.com.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

bump..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I agree with the shirt...no doubt about it...

but anyone going to that farse of a show...should be castrated...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              I agree with the shirt...no doubt about it...

but anyone going to that farse of a show...should be castrated...
              Trust me I am not going to the fuckin show, I hated van gaygar from day one. When I wear my shirt it will be around town and @ work etc.
              I am no fuckin sheep, never have been and never will, I don't sit on no Fuckin Fence, like some of the wannabe's here!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

LMFAO...and there are several fence sitters...that's for damn sure...drives me mad...

all roth...all the time...until they announce Hagar's in the band...then...

"yeah, I'm an eddie fan...and it's all good..."

Fuck that shit...if you want to see Eddie...get a boot...because anything after 1985 is a travesty to the Van Halen legacy...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• JCOOK

WHAT A DILEMMA; GO TO THE SHOW WITH THE HOPES THAT IT WILL BE THE ONE WHERE AN ANGRY MOB STORMS THE STAGE AND BEATS BETTE TOA BLOODY PULP,OR DONT'. WOULDNT THAT BE WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSON!!!!!!! BEAT'EM AND SMILE!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Sheep? Yo Sheeeeeep??? Now listen up, dig? Van Halen wuz da foshizzle.....The Rothman wuz da wikkedest, dig? And that there Hagar ruined the tag 'Van Halen'. Now Hagar ain't nuthin' but a playa, dig? And he gon' ruin the hoodz on tour wit his fat schnizzle and his rap drizzle. So go on out and hear da rhymes and stylin's of the Toastmaster, None-Talks-Faster, Arena-Blaster Diamon' David Lee Roth. Foshizzle.
                    Is it just me, or is it, all jokes aside, seriously obvious how much Sammy has become a DLR wannabe with regards to this tour? I mean, yes, he's been an ungrateful DLR wannabe since 1986 but I mean more so now than ever.....?
                    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• moose
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      LMFAO...and there are several fence sitters...that's for damn sure...drives me mad...

all roth...all the time...until they announce Hagar's in the band...then...

"yeah, I'm an eddie fan...and it's all good..."

Fuck that shit...if you want to see Eddie...get a boot...because anything after 1985 is a travesty to the Van Halen legacy...
                      That is why we needed mods like Big Troubles, all Roth All the time, no fuckin fence sitting for that boy on this site.
                      There are a lot of good soldiers here who know the real deal and those soldiers should be made MODS, not guys who are sheep, we need MOFO
                      dogs to keep these sheep in line!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• moose
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Is it just me, or is it, all jokes aside, seriously obvious how much Sammy has become a DLR wannabe with regards to this tour? I mean, yes, he's been an ungrateful DLR wannabe since 1986 but I mean more so now than ever.....?
                        I was just thinkin' that myself the other day, he is so jelous of DDLR it isn't funny. I really don't know much about spam but by reading post and seeing some of the pictures posted it sure as hell looks like he wants to be(dare I say) Roth. Ya like that will ever happin'...........

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by moose
                          That is why we needed mods like Big Troubles, all Roth All the time, no fuckin fence sitting for that boy on this site.
                          There are a lot of good soldiers here who know the real deal and those soldiers should be made MODS, not guys who are sheep, we need MOFO
                          dogs to keep these sheep in line!!!!!!!!!
                          Right on the fuckin' money with that post bro!

Comment

• moose
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                            Right on the fuckin' money with that post bro!
                            LOL

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Comment

Working...