PDA

View Full Version : Another One Bites The Dust

Kristy
02-12-2010, 02:20 PM
"Alexander McQueen, fashion designer to the Hollywood's elite, has committed suicide on the eve of his mother's funeral. He was 40. The British designer who had A-listers like Madonna and Lady Gaga among his clientele, was found dead this morning at his London apartment, reported Daily Mail online.

McQueen who was famed for his unconventional - published designs and shock tactics, was found hanging in his apartment and the police have ruled out foul play. The designer known as the "hooligan of fashion", was at the pinnacle of his career and had earlier hinted at suicide through messages posted on the micro blogging website Twitter after the death of his mother two weeks ago.

McQueen who had once claimed that his greatest pleasure was to make people vomit as they left his shows, was born into a poor family in the impoverished East End district of London."

I myself never gave much of a shit for his clothing line. Either found it too ridiculous, boring or leaning to much on on the gay/BDSM lifestyle being way too unconventional to be regarded as "modern wear" However, his 2004 'Matrix' look was to die for!

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/6112/macqueen.jpg

Nickdfresh
02-12-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm sorry, but when I saw the headline for this, I was like, "they found Steve McQueen dead AGAIN?!"

sadaist
02-12-2010, 11:32 PM
McQueen who had once claimed that his greatest pleasure was to make people vomit as they left his shows

I thought that was Cherone's greatest pleasure.

FORD
02-13-2010, 03:38 AM
If he's the guy who was designing the shit that "Lady" Gaga wears, then I feel really sorry for Satan right about now. :(