PDA

View Full Version : H.a.a.r.p.

Diamondjimi
02-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Interesting movie... Holes in Heaven:H.A.A.R.P. and Advances inTelsa Technology

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-VMfzO94M0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-VMfzO94M0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
02-02-2010, 05:57 PM
We had a whole thread about this during the Indonesian earthquake at Christmas a few years back.....

:gulp:

Diamondjimi
02-02-2010, 06:15 PM
I did use the search funtion. Nothing in close range so....

It's a good watch regardless... ;)

Seshmeister
02-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Just another silly internet conspiracy I'm afraid.

I think there is a more detailed debunking of it elsewhere here but here's a quick link.

Is baked Alaska half-baked? | Skeptic | Find Articles at BNET (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_kmske/is_1_10/ai_n29000293/)

Seshmeister
02-02-2010, 06:24 PM
I did use the search funtion. Nothing in close range so....

It's a good watch regardless... ;)

If you do a search without the dots ie HAARP you'll see them all.

Sounds more like a pirate weapon... :)

A mixture of threads by the two most gullible people on the site ELVIS and that problem pedo poster.

I like the music in this one :)

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/front-line/55643-project-blue-beam.html

Diamondjimi
02-02-2010, 06:45 PM

Why it it a conspiracy? This shit is real. It's not something that doesn't exist. Who's to say it isn't intended to be used in harmful maipulative ways?

This shit wasn't invented to possibly bring some rainclouds over drought stricken
mid-west farmers fields.

The question here is, who stands to gain from this technology and to what measures of application would they use it to aquire those gains. (Whatever they may be...)

kwame k
02-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Scary shit...ELF waves and mind control.

Putting holes in the ionosphere and manipulation of our weather.....fucking with shit we have no idea what the consequences will be .

This is an older TV program and who knows what the current rate of development is.

kwame k
02-02-2010, 06:53 PM

I think there is a more detailed debunking of it elsewhere here but here's a quick link.

Is baked Alaska half-baked? | Skeptic | Find Articles at BNET (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_kmske/is_1_10/ai_n29000293/)

Another silly internet conspiracy that actually has a functioning site......Hard to be a conspiracy when they are doing it right in front of us.

HAARP Home Page (http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/)

LoungeMachine
02-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Another silly internet conspiracy that actually has a functioning site......Hard to be a conspiracy when they are doing it right in front of us.

Ummmm..... hello?

Van-Halen.com | the official Van Halen web site (http://www.van-halen.com)

PETE'S BROTHER
02-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Ummmm..... hello?

hi :tongue0011:

kwame k
02-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Ummmm..... hello?

I always knew the BCE was evil but didn't realize how evil till now ;)

They got to my favorite band.....Those Bastards :pullinghair:

kwame k
02-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I'm not saying that they have the mind control or even weather manipulation but from what I've seen and heard they don't really know what effects this could have....Yes, that's what science does but considering the amount of waves/energy they can generate, don't you think it might be a good idea to have more data on the subject?

That's from their own guys and well I really don't believe there's no military implications with this stuff...The Navy and Air Force wouldn't be dumping millions into this without some type of military application. Communications, maybe.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but.....fucking with the Ionosphere and not really knowing the ramifications seems dangerous.

We all know the government would never test things that weren't safe :umm:

Diamondjimi
02-02-2010, 10:10 PM
That's from their own guys and well I really don't believe there's no military implications with this stuff...The Navy and Air Force wouldn't be dumping millions into this without some type of military application. Communications, maybe.

Communications? That's the tip of the iceberg. It may be the obvious component for military use. But chances are if the military is balls deep in this technology, they will want to apply it to what their main purpose is... Killing!

I don't know, maybe it's just me but.....fucking with the Ionosphere and not really knowing the ramifications seems dangerous.

I heard about this shit years ago. Fucking with the ionosphere is about as dangerous as performing brain surgery with a chainsaw...

We all know the government would never test things that weren't safe :umm:

:lmao:

Nitro Express
02-02-2010, 11:12 PM
H.A.A.R.P. is a billion watt microwave. They have used the same technology to find oil. It's up north to do upper atmosphere experiments. It has been demonstrated manipulating clouds above the transmitter but specifically raising the atmosphere and slamming it back to cause pin point earthquakes I highly question.

Nitro Express
02-02-2010, 11:15 PM
One of the military uses they admitted was deflecting incoming warheads by changing the dynamic of the atmosphere. It may be a left over from Reagan's Star Wars defense program.

If our government wanted to kill us, they have plenty of stuff to do that with that more effective than a giant ham radio rig.

kwame k
02-02-2010, 11:24 PM
One of the military uses they admitted was deflecting incoming warheads by changing the dynamic of the atmosphere. It may be a left over from Reagan's Star Wars defense program.

If our government wanted to kill us, they have plenty of stuff to do that with that more effective than a giant ham radio rig.

I'm not saying it's the Death Star's Death Ray but they are fucking with shit that may have an environmental impact or not......they just don't know or are not telling us. Just like the BS they tried to sell us on Nuclear, it's safe....trust us.

Nitro Express
02-02-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm not saying it's the Death Star's Death Ray but they are fucking with shit that may have an environmental impact or not......they just don't know or are not telling us. Just like the BS they tried to sell us on Nuclear, it's safe....trust us.

The government has always fucked with shit that may have an environmental impact.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-l6Q8Q1smwg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-l6Q8Q1smwg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The one they blew off at trinity they were concerned it may cause a chain reaction in the atmosphere and burn the whole earth up but they pushed the button anyways. Had a war to win ya know.

kwame k
02-02-2010, 11:40 PM
My point exactly :beers8:

sadaist
02-03-2010, 02:45 AM
So are there now people who think Obama did this on purpose to take the heat off the health care bill news? Make himself look good? Annex Haiti? Just wondering if the Haiti disaster will be another 9/11 type conspiracy theory.

ace diamond
02-03-2010, 02:28 PM
jesse ventura's show "conspiracy theory" did an investigation on this H.A.A.R.P.
organisation.
rather interesting stuff.
the implications are very frightening and not the least bit funny.

chefcraig
02-03-2010, 02:46 PM
jesse ventura's show "conspiracy theory" did an investigation on this H.A.A.R.P.
organisation.
rather interesting stuff.
the implications are very frightening and not the least bit funny.

The problem with Ventura's show is one of credibility. The production has an uncanny knack for using interview subjects widely discreditied, such as Mike Bellone (http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2005/09/28/2005-09-28_9-11__hero__swiped_our_gear_.html) for the 9/11 episode. As a result, it's hard to take it seriously.

Nitro Express
02-03-2010, 04:28 PM
The problem with Ventura's show is one of credibility. The production has an uncanny knack for using interview subjects widely discreditied, such as Mike Bellone (http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2005/09/28/2005-09-28_9-11__hero__swiped_our_gear_.html) for the 9/11 episode. As a result, it's hard to take it seriously.

It's probably disinformation. We all know there's secret collusion in the government and in corporations and banks. It's obvious but the details of it all are almost impossible for a guy sitting at a computer on the internet to figure out. You can chase your tail forever trying to figure out what's true and what's bullshit.

Nitro Express
02-03-2010, 04:32 PM
People have been investigating the Kennedy Assassination forever. People actually make good livings off this stuff. I'm sure Alex Jones isn't hurting for money and Coast to Coast AM gets great ratings. The 2012 crowd are making money off their thing.

The whole world has gone nutball. That's all I know.

hideyoursheep
02-04-2010, 05:15 AM
I see NyQuil Express has arrived...

:rolleyes:

Dude...did you ask the Kennedy's anything about the assassination while you were their tour guide on your paddle-boat?

:umm:

Seshmeister
02-04-2010, 09:27 AM

But now that Ace has put his considerable weight behind him... :)

Kristy
02-04-2010, 02:09 PM

I would. I mean, why would anyone purposefully design a high-frequency antenna that specifically punches holes in the ionosphere only to refocus that energy to a pinpoint target on the earth? Scientist can hide behind the farce that HAARP is being used for "research intentions" such as finding natural gas, oil and mineral deposits but my conspiracy theory this is nothing more than cloaked warfare. For example, if you can change normal weather pattern phenomena(s) how easy then could it be to starve an enemy due to drought or drive them out with torrential rains resulting in major floods? Worse yet, devastate an entire populace by bringing about earthquakes anywhere on the planet where you can cause further stress on fragile faultlines?

chefcraig
02-04-2010, 02:29 PM
I mean, why would anyone purposefully design a high-frequency antenna that specifically punches holes in the ionosphere only to refocus that energy to a pinpoint target on the earth?

It's simple. Cable tv blows, and the dish is the wave of the future.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I would. I mean, why would anyone purposefully design a high-frequency antenna that specifically punches holes in the ionosphere only to refocus that energy to a pinpoint target on the earth? Scientist can hide behind the farce that HAARP is being used for "research intentions" such as finding natural gas, oil and mineral deposits but my conspiracy theory this is nothing more than cloaked warfare. For example, if you can change normal weather pattern phenomena(s) how easy then could it be to starve an enemy due to drought or drive them out with torrential rains resulting in major floods? Worse yet, devastate an entire populace by bringing about earthquakes anywhere on the planet where you can cause further stress on fragile faultlines?

poor haiti folk, they needed a deathstar ray shield.;)

kwame k
02-04-2010, 02:33 PM
We won't know what is really going on there for decades and only when they declassify the documents will we truly know what they were up to......

The question remains why the UN found it necessary to have a treaty signed in the mid-seventies about using climate control as a weapon. If this is all lunatic fringe, conspiracy shit why the need for the treaty?

Kristy
02-04-2010, 03:05 PM
It's simple. Cable tv blows, and the dish is the wave of the future.

:brainiac:

Nitro Express
02-04-2010, 04:36 PM
I see NyQuil Express has arrived...

:rolleyes:

Dude...did you ask the Kennedy's anything about the assassination while you were their tour guide on your paddle-boat?

:umm:

Nope. I was out for their money and it would be rude and against my objective to bring up who put the bullet in daddy's head and blew daddy's brains all over mommy. I also didn't bring up why her drunk uncle drove the car into the ocean and killed a chick he was going to bang.

They booked a tour and I was the guide. My job was to make sure we got down the River of No Return safe and they had a good time. Something I did and got paid to do. It was a job.

Nitro Express
02-04-2010, 04:44 PM
We won't know what is really going on there for decades and only when they declassify the documents will we truly know what they were up to......

The question remains why the UN found it necessary to have a treaty signed in the mid-seventies about using climate control as a weapon. If this is all lunatic fringe, conspiracy shit why the need for the treaty?

I don't know about a weapon but it's a means to try and get the world to pay international taxes. I mean it's pretty obvious the elites of the world want more control and more centralization of power. The UN is more about imperialism than it is about helping the poor of the world. The Bank of International Settlements, The World Bank, The International Monitary Fund. All that ilk is about making loans to countries so they default on the loans and the big banks take the oil fields, diamond mines, agricultural land, ect... for payment.

These big banks make money out of nothing, get nations in debt, and then mop up the real wealth using debt as a tool. The US is broke so they are doing it to us now.

The big question is who are the big players? This is what keeps the conspiracy people going. The big question of who's behind the curtain of it all. We know what goes on but who really controls what's going on is the big question.

Nitro Express
02-04-2010, 04:52 PM
HAARP obviously has the capability to effect the atmosphere but I don't think they can precisely tune it to pinpoint targets around the earth. They can dump a billion watts of high frequency radio waves on a concentrated point above the station but how in the hell do you pin point the results of that energy on Haiti from Alaska? Controlling one element of the atmosphere has a huge chain reaction effect on every other variable. Controlling the weather is problematic even with such a huge device.

Nitro Express
02-04-2010, 04:56 PM
There is a huge fault that runs East/West along Hispanola and Cuba. They haven't had activity along that fault for a long time. It's built up pressure and let go and unfortunately, Hatti got slammed. This happens around the earth all the time but fortunately most big quakes are away from population centers and usually under the ocean since it covers most the earth and tetonic plate friction zones.