X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaidedXXX

David Lee Roth Radio Audio
    __________________________________________________ _______
    does anyone in the DLRoth Army have the David Lee Roth Radio Audio .mp3 promo excerpts that were availble for FREE download offa www.davidleerothradio.com when the show was on??

>i had 'em ALL but my computer hard drive burned out and i lost over 80 GB of my audio files including my Van Halen boots

>if yoU can HELP! me please e-mail: LeMUSiQUE2@hotmail.com
    +hanX
    .:.
    Last edited by jAidedXXX; 01-20-2010, 06:57 PM.

Hello jAidedXXX, welcome aboard and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Welcome , Bluenoser...
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

I'm closing this since it is a dupe of your other thread in the Bootlegs forum.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...
        X