• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • standin
    Veteran
    • Apr 2009

Dreams...

Dreams~
    A butterfly, unicorns, daisy fields under golden skies with the delights all sensation…. All dreams….

Those are not mine. ;P
    However,
    I was wondering, if generally anyone here has dreams that continue from night to night?

I have been in a battlefield environment for like three nights in a row. I am shot at and shot, but the bullets are not there. One of them I was in a car at night (it seems to be night always). I see in the mirror a male is shot. It is a big car. I dive down to the floorboard hoping they do not see me. Another guy opens the door and shots at me very close range. And the other asks do you smell it? There is no bullet. I pretend to be dead. I try not to breath and think they must be talking about the smell of death. What are they talking about smell what? How the hell am I going to make me smell dead?

Another scene, I am in the street, it is night, and a minor gun battle erupts between a guy on the street and some guys on a stoop. The guy in the street has a big gun, maybe a shot gun, I like appear at the police station just a block or so away. Demanding they listen to me and go see what happened. Before I leave for the station, I look back and the guy with the shot gun is flat on the street. He gets up sort of and leaves for another direction.

It is like I keep popping in this war zone or battle zone. People freak out and shoot me or shoot at me, but there aren’t any bullets or the bullets don’t effect me. Once I realize I am in a dream I force myself awake, but I keep going back to the same place or it seems like the same place. The same stuff is happening, dangerous chaos. I do not always go back to the same dream the same night, but I keep going back. It is weird, every time I land in that dream, I am “What the hell am I doing here?” and pretty much wake myself up as soon as possible.
    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
    MICHAEL G. MULLEN
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Get a black toy pistol and put it under your pillow. Even a fake pointed in the dark will scare an intruder.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Hmmmm something smells a bit fishy !!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LLaeRUsWr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LLaeRUsWr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Man ! Anne wilson skinny was Hot !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• standin
          Veteran
          • Apr 2009

Gar, get off my thread! There is no intruder. It is just dreams. I would have went to a "dream" forum, but they would have been too ethereal for my tastes.
          I simply want to know that others have such dreams, they don't have to be as violent as mine....
          maybe sex dreams.. maybe old time dreams..
          It is annoying. And I want to know others are annoyed.

It is a tribe thing, I guess....
          Well. I was sorta hoping some one would say ... oh .. lookie. that is so psych 101. and explain them/ it to me.
          To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
            Veteran
            • Apr 2009

Ugg! that female reminds me of Stevie nicks. I totally respect Stevie's style, I am sure I would like her.
            But I absolutely hate every note of all her songs, Maybe if she did a gospel, but I doubt it. I have actually made an effort to listen to Nicks, because I admire her, but her verbiage annoys me. I want to like her, I can't stand the mystical silliness..
            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

That Female is the legendary Nancy Wilson, kick ass singer, songwriter
              and guitarist. Watch some Heart live, they are incredible, they do a better
              led Zep than Led Zep these days.. Anne is really chunky now so that dreams video
              is a gem seeing her skinny !!
              <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPgGFXx4efA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPgGFXx4efA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Updated... found the one I was looking for...
              Do you think Zep can still do Battle of Evermore like this ??
              Last edited by Panamark; 02-01-2010, 05:47 AM.
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• standin
                Veteran
                • Apr 2009

Look, if some one can't sing because they become the fat lady, then thee are not the fin'
                I really am not into mystic stuff. It is silly. Her songs sound like random sentences.
                Life is life, we deal with the bullet holes.
                The blood on the walls.
                The trajectory of the suicide belt.
                Even though it has no meaning.
                Try as I might to feel the light.
                The mystic feeling leaves
                With each and every Virginia tech.
                With each and every lost soul.
                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Hmmmm its just a very good Led Zep cover
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
                    Look, if some one can't sing because they become the fat lady, then thee are not the fin'
                    I really am not into mystic stuff. It is silly. Her songs sound like random sentences.
                    Life is life, we deal with the bullet holes.
                    The blood on the walls.
                    The trajectory of the suicide belt.
                    Even though it has no meaning.
                    Try as I might to feel the light.
                    The mystic feeling leaves
                    With each and every Virginia tech.
                    With each and every lost soul.
                    With no light, you would see nothing.
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

"World turns black and white, pictures in an empty room, your love starts falling down, been a change or two....."

Ooops, my bad. Read the thread title and thought we were having a sing-song.
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

I could elaborate what I think her dream elements are subconscious metaphors for, but the bottom line is fear.

I think she should sleep with a plastic toy capgun, but she should eat the caps before bed.

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                          Ooops, my bad. Read the thread title and thought we were having a sing-song.
                          I'd hit the groan-button, but you'd plead temporary insanity...
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Ann Wilson tried to "Roth Roadie" backstage pass me once in the Astrodome or the Superdome in 1980 the year is about all I remember..? this roadie kept trying to get me back stage with a pass and chased me down later in the show and said "Ann" wants you to come party...using her name specifically to try and change my mind.

I kept relocating myself throught the show, but she always was looking directly at me...wierd..

I was a face in the crowd, but she knew I was so down with her. I looked all the way thru that sexy goddess.. ...;I never cared for the boney waif Nancy "look".

She sang -straight- at me and was all inside me my head, I was -crazy on- with desire for this woman -to you-.

I was tempted, but ran away knowing what may have been.

Or I made it all up in my drug addled brain.

Could have been a dream except for the morning I woke up with the ticket in my hand.

I still think she is wonderfull,, larger.... just so much the same.

Reality, is merely a crutch for those who can't handle thier, Dreams.

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by standin
                              Dreams~
                              A butterfly, unicorns, daisy fields under golden skies with the delights all sensation…. All dreams….

Those are not mine. ;P
                              However,
                              I was wondering, if generally anyone here has dreams that continue from night to night?

I have been in a battlefield environment for like three nights in a row. I am shot at and shot, but the bullets are not there. One of them I was in a car at night (it seems to be night always). I see in the mirror a male is shot. It is a big car. I dive down to the floorboard hoping they do not see me. Another guy opens the door and shots at me very close range. And the other asks do you smell it? There is no bullet. I pretend to be dead. I try not to breath and think they must be talking about the smell of death. What are they talking about smell what? How the hell am I going to make me smell dead?

Another scene, I am in the street, it is night, and a minor gun battle erupts between a guy on the street and some guys on a stoop. The guy in the street has a big gun, maybe a shot gun, I like appear at the police station just a block or so away. Demanding they listen to me and go see what happened. Before I leave for the station, I look back and the guy with the shot gun is flat on the street. He gets up sort of and leaves for another direction.

It is like I keep popping in this war zone or battle zone. People freak out and shoot me or shoot at me, but there aren’t any bullets or the bullets don’t effect me. Once I realize I am in a dream I force myself awake, but I keep going back to the same place or it seems like the same place. The same stuff is happening, dangerous chaos. I do not always go back to the same dream the same night, but I keep going back. It is weird, every time I land in that dream, I am “What the hell am I doing here?” and pretty much wake myself up as soon as possible.
                              sounds like your gonna be violated and need lots of therapy.

Comment

Working...