greetings and solicitation...er...make that salutations...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ladycaroline
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Feb 2010

greetings and solicitation...er...make that salutations...

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello...Im LadyCaroline, I'm 44yrs old and damned surprised to have lived this long, thank you very much

Love Diamond Dave and Van Halen when Dave was in the band. Once upon a time we used to get Dave in the morning on the radio here in Podunk Port St Lucie and that was great....now I just keep the XM on...lol

Other than that I am a pretty boring person, fluent in sarcasm with a low bullshit tolerance. I must be getting old...
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hello ladycaroline, welcome aboard and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ladycaroline
      Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello...Im LadyCaroline, I'm 44yrs old and damned surprised to have lived this long, thank you very much

Love Diamond Dave and Van Halen when Dave was in the band. Once upon a time we used to get Dave in the morning on the radio here in Podunk Port St Lucie and that was great....now I just keep the XM on...lol

Other than that I am a pretty boring person, fluent in sarcasm with a low bullshit tolerance. I must be getting old...
      welcome to the show, "fluent in sarcasm with a low bullshit tolerance", head straight to the front line and say hi to lounge, nick, ford and max.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ladycaroline
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Feb 2010

Thanks! Looks like I may just fit right in here

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Welcome to the Army!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Welcome!

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2010

i'm sorry for breaking your nose gary.come home.please?

Comment

Working...