Bleu Cheese Burger in a size 5150 waist!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Bleu Cheese Burger in a size 5150 waist!!!

They are now going to butcher "Unchained" on a nightly basis!!!!

"The Van Halen tour kicks off in Greensborough, North Carolina on June 11 but tonight (June 1) the band were in LA throwing a private party and rehearsing their hits before friends, fans and industry identities.

The most important question everyone is asking is what they will play on this tour. The answer if The Best of Sam and Dave if tonight's showcase performance was anything to go by.

Songs featured in the set included 'Jump', 'Ain't Talking About Love', Why Can't This Be Love', 'Dreams' and 'Poundcake'.

Fans Aaron Stinson of Nebraska and Mike Clark of California were flown into Los Angeles for the rehearsal performance after winning tickets from the Van Halen website.

They became the first "outsiders" to hear the new songs 'It's About Time', 'Learning To See' and 'Up For Breakfast' performed live.

The Van Halen show will run two and a half hours and feature songs from the David Lee Roth era such as 'Panama', 'Unchained' and 'You Really Got Me', as well as the Sammy voiced 'When It's Love', 'Humans Being' and 'Right Now'."
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Hasnt this been outlawed yet ??
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
      Hasnt this been outlawed yet ??
      Huh?:confused:
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• EbDawson
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Re: Bleu Cheese Burger in a size 5150 waist!!!

Originally posted by MAX

The Van Halen show will run two and a half hours and feature songs from the David Lee Roth era such as 'Unchained' [/i]
        That's got to be a misprint or mis-information or something. This can't be happening!
        "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Huh?:confused:
          Not you MAX,

Hasnt the US Government outlawed the performance of any Roth songs by Spammy ??? I dont think anyone should be subjected to this type of terrorism !!
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• EbDawson
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Not you MAX,

Hasnt the US Government outlawed the performance of any Roth songs by Spammy ??? I dont think anyone should be subjected to this type of terrorism !!
            I think it would fall under Cruel and Unusual punishment. Sort of like the gas chamber.
            "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Not you MAX,

Cool mate.

I just didn't know if an Anti-Spam law had been passed in Main that I was unaware of?

Good news! The SLC show is selling like shit. No way it's going to sell The Delta Center and I've yet to hear the new single on the radio outside of it's radio debut last week.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

That is good news ! We may have to run a special feature on that gig in our "Has Spammy's Van Hagar sold out one show yet" thread

I wonder if anyone attending the private party has reported on the two other songs ?? and whether Ed was managing the old solos ?
                Ive got a really bad feeling that Mr Van Halen has lost his chops.. I really hope Im wrong..
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not you MAX,

Since Hagar is a Bush-Cheney campaign contributor, rumor is that he will be burning CD's of the Van Hagar tour and sending them to Rummy so they can use them as instruments of torture at Abu Ghraib.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    They are now going to butcher "Unchained" on a nightly basis!!!!

"The Van Halen tour kicks off in Greensborough, North Carolina on June 11 but tonight (June 1) the band were in LA throwing a private party and rehearsing their hits before friends, fans and industry identities.

The most important question everyone is asking is what they will play on this tour. The answer if The Best of Sam and Dave if tonight's showcase performance was anything to go by.

Songs featured in the set included 'Jump', 'Ain't Talking About Love', Why Can't This Be Love', 'Dreams' and 'Poundcake'.

Fans Aaron Stinson of Nebraska and Mike Clark of California were flown into Los Angeles for the rehearsal performance after winning tickets from the Van Halen website.

They became the first "outsiders" to hear the new songs 'It's About Time', 'Learning To See' and 'Up For Breakfast' performed live.

The Van Halen show will run two and a half hours and feature songs from the David Lee Roth era such as 'Panama', 'Unchained' and 'You Really Got Me', as well as the Sammy voiced 'When It's Love', 'Humans Being' and 'Right Now'."
                    Sheep? Yo Sheeeeeep??? Now listen up, dig? Van Halen wuz da foshizzle.....The Rothman wuz da wikkedest, dig? And that there Hagar ruined the tag 'Van Halen'. Now Hagar ain't nuthin' but a playa, dig? And he gon' ruin the hoodz on tour wit his fat schnizzle and his rap drizzle. So go on out and hear da rhymes and stylin's of the Toastmaster, None-Talks-Faster, Arena-Blaster Diamon' David Lee Roth. Foshizzle.
                    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
                      Sheep? Yo Sheeeeeep??? Now listen up, dig? Van Halen wuz da foshizzle.....The Rothman wuz da wikkedest, dig? And that there Hagar ruined the tag 'Van Halen'. Now Hagar ain't nuthin' but a playa, dig? And he gon' ruin the hoodz on tour wit his fat schnizzle and his rap drizzle. So go on out and hear da rhymes and stylin's of the Toastmaster, None-Talks-Faster, Arena-Blaster Diamon' David Lee Roth. Foshizzle.
                      Right ON, brotha Engine!
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Word, muthafucka!
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Funny.

As much as Sam, Ed and Al write off Dave, they can't resist playing the classic songs live.

Ed should just stick to Van Hagar stuff when Sammy's around. Save the classics for when he has the balls to put the real deal together.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                            Right ON, brotha Engine!
                            Originally posted by FORD
                            Word, muthafucka!
                            LMAO....you guys crack me up...that's why I LOVE IT HERE...!!!!
                            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

Working...