X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Truth about the so called tea baggers

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc8f51cf"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=35413662&width=420&height=245"><para m name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="opaque" /><embed name="msnbc8f51cf" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=35413662&width=420&height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="opaque" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Not that I agree with the teabaggers, but I don't understand the label that has recently been cast upon them as "racists".

Politically Naive? Yup, I frankly don't believe that they are anywhere near as informed as say, a FORD or his equivlant on the right, and this is what happens when you take Limbaugh and Beck as the gospel.

But to me, most of the anger comes from excessive gov't spending and the increasing tax rates and the lack of jobs. I really don't see, how that can suddenly be constricted as racist. You can easily post some sign from a march with some racist moron with a photoshopped pic. of obama on a sign, but again, you'll have that at every form of a protest. Take the Iraq war protests (which I had no problem with, those people had every right to voice their opinion.), there were plenty of nasty photoshops of Bush, Cheney and what have you. Again, I have ZERO problem with that.

The only protesters, I DO have a problem with would be the morons that make up the Phelps klan, all of which should not be allowed to protest someones funeral and have earned the right to a thourough ass kicking.

To sum it up, I just feel that every American should have the right to speak out against the government, be they on the left or the right and when we start to demonize either side for doing as such, or try to say "You can't protest because of X-reason..", it could get ugly. Notice, I didn't say challenge? Challenging someone is a great thing and is what makes a democracy. I also believe, that you have a right to be wrong, in which I think most of the Teabaggers are. Obama is not a nazi/socalist, whatever the hell you may call it, he's just a lousy president.

Also, did Olbermann just call pretty much every white guy accross the country racist? I find that a bit inaccurate and offensive. As a christian caucasion living in the suburbs raised in a conservative household (trying to fill every stereotype for mr. olbermann, though I myself am NOT a conservative), I could truly care less about what color a person's skin is, if they came to this country recently or are gay or straight, I judge them by whether they're a good person or not, I believe that is what the God Lord said to do in my bible. , and I'm sure there's a good percentage of the country that is not alone in that feeling.
    Last edited by Unchainme; 02-16-2010, 03:10 AM.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Very well said Unchainme.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

What I found hilarious were all the morons, er, I mean 'sheeple' that were interviewed on local TV last week. Many stupid comments like "WE WANT CHANGE!", and "we are not being governed by the Constitution any more" (can't really argue too much about that second comment).

These morons who say "we want change" need to rise up and abolish the Republican Party, for as long as they exist, Christian Corporate Fascist America will make sure everything stays exactly the same.

The morons GOT change, but they are too stupid to realize it. Their definition of 'change' is to have an idiot Republican liar get elected President. And the Republicans are so afraid of change, they are willing to die to ensure the status quo remains in full effect.

So the Tea Party needs to overthrow the Republicans.
        That is when they will see some real change.

Until the Tea Party rises up and seizes power, the Republicans will continue to exert all possible effort to keep the American People from Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit Of Happiness.
        Funny how those who scream the loudest how patriotic they are, are the ones who are destroying our country. The Republicans are not trying to help America because they are spending all their time and all of their constituent's money figuring out how to stop Obama from ruining their cushy fucking lifestyle.

So the Tea Party needs to put up, or shut up. If they are unwilling to start the Second American Revolution, they need to quit whining because a black man IS the President Of The United States Of America.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

Also, did Olbermann just call pretty much every white guy accross the country racist?

YES.

I found this. Kinda funny & true. Only included first few paragraphs. Link below.

Count the blacks, says Keith Olbermann. Count the blacks. All white males are prejudice, racist, and closed minded somewhere deep down in their souls. And those tea party folks – they are the super racists. Why? Because Olbermann watches their rallies and counts the blacks.

I wonder if it ever crosses Keith’s mind that he may be the problem? While everyone else is trying to judge people by the content of their character, he’s counting blacks in a crowd and claiming all whites are racist. Olbermann, there’s prejudice people out there alright, and you’re the proof.

I believe Olbermann has a bad case of psychological projection, also known as projection bias. Psychological projection is often defined as “the unconscious act of denial of a person’s own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to other people.” I think we now know why Olbermann thinks everyone is a bigot.

Psychological Projection? Olbermann Claims All Whites Are Prejudice Deep Down | NewsReal Blog
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
            And the Republicans are so afraid of change, they are willing to die to ensure the status quo remains in full effect.

I don't think people want the "status quo" so to speak, as in things staying the way they are without changing. I believe they feel that by not changing, somehow we will magically revert back to better, happier, simpler times like people envision the late 40's & early 50's to be.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Some of the teabaggers ARE racist ignorant Freeper assholes. Others are merely ignorant Freeper assholes who would hate a white Democratic President just as much (they were hostile to Clinton in the 1990s too) And yeah, there is a third category..... a few of them have legitimate concerns about the shit that has happened in this country but they have been misled as to when the problems started, and who started it.

Hint: It didn't start January 20, 2009, and it wasn't started by Barack Hussein Obama. Try Ronald Reagan. Or more accurately, the BCE who controlled him. They're the ones who started the systematic destruction of this country, and everything FDR put in place to save it. Poppy kept it going. Clinton was a better manager than them, which allowed the economy to rebound, and even finished with a surplus. But he doesn't get off the hook. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 opened the door for media consolidation, and the repeal of Glass Steagal in 1999 made the financial meltdown of recent years possible. And of course, when Chimp and Darth stole the election, all pretense of trying to fix anything went right out the window. They didn't give a shit, and everybody knew it.

And Obama? Well, you can't be the next FDR with a bunch of useless Clinton retreads in your cabinet. Disappointment with the results so far would be a huge understatement. But I ain't about to make up bullshit about where the man was born, or delude myself into thinking an inbred cunt from Alaska could do better.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Carloscda
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2009

To keep it Real where was all this the past 8yrs??!
                2 stolen elections!! And talk about lying, Bush went on National television several times lying to the American people about WOMD that were NEVER FOUND!! Totally disregarded NATO etc..

Where's the out cry??!

Then you constantly hear "we want our country back"
                Back from where, where did it go?

Oh that's right a Black man is President now. So in essence you mean back from the black man!!

And can't forget "he's running this country into the ground" Really
                The Man's been in office a yr, so you mean to me he created all this in 1yr??!!

Once again where have you been for the past 8yrs?!

Bottom line all this didn't happen overnight and it's going to take at least 8yrs to fix!!
                Last edited by Carloscda; 02-16-2010, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's generally a good idea to be very suspicious of people that talk a lot about patriotism.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's generally a good idea to be very suspicious of people that talk a lot about patriotism.
                    Or the "homeland"

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Some of the teabaggers ARE racist ...
                      Yes. And so are some liberals, democrats, republicans, teachers, plumbers, painters, car salesmen, doctors, lawyers, actors, musicians, fishermen, politicians, etc.... But prejudice towards an entire group based on the few that are singled out & highlighted is no different than stereotyping any other group based on a few. It's bigoted, hypocritical, and just plain ignorant.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

a few of them have legitimate concerns about the shit that has happened in this country....

How do you know it's only a "few"? Why not a majority, with the few being the fringe loons? Because Mike Malloy, Olbermann, Maddow and the likes don't show or talk about them so you believe the number to be minuscule? I know the loons make for better TV & radio and are more fun to talk about & ridicule, but you have no way of knowing what percentage of these people have legitimate concerns other than pulling the numbers out of your ass.

And who gets to determine what is considered a "legitimate" concern?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          How do you know it's only a "few"? Why not a majority, with the few being the fringe loons? Because Mike Malloy, Olbermann, Maddow and the likes don't show or talk about them so you believe the number to be minuscule? I know the loons make for better TV & radio and are more fun to talk about & ridicule, but you have no way of knowing what percentage of these people have legitimate concerns other than pulling the numbers out of your ass.

And who gets to determine what is considered a "legitimate" concern?
                          Obviously you haven't listened to Mike Malloy lately. Hell on tonight's show he was more pissed off at so called "Democrats" than the Repukes. And Thom Hartmann actually wants to attempt to find common ground with the non-racist teabaggers. Though that would only be likely with the third category I mentioned above, because the ones conditioned to blame everything on "Libruls" (even though there are painfully few Liberals in the current Congress, and none in the executive branch)
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Hint: It didn't start January 20, 2009, and it wasn't started by Barack Hussein Obama. Try Ronald Reagan. Or more accurately, the BCE who controlled him. They're the ones who started the systematic destruction of this country, and everything FDR put in place to save it. Poppy kept it going. Clinton was a better manager than them, which allowed the economy to rebound, and even finished with a surplus. But he doesn't get off the hook.
                            FORD, I have alot of respect for you...I actually do.

But every argument you make goes out the window when you start in with this BCE crap.
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              FORD, I have alot of respect for you...I actually do.

But every argument you make goes out the window when you start in with this BCE crap.
                              Would BFD make more sense?

The Bush Family Dynasty was built on Criminal Enterpises.....

Even a simp like you knows that much.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...