• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Round Six..or Seven?

By Mike Emanuel and the Associated Press

Former Vice President Dick Cheney has been hospitalized with chest pains, Fox News confirms.

The 69-year-old Republican, who served as Vice President from 2001 to 2009 in the administration of George W. Bush, was said to be resting comfortably Monday at George Washington Hospital, Washington D.C.

"His doctors are evaluating the situation," a statement from his office said.

Cheney has a history of cardiovascular problems. He suffered his first heart attack 32 years ago at the age of 37. Since then, he has suffered four heart attacks.

As a result of earlier scares related to his heart condition, Cheney has stated numerous times that he goes to the hospital at the first sign of discomfort as a precautionary measure.

In 2001, doctors gave Cheney an implanted cardioverter defibrillator, a device that controls an irregular heartbeat.

In 2008, doctors restored a normal rhythm to his heart with an electric shock. It was the second time in less than a year that Cheney had experienced and been treated for an atrial fibrillation, an abnormal rhythm involving the upper chambers of the heart. He had previously had two quadruple bypass surgeries and two artery-cleaning angioplasties.
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

c'mon satan, c'mooon satan. take 'im.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

or jesus, i don't care.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I don't wish anyone to die, but I will say that when he eventually does pass away, that's gonna be one helluva autopsy....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          or jesus, i don't care.

or Allah, Elohim,Yahweh or Manitou, whoever'll take that prick.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I don't wish anyone to die, but I will say that when he eventually does pass away, that's gonna be one helluva autopsy....
            Nor do I.....

However having said that, I will say I wont shed a tear, and I'll think the world will be a safer place for it.....

Autopsy?

Because they'll find no heart?
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              i truly don't either. guess that was harsh, but that fuck is stealing valuable air from good people.:0

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                i truly don't either. guess that was harsh, but that fuck is stealing valuable air from good people.:0
                Nah, we're just asking them to take him
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kwame k
                  Nah, we're just asking them to take him
                  there ya go

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

By Mike Emanuel and the Associated Press

Former Vice President Dick Cheney has been hospitalized with chest pains, Fox News confirms.
                    Finally some good news!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I love how the AP needed FOX NEWS to confirm this....

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

The BCE wing of Hell has been prepared for Darth Cheney's arrival for some time now. Anytime now........
                        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

as if on cue......

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

glad you are ready.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The best thing about this is the pain.

Comment

Working...