PDA

View Full Version : Here to enlighten...... with bullshit

Pages : [1] 2

Playboy
02-26-2010, 03:48 PM
I've been a reader of this site for a long time. Hope to contribute something positive in the very near future.

Thank you.

Sarge's Little Helper
02-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi Playboy Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

PETE'S BROTHER
02-26-2010, 03:59 PM
welcome to the show

Playboy
02-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Thank you for the welcome and it's cool to finally be off the sidelines and able to participate. Looking forward to contributing positive information very soon. Least I can do since I've read this board for a long time and had a few laughs. Cool place.
Let the record show that this site will have the major info before any other site too. Take it to the bank!

PETE'S BROTHER
02-26-2010, 04:19 PM
OH BOY! meet ya at the bank;)

Guitar Shark
02-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Thank you for the welcome and it's cool to finally be off the sidelines and able to participate. Looking forward to contributing positive information very soon. Least I can do since I've read this board for a long time and had a few laughs. Cool place.
Let the record show that this site will have the major info before any other site too. Take it to the bank!

Welcome to the site. If you actually have information to provide, why the delay?

Playboy
02-26-2010, 04:49 PM
I hear ya Pete's Brother!

Hello Shark! I'm trying to figure out how to say what I have without coming off like a fake jerkoff. lol!

Please send me a pm with the names of mods and owner of this site if you can. My info is impeccable and I would like it documented so this site holds onto it's solid reputation if I can't come up with a way to post my info. After all we are talking about a unique band where things can switch at the drop of a hat. Late in the game for that but ya never know.

I've read for a long time where guys come on this board and claim this and that. I'm not into games and only want to help out like a good member should.

Thank you and I will return this evening.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Please send me a pm with the names of mods and owner of this site if you can. My info is impeccable and I would like it documented so this site holds onto it's solid reputation if I can't come up with a way to post my info. After all we are talking about a unique band where things can switch at the drop of a hat. Late in the game for that but ya never know.

I've read for a long time where guys come on this board and claim this and that. I'm not into games and only want to help out like a good member should.

Thank you and I will return this evening.

Enough of this horseshit, you played this charade with me already....

Now make a new post in the Main forum with this supposed "insider" information, or you're fucking gone...

You've got 30 minutes.....

Guitar Shark
02-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Please send me a pm with the names of mods and owner of this site if you can.

Yeah, I'll get right on that. :)

Playboy
02-26-2010, 05:08 PM
There's no games at all. I will post my info later this evening as I'm truly off to an appointment right now. I will gladly send my post to you before I post it if you'd like too. You're call.

Please give me until this evening and I will share. Thank you. It's worth the wait. Tell me who you want me to send it to because I won't be back until 7:00 pm central time. Not here to cause any garbage and I think my request is a fair one.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I'll get right on that. :)

I meant their names here. Sorry about that as I wasn't clear.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 05:12 PM
I will send it(my post) to both of you guys but all I ask is you keep it for the record. Agreed?

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 05:12 PM
And post a full-size picture of that avatar also, tool.

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Do you mean "off the record?" (See my avatar.)

Playboy
02-26-2010, 05:18 PM
I created stupid drama without even trying to do that. I will send a pm to VA and guitar and let them know the deal. Later this evening. Promise.

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Why the macho head games, asshole?

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 06:44 PM
I created stupid drama without even trying to do that. I will send a pm to VA and guitar and let them know the deal. Later this evening. Promise.

Don't send any more PM's to neither myself nor GS....

Make a new thread in Main VH/DLR Discussion, and you better do it quickly....

Diamondjimi
02-26-2010, 06:44 PM

Post your info on the boards or take a walk..W.D.F.A. !

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Yes, I too have inside info.

But I won't post it yet.

I will, though.

On the 29th of this same month, at 23 eleven hundred hours I will make a bombastic revelation concerning the band that you & I we all like so much about.

But before I do that, I feel I MUST PM the info that I've got to each and every member of the site, so as they won't be caught by surprise as to what I have to say.

All I can say at this time is that it's something really very big.

I really can't wait to share the information with you all.

So I'll post it later, okay?

Cheers! :bottle:

kwame k
02-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Fucking hilarious!

IP check on isle three, please :lmao:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Fucking hilarious!

IP check on isle three, please :lmao:

Trust me, been there, done that....

Diamondjimi
02-26-2010, 06:56 PM
I am withholding all information until further notice.
At that point I will PM the entire site with said information. Until then I will not be accepting PM's regarding said "information". You will all be notified via PM's when it is time for disclosure.

That is all...

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 07:00 PM
How come it is that during the past, oh say dozen or so years, this act still plays out in such a predictable fashion? First, a user joins the site, claiming to have all sorts of wonderful new information. Expecting to be treated just a little bit better than everyone else at the joint, he starts to PM the mods with regard to his "credibility". Next, a series of self-serving denials are issued from the new guy, which culminate in some weirdly wounded statements of how the poster only wanted to share his good news with the membership of such a devoted website. Oh, and at the end of the day, you never even hear what this supposed inside info consists of anyway, because instead of posting it, the newb resorts to insulting that same devoted board membership for doubting him in the first place.

Any takers on how this most recent episode might play out?

PETE'S BROTHER
02-26-2010, 07:00 PM
just don't anyone tell lefty.

Guitar Shark
02-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Yes, I too have inside info.

But I won't post it yet.

I will, though.

On the 29th of this same month, at 23 eleven hundred hours I will make a bombastic revelation concerning the band that you & I we all like so much about.

But before I do that, I feel I MUST PM the info that I've got to each and every member of the site, so as they won't be caught by surprise as to what I have to say.

All I can say at this time is that it's something really very big.

I really can't wait to share the information with you all.

So I'll post it later, okay?

:lmao:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-26-2010, 07:01 PM
it'll be our secret.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 07:04 PM
How come it is that during the past, oh say dozen or so years, this act plays out in a predictable fashion? First, a user joins the site, claiming to have all sorts of wonderful new information. Expecting to be treated just a little bit better than everyone else at the joint, he starts to PM the mods with regard to his "credibility". Next, a series of self-serving denials are issued from the new guy, which culminate in some weirdly wounded statements of how the poster only wanted to share his good news with the membership of such a devoted website. Oh, and at the end of the day, you never even hear what this supposed inside info consists of anyway, because instead of posting it, the newb resorts to insulting that same devoted board membership for doubting him in the first place.

Any takers on how this most recent episode might play out?

I'm hurt, Chef.

Calling me a n00b & doubting me to boot?

THAT'S IT!

I won't share my information with anyone just because of that.

Intercourse you all!

I'm outta here.

LoungeMachine
02-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Still waiting for our enlightenment

We still BAN these tripe peddlers, right?

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-26-2010, 07:06 PM
I have inside info DLR is recording with Kip Winger at Gar's home studio as we speak....

PETE'S BROTHER
02-26-2010, 07:07 PM

We still BAN these tripe peddlers, right?

hold on, hold on. i might wanna purchase some tripe before he gets banned.;)

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 07:08 PM

Watch. It'll be a link to getting the 5 most popular DVD rentals cheaper than Netflix.

kwame k
02-26-2010, 07:09 PM
hold on, hold on. i might wanna purchase some tripe before he gets banned.;)

What's a good wine to serve with tripe?

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 07:09 PM
I have inside info DLR is recording with Kip Winger at Gar's home studio as we speak....

That's not inside info, you're just stroking yourself, Kip.

But the joke's on you, because we all know Gar doesn't have a home.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-26-2010, 07:10 PM
maybe he meant van studio

PETE'S BROTHER
02-26-2010, 07:11 PM
Food - Wine pairing : Wines for Tripe (http://www.vinogusto.com/en/foods-wines/822/meat-offals-tripe)

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 07:11 PM
What's a good wine to serve with tripe?

You don't serve wine with tripe, you serve Guinness.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Kare-Kare (Ox tail and tripe in peanut sauce) Recipe (http://hubpages.com/hub/Kare-Kare-Ox-tail-and-tripe-Recipe):barf:

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-26-2010, 07:26 PM

i havnt seen gary since i broke his nose last week.he took his sonywalkman and his snakeskin guitar and was crying.
i herd he's staying with one of the himshe hookers he sneaks out with when im sleeping,

whats dlr?

Playboy
02-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Made it back 40 minutes ahead of schedule as promised. I will follow the request to make a post. Sorry for the trouble and no pm's will be sent as requested. Thought way to hard and didn't want to be one of "those guys" but it look's like I failed.

I'll expect to see some cool apologies in my lone thread that I am off to create now, when things go down as called by myself. Wanted to try and share is all but I understand the attacks sort of.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-26-2010, 07:34 PM
gary is that you?

im drunk. come home.

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Wanted to try and share is all but I understand the attacks sort of.

They may be connected to the fact that on this site from 1999 to 2008 every week or so someone would turn up posting a rumor.

That's a whole fuck of a lot of rumors so we're a fairly cynical bunch.

You are the first in a while and there is something reassuringly cyclical about it. Back in the saddle situation normal kind of thing.

I guess this means we are now officially back in Failin' of Van Halen mode. :)

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Made it back 40 minutes ahead of schedule as promised. I will follow the request to make a post. Sorry for the trouble and no pm's will be sent as requested. Thought way to hard and didn't want to be one of "those guys" but it look's like I failed.

I'll expect to see some cool apologies in my lone thread that I am off to create now, when things go down as called by myself. Wanted to try and share is all but I understand the attacks sort of.

I knew you'd come through.

Inspired by this post, I too shall now post my own inside info.

But first, I too shall post that I shall post... that I... wait a minute, lost my train of thought there...

Well, I'll make a post saying that I'll post.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 07:47 PM
This is my post stating that I'll post my inside info about this great band that we all know & love that is this band.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 07:48 PM
And now, I will start a thread to let you all know what I have to say about the subject.

I really can't wait.

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 07:48 PM
This is my post stating that I'll post my inside info about this great band that we all know & love that is this band.

Where will you post this info, so we know where to look for it?

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 07:51 PM
I will post said info in the main site of this site.

I really can't wait to post it, I'm pretty excited about these news.

Trouble is, I have to keep coming back to this thread to see if anyone replied to my announcement that I will make a post, and if there indeed exists a reply to my announcement, I must reply to that reply, thus I will post, but someday.

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 07:53 PM
I think you should put it in the sports section. That way it will really stand out.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Ok, I will.

Let me first post that I will post in the Sports section, then.

I will do so - post about posting - sometime in the weeks to come.

Stay tuned.

I can't wait to share this info with you all. :)

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 07:57 PM
I will post said info in the main site of this site.

I really can't wait to post it, I'm pretty excited about these news.

Trouble is, I have to keep coming back to this thread to see if anyone replied to my announcement that I will make a post, and if there indeed exists a reply to my announcement, I must reply to that reply, thus I will post, but someday.

Cool.

I got your PM about your announcement, thanks for that.

I can't wait to read your post about when you are going to tell us when you will post the announcement about the post where you tell us the news.

Diamondjimi
02-26-2010, 08:00 PM
While we're waiting for the big news.......how'z about some music?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tDZy6-fMCw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tDZy6-fMCw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Cool.

I got your PM about your announcement, thanks for that.

I can't wait to read your post about when you are going to tell us when you will post the announcement about the post where you tell us the news.

Glad you got the PM.

I will post the announcement that I will post the news in Sports in Gear Street.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:02 PM
Dude's actually creating a thread in Main.

Or was.

If you check Who's Online, you'll notice he's been at it for the past half hour.

This is gopnna be good... :lol:

Playboy
02-26-2010, 08:03 PM
6-8 songs are being worked on right now and I don't know if that is in addition to already completed tracks or not. Look for a tour to support the new music too. Rest easy as the new music and tour will be with Dave. So all the dopes who claim VH is out looking for a new singer or Hagar is coming back can stop the nonsense already.

Any person who wants to tell me differently, don't be shy. Post in my thread and leave it up and we'll see who's right when all is said and done.
Good luck and I wish I could take wagers on this. That's okay though and hang in there true VH fans because we're all going to get what we've been waiting for: New music with Dave in the band.

Thank you and when this goes down I will gladly be in this thread to hear from all who fired on me. I'll also be here if things don't happen as I say. Won't be revealing how I know what I know since there's no way to prove my claim. Not yet at least. Don't bet on me being wrong because you'll lose.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Well, waddaya know...

... it's the same old bullshit yet again.

Who'd've thunk it? :umm:

Face it guys... we been pwn3d.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 08:06 PM
I'll remain in my thread only just to show I'm not about causing drama at this site. Won't post in any other thread until I am proven right. I'm sorry I thought way to hard on my decision to share and put some minds to rest about our favorite band. Sorry.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Imapus Sylicker:
I'll take that but please don't hesitate to come back when things happen as I say. Good luck and no hard feelings to you.

Guitar Shark
02-26-2010, 08:08 PM
I am cuntfused. If only I had received a PM first, I think I would have understood this post.

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 08:10 PM
This thread serves no purpose.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Nah, it's okay dude, no sweat.

We understand.

After all, when one has such strong and easily backed up inside info like yours, one can't go around spreading it willy nilly.

Can we get a prize for most unoriginal troll here? What? We're out of those? Weren't there about 5 millions of those things?

Damn.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm a little disappointed, Sharky....

I was hoping for artwork, some song titles, album title, something tangible....

Send this guy back to the Insider Junior Varsity.....

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Stunning. A series of statements that can not be backed up nor disproven, all offered by a guy somewhere in Chicago. You do realize how utterly absurd this reads, don't you? You make a splashy entrance to the site, offer some predictions that anyone else here could come up with at the drop of a hat, and expect to not only be taken seriously, but vindicated via apology if your hardly insight-filled "inside info" just happens to even slightly bare resemblance to events in the future.

And since you found an interesting caveat to use by not mentioning any dates or time frame for this all to supposedly take place, may I also ad to it that the Miami Dolphins are headed to the Super Bowl!

Guitar Shark
02-26-2010, 08:14 PM
And since you found an interesting caveat to use by not mentioning any dates or time frame for this all to supposedly take place, may I also ad to it that the Miami Dolphins are headed to the Super Bowl!

Not unless you announce it to me and VA by PM first.

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 08:16 PM
I used to work in Chicago,
In an old department store,
I used to work in Chicago,
I don't work there any more.

A woman came in for some rumors,
Some rumors from the store,
Some rumors she wanted,
bullshit she got
I don't work there any more

Anonymous
Imapus Sylicker:
I'll take that but please don't hesitate to come back when things happen as I say. Good luck and no hard feelings to you.

Rest assured that if by some sick twist of fate you actually do speak the truth, we won't know about it, because the info you've provided is so generic, that anyone here could've posted it.

In fact, I will up the ante rite now:

I have, for a fact, inside info that Van Halen are in Ed's studio.

They have half a dozen tracks they're working on.

They will be released sometime in the future, and Dave is still in the band as I write this.

Prove me wrong.

LoungeMachine
This just in.....

I have it on good authority Dave, Al, spED, and even Wolfie will be taking 6-8 shits over the next week....

I can't get into specifics, but suffice it to say those who claimed they were constipated can eat it.

prove me wrong

Mushroom
02-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Please don't ask me how I know these things because I cannot reveal my sources:

- Tiger Woods will come back to golf, eventually.
- Lady Gaga is a female, eventually.
- Hilary Duff will continue to give head until she's married.

Just wait and see, you'll see!

:beers8:

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Not unless you announce it to me and VA by PM first.

Damn. I've overlooked that one little detail every year since sometime in the mid-eighties. :duh:

Playboy
02-26-2010, 08:18 PM
I am cuntfused. If only I had received a PM first, I think I would have understood this post.

I was told not to send any pm's in my hello greeting I made. I even removed my avatar too as I think I was told to do that as well. That's cool.
Only trying to spread some cool and surprising news and put some minds to rest about the VH situation. No hard feelings Guitar Shark.

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Dave Roth's left testicle hangs a little lower than his right one.

Any person who wants to tell me differently, don't be shy. Post in this thread and leave it up and we'll see who's right when all is said and done.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 08:20 PM
That can't be it, give us more, give us more !!!

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 08:21 PM
That can't be it, give us more, give us more !!!

Hahaha.

Perfect Timing. :)

Guitar Shark
02-26-2010, 08:21 PM
I was told not to send any pm's in my hello greeting I made. I even removed my avatar too as I think I was told to do that as well. That's cool.
Only trying to spread some cool and surprising news and put some minds to rest about the VH situation. No hard feelings Guitar Shark.

It's too late, I'm totally hard now.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Mission accomplished.

My mind is now at rest when it comes to VH, since some dude in the internet just told me they'll release an album someday.

Thanks, Playboy! I knew you wouldn't let us down! :baaa:

Guitar Shark
02-26-2010, 08:24 PM

Playboy has routinely let me down for many, many years. Stingy airbrushing bastards. Give me Penthouse any day.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 08:26 PM
You better think up some more details there Playboy.....

Seshmeister
Friends
Playboy has not made any friends yet

Hmm... :)

Playboy
I'm a little disappointed, Sharky....

I was hoping for artwork, some song titles, album title, something tangible....

Send this guy back to the Insider Junior Varsity.....

That's cool and I don't have all that info. No hard feelings but I'll definitely be waiting to see you back here with things happen as called by me. I asked you in my pm to you about any new word on VH and you said there has been nothing announced. Thank you for that because as of 2/26/10 nobody has my info that I shared with the site. Tough to beat me on this one.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Playboy has routinely let me down for many, many years. Stingy airbrushing bastards. Give me Penthouse any day.

Yeah, my irony was actually extended to the magazine itself.

Though I must admit there was really no way it could be grasped as such.

Still... penthouse? Bah.

Cheap, filthy low quality magazines featuring students who're trying to make money to go through college and/or feed their crack habits.

That's where the gold is.

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Thank you for that because as of 2/26/10 nobody has my info that I shared with the site. Tough to beat me on this one.

Yes, it's tough to beat you because you have delivered nothing in the first place. When offered inside information like this, Gordon Gekko not only would have laughed the you out of the office, he would have thrown you straight through the window.

Seshmeister
02-26-2010, 08:30 PM
That's cool and I don't have all that info. No hard feelings but I'll definitely be waiting to see you back here with things happen as called by me. I asked you in my pm to you about any new word on VH and you said there has been nothing announced. Thank you for that because as of 2/26/10 nobody has my info that I shared with the site. Tough to beat me on this one.

At this point the only question is are you stupid or are you a troll.

I'm thinking maybe a combination.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:30 PM

It is, especially because you didn't actually call anything specific.

Really, junior... how stupid do you take us for? We're not Hagar fans, you know?

Playboy
02-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Mission accomplished.

My mind is now at rest when it comes to VH, since some dude in the internet just told me they'll release an album someday.

Why would I mention information I don't have? That's for guys like 113 or 133 or whatever name he goes by. Just wanted to help fellow VH fans to move on and don't get all worked up by false posts.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:34 PM
At this point the only question is are you stupid or are you a troll.

I'm thinking maybe a combination.

Questions have ? in the end.

But yeah, he's a stupid troll who actually thinks that this is original & witty & that we'd all fall for it.

However we didn't, for the sole reason that we're superhumans.

His web of deceit could've fooled even the gratest minds of Earth.

He's a genious, this one is.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Why would I mention information I don't have? That's for guys like 113 or 133 or whatever name he goes by. Just wanted to help fellow VH fans to move on and don't get all worked up by false posts.

:lol:

I can't... sides hurt... can't breathe...

OH, TEH IRONAE!!!

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 08:37 PM

Why would I mention information I don't have?

Exactly. :umm:

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 08:42 PM

I hate you. You are the worst poster ever. You are an absolutely disgusting human being and I would literally piss on your shoes if I ever saw you in person, pig.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Yes, it's tough to beat you because you have delivered nothing in the first place. When offered inside information like this, Gordon Gekko not only would have laughed the you out of the office, he would have thrown you straight through the window.

Don't mean to sound like a know it all and I do apologize if I sound like that. The music and tour are coming and that's all I want to say. I will reach out and ask for a song title and see if it will be given to me. If I get it I will share it here. To my knowledge there is no information about any song titles right? Please answer because the next thing you know I will share that info too and you'll say that info is already out there too.

I'm not here to fight at all. We can all have a laugh when the new music and tour happen. I panicked and didn't ask for dates or song titles as I was a little star strucked. I'm human.

Va Beach VH Fan

Excellent Wall Street reference, my friend....

Diamondjimi
Sounds like Katie has returned. Anyone check the IP yet?

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:45 PM
I will reach out and ask for a song title and see if it will be given to me. If I get it I will share it here.

Please do.

No, there aren't any titles yet.

You'd be the first.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 08:45 PM

Don't think it's Katie, bra.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 08:48 PM

YOU'LL see ME back ?? I've been here every fucking day for ten fucking years, while you'll just go away with your tail between your legs after you don't want to hear anyone laughing at you anymore...

Quit while you're behind, or better yet, go over to VH Links, they'll bite hook, line and sinker....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 08:48 PM

No, it's not....

Playboy
02-26-2010, 08:52 PM
People can fire away on me and that's fine. Why not enjoy the good news? I offered to explain my story in a pm but that was a bad idea. I was told not to and that's why I made this thread.

Tough crowd in here and as a reader of this site, I completely dropped the ball. My mistake and that's cool. Fell into some unexpected concrete information by chance and all I wanted to do was share it with the site. No good deed goes unpunished.

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 08:55 PM
People can fire away on me and that's fine. Why not enjoy the good news? I offered to explain my story in a pm but that was a bad idea. I was told not to and that's why I made this thread.

Tough crowd in here and as a reader of this site, I completely dropped the ball. My mistake and that's cool. Fell into some unexpected concrete information by chance and all I wanted to do was share it with the site. No good deed goes unpunished.

You obviously enjoy the taste of your own excrement.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 08:55 PM
If you're a reader of the site, then you know that posing as an "insider" is a big mistake....

Now, if you want to become a constructive poster of DLR and Classic Van Halen and drop the "insider" schtick, you're more than welcome.....

LoungeMachine
02-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Why not enjoy the good news?

Fell into some unexpected concrete information

news?

information?

You posted unverifiable bullshit so vague as to actually be considered the lamest attempt at "insider" information here in 5-6 years.....

Want to kill the vitriol???

Then post WHEN, WHERE, and from WHOM you got theis "concrete information"

Ban this asspipe

Playboy
02-26-2010, 08:59 PM
I'm not Katie or using any alias or any tricks either. That's a waste of time and unpreductive. I offered to pm a couple of the main people here but was told that wasn't going to happen.

I'm from the outskirts of Chicago and I'm an honest guy. Why would I come to a site and stay in a thread and take abuse on a friday night? On a computer? Makes no sense. Than again I was fired up last night(learning the news) and joined the site at 1am so I guess I am a bit crazy. :biggrin:

chefcraig
02-26-2010, 09:02 PM
Fell into some unexpected concrete information by chance and all I wanted to do was share it with the site. No good deed goes unpunished.

That is your idea of concrete? If this is the case, I don't even want to imagine your concepts of home building...

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8660/acarroth.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/i/acarroth.jpg/)

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm not Katie or using any alias or any tricks either. That's a waste of time and unpreductive. I offered to pm a couple of the main people here but was told that wasn't going to happen.

I'm from the outskirts of Chicago and I'm an honest guy. Why would I come to a site and stay in a thread and take abuse on a friday night? On a computer? Makes no sense. Than again I was fired up last night(learning the news) and joined the site at 1am so I guess I am a bit crazy. :biggrin:

Not too quick on the uptake, are you?

Diamondjimi
02-26-2010, 09:05 PM

Then post WHEN, WHERE, and from WHOM you got theis "concrete information"

It's quite simple. Explain the how's and why's of your acquiring of said information...
What, ya think Ed & co. actually follow what is said on these boards???

Mushroom
02-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Joe Thunder has Returned! Again!

Terry
02-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Yeah, well, so what if Van Halen ARE working on 6 to 8 new songs?

Useless information unless it results in something we can actually listen to.

After all the false starts with this band in the last 14 years, nobody can be blamed for assuming that any rumors about Van Halen currently doing anything other than spending the money they made from the last tour are bullshit until proven otherwise.

Sad state of affairs, but fact of the matter is I no longer consider the current entity known as Van Halen, even with Roth back in the fold, automatically legendary by default.

CVH? Fuck, yeah. THAT was a legendary band. Always will be.

Van Halen MK 4 have to audition for my attention and work for my loyalty as a fan. That results from many (too many) years of the Van Halens doing exactly what they felt like and giving the middle finger to the fans regarding what THEY wanted to see and hear. Couple that with drunken Mr. Fingers and his deteriorating abilities and you get a situation that doesn't inspire me to think it's gonna necessarily be great until I hear it and judge for myself.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 09:09 PM
He ain't Joe Thunder either.

If I were to guess, I'd say this one is actually new...

Playboy
02-26-2010, 09:10 PM
If you're a reader of the site, then you know that posing as an "insider" is a big mistake....

Now, if you want to become a constructive poster of DLR and Classic Van Halen and drop the "insider" schtick, you're more than welcome.....

Va Beach VH fan:

You rightfully warned me about claiming inside information(via pm) and how that would be unacceptable. I would never make a post claiming that by the way. The only think that has me thinking now is that maybe you wanted me to post so members here could slap me around a bit. That's not right. Fun for you guys I'm sure but not me.:biggrin:

Just tired of reading fools who claim they know DLR is out and no tour will happen, no new music blah blah blah.

Diamondjimi
02-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Just tired of reading fools who claim they know DLR is out and no tour will happen, no new music blah blah blah.

S.T.F.U. and explain the channels of how you "acquired" this info !!!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 09:16 PM
No, try to follow...

I said "if you want to become a constructive poster of DLR and Classic Van Halen and drop the "insider" schtick, you're more than welcome"....

That means, if you really want to be a member here, the way to do it is not by pretending to have some wonderous information.....

And yes, you're wrong, the info you provided is exactly what "insiders" claim to have, especially when it comes to VH....

indeedido
02-26-2010, 09:19 PM
:smiley-sniffer::smiley-sniffer::smiley-sniffer::smiley-sniffer:

Playboy
02-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah, well, so what if Van Halen ARE working on 6 to 8 new songs?
Useless information unless it results in something we can actually listen to.

Great post and thank you for not attacking me. The way things happen with this special group, things can change in an instant. DLR can bring a baby palm tree into 5150 and things could fall apart. Good luck Terry and hang in there as we will get what we've been waiting for since 1984.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 09:32 PM
And yes, you're wrong, the info you provided is exactly what "insiders" claim to have, especially when it comes to VH....

I am sorry if that happened. I was very clear in my pm that I wanted a main person here to hear my story in a pm first. They could've kept it and sat on it and posted it right after the news came out. I stated that this cool site could honestly claim they had the info first from a new member. Now does that sound like a person who's looking for internet attention? If I wanted to be some kind of know it all show off, I would've ran and posted on the forum without even asking.

My info is impeccable and I offered to share it in a pm! Why would I risk making this site look foolish? If I was some jerk than I would've ran around the site posting my information. I was told by YOU "you got 30 minutes now go post". What was the rush by yourself?

No good deed goes unpunished.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Oh please, don't even attempt to turn this around on me, that BAN button is not far off...

Dan
02-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Holy Shit,68 Songs.:D

Playboy
02-26-2010, 09:39 PM
S.T.F.U. and explain the channels of how you "acquired" this info !!!

Hey Diamondjimi. After the beating I've taken already, why would anything I post be accepted now? Everything is bullshit according to most and I guess I will need to get my person to join here and verify my story. The second and main source is in no way going to be here. No chance.

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 09:44 PM
Hey Diamondjimi. After the beating I've taken already, why would anything I post be accepted now? Everything is bullshit according to most and I guess I will need to get my person to join here and verify my story. The second and main source is in no way going to be here. No chance.

BuLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShit....

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Now does that sound like a person who's looking for internet attention?

Yes.

If I wanted to be some kind of know it all show off, I would've ran and posted on the forum without even asking.

Oh you're such a hero.

You want a cookie?

My info is impeccable and I offered to share it in a pm! Why would I risk making this site look foolish?

Gee whiz, your consideration is so thoughtful.

Ass.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Aww! Poor you! Should we all feel like big meanies now?

Dan
02-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Do You Know Chris Cornell?

Playboy
02-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Oh please, don't even attempt to turn this around on me, that BAN button is not far off...

I'm not trying to do that. I'm just being honest as to what we discussed in our pm's. I'm going to keep my word and stay in this thread only. Fire away on me and that's okay. I feel like Richard Dreyfuss in that horse-racing movie, "Let it ride" towards the end of the movie. The part where he knew he was going to win the last race which turned out to be a photo finish.

I know I'm going to be proven right as there will be a tour and new music with DLR.

No hard feelings to any member here and I need to take a break. I've spent close to two hours answering and defending myself. Actions of a liar or crazy ass, huh? Guess I brought this on myself.

I beg you to leave this thread up for future reference as now I'm really going to celebrate the good news when it comes out. I only wish I would've asked the main source myself but I shit the bed when offered to talk. Completely froze up like Ralph Kramden. Humma nah humma nah.

Diamondjimi
02-26-2010, 09:53 PM

Seriously, if you care to redeem yourself and get the wolves off your back , it's very simple.

Two words...

Full disclosure!

Antman
02-26-2010, 09:54 PM
I have some inside info as well. Ed will be playing guitar on said album and Wolfie is so wide, he has his own zip code now.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 09:56 PM
It's your world bueno bob. I can't win. All I'm claiming is the dopes that are claiming DLR is out, no new music, no tour ARE the liars and people who want to get a rise out of members here.

thome
02-26-2010, 09:57 PM
This is GREAT news I allready went out and bought the LP.

The 6-8 songs really rawk!

The 4-7 were even better.

I bought tickets for the opening show.

Front Row.

Antman
02-26-2010, 09:59 PM
If I had an inside sccop, I'd post it and give details of how I know. Why? Does anyone know me here? Who's gonna know it's me leaking the info? And if I had inside info, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only insider with this info. And seriously, who on the inside has time to check these sites to see who's breaching their confidentiality agreement? God forbid VH creates a buzz to get some momentum going and get people interested. But Wolfie does have his own zip code now.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm not trying to do that. I'm just being honest as to what we discussed in our pm's. I'm going to keep my word and stay in this thread only. Fire away on me and that's okay. I feel like Richard Dreyfuss in that horse-racing movie, "Let it ride" towards the end of the movie. The part where he knew he was going to win the last race which turned out to be a photo finish.

I know I'm going to be proven right as there will be a tour and new music with DLR.

No hard feelings to any member here and I need to take a break. I've spent close to two hours answering and defending myself. Actions of a liar or crazy ass, huh? Guess I brought this on myself.

I beg you to leave this thread up for future reference as now I'm really going to celebrate the good news when it comes out. I only wish I would've asked the main source myself but I shit the bed when offered to talk. Completely froze up like Ralph Kramden. Humma nah humma nah.

Nah, it's ok dude. We were all just taking the micky. We believe you. Don't we, guys? :)

Welcome to the site, and be sure to let us know about any other news you may have.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Seriously, if you care to redeem yourself and get the wolves off your back , it's very simple.

Two words...

Full disclosure!

I will give that to a main person here who is a mod or the owner of the site. I will send what I know to that person with the understanding he or she doesn't share it until I am proven right. Now I really want it documented. lol! I wanted to just send my info thru a personal message in the first place.

I understand where you're coming from Diamondjimi.

Dan
02-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Ok,Send It By PM To,Va Beach Vh Fan.

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 10:06 PM
It's your world bueno bob. I can't win. All I'm claiming is the dopes that are claiming DLR is out, no new music, no tour ARE the liars and people who want to get a rise out of members here.

I don't want you to "claim" anything. I want you to stfu.

You're making stupid-noise in my Main forum and that bothers me. Quit it before I get angry at you.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:13 PM
If I had an inside sccop, I'd post it and give details of how I know. Why? Does anyone know me here? Who's gonna know it's me leaking the info? And if I had inside info, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only insider with this info. And seriously, who on the inside has time to check these sites to see who's breaching their confidentiality agreement? God forbid VH creates a buzz to get some momentum going and get people interested. But Wolfie does have his own zip code now.

I'm not claiming inside scoop publicly. There's no way that can be proven and is pointless. Congratulate yourself and touch'em all, Antman. You hit an out of the park homerun with your post. Great post!!

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 10:15 PM
I don't want you to "claim" anything. I want you to stfu.

You're making stupid-noise in my Main forum and that bothers me. Quit it before I get angry at you.

Bob, don't get angry at the kid. I'm sure he meant no harm.

Bob, I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that we like you much better when you're calm. Please. We all remember what happened last time. That kid was only twenty-two, he was an innocent! He didn't really mean it!

We don't want to go through all that again. Please, Bob, calm down. Please.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm only concerned for your health. Have you been taking your prescriptions?

Cheers, Bob! And... be calm, please. :bottle:

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:22 PM

I was told not to do that and I don't want to risk getting banned by doing that now. My pm box hopefully is working properly and hopefully an honest and main person here will contact me.

I see that bueno bob is now making threats and it's time for me to take a break. Making those types of comments aren't cool and a little troubling.

I've now been at this site for over two hours answering questions. I don't mind but need to take break. I will submit my story to the proper powers that be. Not a problem. I will name the #1 source only in the pm which is why I'd love to find some type of gambling website that takes crazy peop bets. I know I would clean up. lol! I'd bet the house.

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Bob, don't get angry at the kid. I'm sure he meant no harm.

Bob, I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that we like you much better when you're calm. Please. We all remember what happened last time. That kid was only twenty-two, he was an innocent! He didn't really mean it!

We don't want to go through all that again. Please, Bob, calm down. Please.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm only concerned for your health. Have you been taking your prescriptions?

Cheers, Bob! And... be calm, please. :bottle:

:mad: ... :pullinghair: ... :umm: ... :ashamed:

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 10:26 PM
I see that bueno bob is now making threats and it's time for me to take a break.

You should have taken a break before you posted at all.

Making those types of comments aren't cool and a little troubling.

RUN!!!!

http://distractible.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/psycho-shower-scream.jpg

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:27 PM

Thank you Dan for the idea. I believe I enabled my account to be contacted by the mods here. They can send me a message to my personal email if they wish.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Now, kid... you really don't wanna make Bob angry, alright?

Trust me on this.

If you keep insisting, you'll probably regret it.

You've made your point.

Don't argue with us anymore, okay? Don't argue with Bob.

LoungeMachine
02-26-2010, 10:29 PM
I will give that to a main person here who is a mod or the owner of the site. I will send what I know to that person with the understanding he or she doesn't share it until I am proven right. Now I really want it documented. lol! I wanted to just send my info thru a personal message in the first place.

:rolleyes: x infinity......

What. a. crock. of. shit.

You had AMPLE opportunities to tell VA who your "inside sourses" were.....

You've now just fallen into the League of Ordinary Trolls.

If you'd "bet the house" [mom's, no doubt] then you'd post the source...

IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR SOURCE WOULD TELL THE VH CAMP TO KILL ALL PLANS BECAUSE IT GOT LEAKED HERE.. :lmao:

idiot

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:30 PM
bueno bob has a sense of humor after all. Hope to see him in this thread when the news comes out is all. Please don't take that the wrong way bueno bob.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Now, kid... you really don't wanna make Bob angry, alright?

Trust me on this.

If you keep insisting, you'll probably regret it.

You've made your point.

Don't argue with us anymore, okay? Don't argue with Bob.

Not a kid but I will adhere to your words.

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Gay.

:fu:

And yet, I want to believe...

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 10:36 PM
bueno bob has a sense of humor after all. Hope to see him in this thread when the news comes out is all. Please don't take that the wrong way bueno bob.

Don't make me get angry again.

For reals, yo.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:40 PM
:rolleyes: x infinity......

What. a. crock. of. shit.

You had AMPLE opportunities to tell VA who your "inside sourses" were.....

You've now just fallen into the League of Ordinary Trolls.

If you'd "bet the house" [mom's, no doubt] then you'd post the source...

IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR SOURCE WOULD TELL THE VH CAMP TO KILL ALL PLANS BECAUSE IT GOT LEAKED HERE.. :lmao:

idiot

Another member made an outstanding post about what you're talking about. Dan? Forgot which member but he hit a homerun with his post.
Which Mod can I be promised my info will be safe with. I don't think I have the power to do any trouble but why chance it? Why can't a legit mod pm me and get my info?

If I post the truth I will be laughed and beaten down even more now than before. I'm willing to reply back to a legit mod here via pm.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 10:40 PM
Dude, if it'll make you feel better, send me EVERYTHING via PM.....

But why would you tell ME everything and not want it to get out to anyone else...

I'm no different than they are at all, other than some magical powers on here....

So you might as well just blurt it out for all to read....

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Dude, if it'll make you feel better, send me EVERYTHING via PM......

He PM'ed me and revealed his inside source.

http://www.okaygreat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/vinceoffer.jpg

Doesn't drip.

Doesn't make a mess.

Obviously reliable.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Gay.

:fu:

And yet, I want to believe...

Believe it. The tour, music and DLR happen. I just hope the people that have fired on me will pop in my thread and say sorry or something positive. I hope I get a title to a song. After the other evening anything is possible. Maybe the Cubs do have a chance at winning this year. :biggrin:

Diamondjimi
02-26-2010, 10:46 PM

Exactly, purge now and save yourself the enduring shame from this lame assed thread you started, or forever be known as Mr. Bullshit... ;)

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 10:50 PM
Believe it. The tour, music and DLR happen. I just hope the people that have fired on me will pop in my thread and say sorry or something positive. I hope I get a title to a song. After the other evening anything is possible. Maybe the Cubs do have a chance at winning this year. :biggrin:

I don't believe it. You're just another poseur who needs banned.

How is this asshole still here, and I'm the one that gets banned??

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 10:51 PM
You only got banned because you asked me to do it, not for cause...

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Oh, yeah...:biggrin:

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Dude, if it'll make you feel better, send me EVERYTHING via PM.....

But why would you tell ME everything and not want it to get out to anyone else...

I'm no different than they are at all, other than some magical powers on here....

Va Beach VH fan:

Please read that post from a member where I said he hit a homerun with his post. I thought by telling a mod in private was a better option in the first place. A trusted mod or site owner who is looked upon as a trusted person is all I requested. Why would you want to risk having a new member, whom you don't know at all, posting "inside information" at all? I'm not blaming you and I feel like I've been straight up and honest from the minute I started coresponding with you. I'm cool and I can't believe it's been close to 4 hours since I created this thread. I'm not an attention seeker at all. Just want to share an awesome secret is all.

That beer is going to taste great when the news hits. Look forward to sharing some laughs when this becomes a reality.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Exactly, purge now and save yourself the enduring shame from this lame assed thread you started, or forever be known as Mr. Bullshit... ;)

I will accept that new name right underneath my playboy name. If I'm wrong and nothing happens, I will stop in here and expect to get tee'd up like a titlelist.
I'll have to come up with a name to go under my playboy name when I'm proven right though.:biggrin:

I get where you're coming from Diamondjimi and I respect your comments.

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 11:00 PM
I thought by telling a mod in private was a better option in the first place. A trusted mod or site owner who is looked upon as a trusted person is all I requested.

So why won't you tell him? What are you waiting for, cocksucker?

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 11:00 PM
That beer is going to taste great when the news hits. Look forward to sharing some laughs when this becomes a reality.

You.

Are.

Full.

Of.

Shit.

Stop.

Talking.

Playboy
02-26-2010, 11:05 PM
I don't believe it. You're just another poseur who needs banned.

How is this asshole still here, and I'm the one that gets banned??

Blackflag I'm not anything more than a big classic Van Halen fan. The plans are moving forward and all of us DLR fans will have the last laugh.

I've read for months all the baloney from people here "in the know" and I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Now I know they're the people who are still yanking the believers chains. They are full of shit and I hope they get peppered and take a beating when the news comes out. lol!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Va Beach VH fan:

Please read that post from a member where I said he hit a homerun with his post. I thought by telling a mod in private was a better option in the first place. A trusted mod or site owner who is looked upon as a trusted person is all I requested. Why would you want to risk having a new member, whom you don't know at all, posting "inside information" at all? I'm not blaming you and I feel like I've been straight up and honest from the minute I started coresponding with you. I'm cool and I can't believe it's been close to 4 hours since I created this thread. I'm not an attention seeker at all. Just want to share an awesome secret is all.

Dude, I don't know you from the other 10,000 people on here personally, so it doesn't make a difference if you tell me the info via PM or just say it now....

You have shown me NOTHING that would given me a reason to trust you....

So let's stop this right now...

Tell EVERYONE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW....

Then we'll all sit back and wait, and if you're proven right, we'll give you all the props in the world... Hell, you'll be a celebrity....

But if you're wrong, oh if you're wrong....

LoungeMachine
02-26-2010, 11:07 PM
So.........

He has "inside info" but can't/won't reveal the source.....

He'll PM it to the "owner" or main mod of the site, however......

Hey mensa......

WTF makes you think it wont get posted for all of us to judge you by?

And just why do you think you're so fucking special, that there are VH Internet Cops trolling the Information SuperHighway to see if you leaked the converstaion you overheard at the O'Hare Holiday Inn Lounge during happy hour last night by a guy who flew tourist next to a guy who knows a guy who used to go to high school with the guy who once sold merch for the band that opened up for the band that once opened up for VH back in '82?????

ban this poseur

Tell you what, IF VH records 6-8 songs [no more, no less] and tours as you claim, then we'll UNBAN you and make you a mod......

homo

Playboy
02-26-2010, 11:08 PM
So why won't you tell him? What are you waiting for, cocksucker?

Please read my hello post in the greeting forum. I was told not to pm anything and I'm adhering to that request. Why stoop to calling me names, man? Will you be in this thread when the good news is finally announced? We'll have a virtual beer and hopefully laugh at this thread sooner rather then later.

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 11:11 PM
Please read my hello post in the greeting forum. I was told not to pm anything and I'm adhering to that request. Why stoop to calling me names, man? Will you be in this thread when the good news is finally announced? We'll have a virtual beer and hopefully laugh at this thread sooner rather then later.

So what if they do release new songs? What does that prove?

I'm calling it now: new songs and a tour this year.

See how easy it is? I want everybody to kiss my ass when I'm right, too. :umm:

Dan
02-26-2010, 11:11 PM
WTF?

Just Fucking Pm Va,For Fucksakes.:rolleyes:

Dan
02-26-2010, 11:12 PM
No Wonder 95% Of Us Drink.:D

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 11:12 PM
VA - why not let him PM you, then post the info for us to see?

Playboy
02-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Dude, I don't know you from the other 10,000 people on here personally, so it doesn't make a difference if you tell me the info via PM or just say it now....

You have shown me NOTHING that would given me a reason to trust you....

So let's stop this right now...

Tell EVERYONE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW....

Then we'll all sit back and wait, and if you're proven right, we'll give you all the props in the world... Hell, you'll be a celebrity....

But if you're wrong, oh if you're wrong....

I'm not looking to be a mod or a celebrity at all. Not looking for any acolades well in the beginning I wasn't but now I will be respectfully happy when the news breaks.

Dan
02-26-2010, 11:14 PM
Page 3.:D

Playboy
02-26-2010, 11:14 PM
So what if they do release new songs? What does that prove?

I'm calling it now: new songs and a tour this year.

See how easy it is? I want everybody to kiss my ass when I'm right, too. :umm:

What are your sources?

Diamondjimi
02-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Playboy, spill your guts!

There are no VH insiders here to "out"you if you do.

You do realize that your thread SCREAMS attention whore, don't you?

Up with it or somebody please lock this thread....

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 11:16 PM
What are your sources?

My foot up your ass is your source, numbnuts!

Don't make me twist it!

bueno bob
02-26-2010, 11:18 PM
http://thepirata.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/bitch_slap.jpg

Terry
02-26-2010, 11:19 PM
Great post and thank you for not attacking me. The way things happen with this special group, things can change in an instant. DLR can bring a baby palm tree into 5150 and things could fall apart. Good luck Terry and hang in there as we will get what we've been waiting for since 1984.

When it comes to suppositions of what Van Halen might do, bearers of rumors aren't worth attacking, because none of it means anything tangible.

I can't even recall the amount of people who have shown up on this site claiming to have the inside skinny on what the band is up to, and 9.9 times out of 10 none of it comes to pass.

With Van Halen as it stands today there's nothing to hang in there for, and (regardless of whatever the band eventually does) luck will have little to do with it.

The days when Van Halen represented the sound and the fury of contemporary rock are long gone. They ain't coming back. Best a fan can hope for when the group hits the stage these days is a sporatic, fleeting and brief nod via nostalgia to the time when they were kings.

I mean, sure, many have a fantasy of the band somehow rising, Phoenix-like, against long odds to the heights they once flew now that Roth is back onboard. It'd be nice to see, but bears virtually no resemblance to reality.

Anonymous
02-26-2010, 11:21 PM
He's loving all the attention, the little whore.

Diamondjimi
02-26-2010, 11:21 PM
When was the last time anyone started a thread on an inside tip that wasn't full of shit?

Probably this one... (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/main-vh-dlr-discussion/51131-van-halen-play-private-party-nov-15th-toronto.html)

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm not looking to be a mod or a celebrity at all. Not looking for any acolades well in the beginning I wasn't but now I will be respectfully happy when the news breaks.

For the last time...

Send me the damn info however you'd like... PM, on this thread, carrier pigeon, morse code, I don't care, JUST DO IT....

Playboy
02-26-2010, 11:33 PM
I will end my part of the discussion now. The band is at least working on 6-8 new songs. They may have already completed more which would be great and obviously change the total of songs on their album. I'm just pointing that out before people say I was wrong on the number of new songs released. There will be a tour and DLR is included.

The people that are saying the lies should stop because the group that we saw in 2007 WILL be the same 4 guys we see on the new tour.

Over 4 hours here and either I'm crazy like a fox or telling the truth. No hard feelings and I will think about Terry's posts while I take a break. I'm not running out of here like some coward. Man, that cold beer is going to taste great when things become official.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 11:35 PM
You just repeated yourself....

Where's the other info ??

Blackflag
02-26-2010, 11:44 PM
either I'm crazy like a fox or telling the truth.

Or you're an obnoxious dick.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Fuck it, I'm closing this....

You want to provide more details, you PM me....

Otherwise, congrats, you succeeded in stringing us along for 4 hours....

standin
02-27-2010, 12:56 AM
Fiction coulds n'ts writes this good. :biggrin:

twonabomber
02-27-2010, 01:31 AM

holy shit, that's gonna be a train wreck.

:D

Dan
02-27-2010, 02:37 AM
I Smell Bullshit.:D

ThrillsNSpills
02-27-2010, 09:29 AM
I've been a reader of this site for a long time. Hope to contribute something positive in the very near future.

Thank you.

You won the attention of seven middle aged dudes on a Friday night for 4 hours.

You are definately a homo.

chefcraig
02-27-2010, 09:34 AM

I went to bed early. At my age, I tire easily.

Anonymous
02-27-2010, 09:40 AM

You are definately a homo.

I am NOT middle aged.

ThrillsNSpills
02-27-2010, 09:49 AM
I went to bed early. At my age, I tire easily.lmao

I saw the thread and I believe you.

You know, the one VA closed. :)

Whilst the what are VH doing part 481 thread has been hijacked into another West Wing thread is going strong.

note to trolls: pepper your bullshit with West Wing references and you'll do ok.

chefcraig
02-27-2010, 10:12 AM
lmao

I saw the thread and I believe you.

You know, the one VA closed. :)

Tell you the truth, I pretty much detailed what would happen here (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/1433761-post23.html), hours beforehand. Seeing that things were sailing along as I predicted, there wasn't much need for me to hang around much longer.

Guess that makes me the guy with the inside info, eh? Right. As if anyone capable of sitting upright and typing without spilling cough medicine on the keyboard could not see how this would play out. :)

Va Beach VH Fan
02-27-2010, 10:55 AM
note to trolls: pepper your bullshit with West Wing references and you'll do ok.

That's my philosophy...

When in doubt, WWJBD, What Would Jed Barlet Do......

FORD
02-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Fuck, if this is "inside info", I could pull off a better story from "inside" my ass. And it would probably stink less than this one.

Igosplut
02-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Why do I feel like I've regressed about ten years here???

Could it BE I've seen this before?.....

Maybe.

chefcraig
02-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Why do I feel like I've regressed about ten years here???

Could it BE I've seen this before?.....

Maybe.

Deja Vu, perhaps? Or better yet, Tabula Rasa (http://vhnd.com/old/archive/1200.shtml)?

Track listing (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/1417438-post89.html)

Playboy
02-27-2010, 06:42 PM
I'll take the beatings and won't defend myself no longer. VA Beach sent me a thoughtful and informative pm and thanks to him. I'm going to reply to his pm very soon. Gotta admit I know what's true but even re-reading that other thread I see how people are pissed off. I'd be pissed too after looking at it and I understand.

My only question is how can I prove what I know? I can't get people to sign up here. I didn't record any conversations either. Anything I say is going to be called lies as well. How can I prove what I know? I don't have song titles or tour dates or album artwork pictures either. Never claimed that stuff exsists.

Just wanted to let people know that guys posting crap about Roth not being in the band and no music being worked on are wrong. 100% wrong.

Thanks.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2010, 06:50 PM
There is NO REASON whatsoever you can't tell us who you spoke with, and what the circumstances were.

See, that's the great thing about the internets. We could at least verify the person you claim gave you this info was in Chicago. Especially since you say it was one of the Big 4

Did you sign a non-disclosure form? :lmao:

Blackflag
02-27-2010, 06:50 PM
My only question is how can I prove what I know? I can't get people to sign up here. I didn't record any conversations either. Anything I say is going to be called lies as well. How can I prove what I know? I don't have song titles or tour dates or album artwork pictures either. Never claimed that stuff exsists.

Nobody asked you to "prove it," dickhead. But you refused to reveal your "secret information," or to say what your source was. So give us a fucking break.

"You got a lot of nerve coming here after what you pulled."

chefcraig
02-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Even if this dope came across the "info" in a compromising way, he could still reword things to avoid embarrassment. For instance, if he overheard Ed Van Halen yacking on his cellphone in the next stall as he (the poster) was either receiving some relief or servicing a sailor, he could always claim to have been washing his hands at the time. Then again no one would believe that either, as no sane person uses the sink in a public wash room. How do you think those faucet handles got so cruddy in the first place? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-707.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-MSN-Smileys/)

Igosplut
02-27-2010, 08:44 PM
My only question is how can I prove what I know?

Jesus a fucking DOLLAR for every time I've heard this "insider info"

The anonymous person comes in as an anonymous poster and has info that they can't post because they can't be found out posting it???

And then they get mad because everybody has a negative reaction to the fact of them posting the "I know, but can't say" line??

Ya know in 96 it was big.......

In 2000 there was still anticipation of something big.....

2004 was a wet fart.....

2008 was half assed, but better

2010 most of us are too jaded to much give a fuck....

thome
02-28-2010, 01:48 AM
It's a 50/50 split either way.

You have to have at least two items to enable, to lay down a bet or a "inside info" comment.

So jacking this playboy cat like you all have is at least 50% wrong.

Exactly 3 things could be taking place.

1. Vh could be working on songs.

2. VH could be not working on songs.

3. VH could be setting up for a tour or not.

Ok 4 things

4. VH could be doing everything or nothing else that could possibly be done by anyone in the history of the world.

OK 5 things

5. With or without Dave.

But that would just make it a 28% over/under on the juice.

So in conclusion I am confused and think I just lost my car on a horse race.

Lets Get Naked!!

Panamark
02-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Dweezil Zappa was at your house and played you the new
Van Halen album, with Mike Anthony on bass !!!!!

chefcraig
02-28-2010, 08:58 AM

Sadly, by not being much of a music fan in the first place, he mistook Zappa for that guy on CBS' NUMB3RS, and failed to notice that the album was in fact a beat up copy of Women & Children First. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Hello-Kitty-Smileys/)

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/741/davidkrumholtz.jpg (http://img186.imageshack.us/i/davidkrumholtz.jpg/)

Panamark
02-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Heck PM me in the next 10 minutes PB if you want it to
reach a senior mod here. After that Im off to bed.....

Playboy
02-28-2010, 10:24 AM
So jacking this playboy cat like you all have is at least 50% wrong.

Hopefully I'll be vindicated in the near future when the good news comes out. All the members that fired on me will be 100% wrong and are going to be eating some humble pie. I'll be politely serving lots of it too in a new thread. Hope all the people that fired on me show up and at least apologize to me. I won't be looking for "you called it" type responses either. A simple "sorry" will be fine.

Came here to share good news about my all time favorite band. Probably over thought my approach on going about it. No, not probably. I DID! Went the pm route because I thought that was the safe play. Instead it's been looked at like I was asking for special attention. Wanted to protect the integrity of the site so it wouldn't look foolish. If I was looking for some attention why would I volunteer to share my information to the powers that be in personal message form? My first action would have been to run to the main forum and post away screaming for attention. I tried to be extremely careful and do things properly and look what happened. I've seen some of the beatdowns that have been given out here. Not all of them but some. Do you guys really think I'd want to catch all the garbage I caught on Friday night? Best part is I ended up staying in the forum. I could've ran out like a coward after the major beating started. I stayed for over 4 hours!! Maybe when my integrity gets called out I feel the need to defend it. I'm no doctor. I'll never figure out why I gave up a full Friday night to take the abuse I took in that thread.

Wanted the people in charge at this site, a site where I've looked in at many times over the past 5 years, to have some cool news. Wanted to offer something as a little thanks for some good reading I've enjoyed here. No other reason. Well, that's not entirely correct because I also wanted to silence the fools that are saying DLR is out and nothing is going on with the band. Rest assured true classic fans that the idiots and dopes that are making or have made those claims are the liars.

I'll come forward with how I fell into my information after the good news is official. Why after? Because anything I post now will be taken suspiciously and called bullshit. People would be saying they've heard some stories before but this guy takes the cake. "What an asshole" "I hate you" "Liar" "Fraud" are just some of the responses I would catch. And those would be the mild replies.

I'd love to be able to disclose how I got my information. LoungeMachine said something like did I sign some type of agreement to shut my mouth. No, that didn't happen at all. However my new musician friend whom I broke bread with recently for over 5 hours is going to see that his new fan and friend protected his professional relationship. I'm going to inform him soon and let him see the abuse I caught in both of my created threads. I could probably ask to have him look in today but I'm not going to start calling in for favors. I don't operate that way and he already knows that because I politely declined some very generous offers already.

My new friend is a professional musician. Never caught this band's music before because I'm not into heavy metal. I'm going to look at some clips on youtube and see them in action now because now I'm interested in seeing him in action. Told some personal friends recently about this gentleman and they called me an ass for not knowing who the band is. Not my type of music but I'm going to give this band a listen now.

This new friend is now involved with my family. That's another major reason why I won't get into specifics about him. I need to respect the situation and I have and will continue to do so. Any man here with family would do the same as myself. If I met this new friend on the streets or at a bar then absolutely I would say what I learned. That's a totally different story and absolutely I could say who said what. ABSOLUTELY! Can you see now why I need to be guarded with my information? Makes sense now?!! I hope so.

My new friend was politely answering some fun questions about all kinds of cool topics. I finally had to ask about my favorite band and I did. To my amazement he's absolutely friends with my favorite band. Now here's the most crazy, ridiculous and unbelievable part of my story. His phone rang and it was a member of my all time favorite band calling him. He took the call and I instantly knew who it was because he laughed and flashed the iphone which had the member's name and personal type picture on it. We laughed because I just asked about my favorite band like 1 minute earlier. I was asked if I'd like to say hello but I couldn't speak because this hit me like a jab to the face. I froze up like a popsicle and all I could do was shake my head saying "no no no". I panicked.

The phone call lasted a couple minutes and it was a very family type conversation. This is another reason why I can't get into specifics. Make sense now? Hope so.

VA Beach guessed in his pm to me yesterday that if MA was my source. No it was not MA.

That's it and I hope my "story" is taken seriously because it is the truth. It's the best I can do and I'm sure most here will fire on it and me again. Have at it but I will not get involved with any more negative energy. Pointless and I try to be a positive person as it's good for the soul.

Now let's see. I spent an entire Friday evening and now an early Sunday morning typing away on my computer responding at a site where I am hated. Yeah, that reeks of a person looking for attention. Gimme a fucking break! C'mon guys!

Here is what I'm going to cleanup on because I've got some cash riding on this now. Got a couple pals calling me out and that's cool. Guess I was suppose to take pictures of my new music friend. Who rude what that've been to whip out a camera and do that?

My "VH. Bet on it" prop odds are:

New songs being worked on: Over/under 6? I'll take the over at 6 as that's what my new friend told me.

New songs that actually make it out on for us true fans to enjoy? I'll gamble on this because who knows because things can change instantly with that I'm guessing but I'll take the over at 6.

Will there be a tour? Yes or no? YES.

Will DLR be on that tour? YES.

That's it and make some friendly wagers with some friends and clean up. Let the fools continue to make good VH fans wonder and worry. Ain't no reason to worry and we will be getting all of the above I bet on. Wish I had a song title to share as that would be the best.

Thank you and good luck with the bets!

Playboy
02-28-2010, 10:35 AM
Heck PM me in the next 10 minutes PB if you want it to
reach a senior mod here. After that Im off to bed.....

I'm sorry Panamark but I was busy typing away and carefully trying to explain myself. Missed your post. Thank you though for the offer. All I can say is what I just posted. If the mods here want they could remove my "VH: bet on it" thread because all the good fans and even the guys who fired on me have already seen it. All I ask is that it gets put back up and opened up when the good news is officially released. Hope we can all rejoice and share a laugh in that thread when the official word comes out. I hope it's sooner rather than later too.

I pm'd VA Beach with an offer to phone him but he declined. I am now glad he did that because he stated he needed to share any info with the members of the Army. Great smart answer by him. I never thought about what that would cause him but I was a little fired up when I made that offer to him. lol!

PETE'S BROTHER
02-28-2010, 10:35 AM
i'm sure your new friend who is in a heavy metal band hates it when people take pictures. the title to the first new track is gonna be...........posted later 'cause i need to protect my family.;)

Playboy
02-28-2010, 10:46 AM

Hahaha! Thank you for making me almost spit out my breakfast. What a great post. :biggrin:

Playboy
02-28-2010, 10:55 AM
i'm sure your new friend who is in a heavy metal band hates it when people take pictures. the title to the first new track is gonna be...........posted later 'cause i need to protect my family.;)

Good stuff but it would've been inappropriate don't you think? Why would I bring a camera when meeting an individual for the first time besides? Read my post and read it carefully and figure out the situation. Not trying to insult your's or anyone's intelligence by that comment either.
I'm not into talking in code as I hated the finale of the Sopranos where you're suppose to draw your own conclusion as to what happened. lol!

I will take pictures at the new tour if that's allowed. Backstage type stuff.

Playboy
02-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Hopefully my name will get cleared sooner rather than later. I see that name underneath my playboy name is still there. Oh well but I can't worry about things I don't control.

:luck:

VanHalener
02-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Borrrrring

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/njlionlover/bullshit.jpg

Va Beach VH Fan
02-28-2010, 11:30 AM
VA Beach guessed in his pm to me yesterday that if MA was my source. No it was not MA.

100% wrong....

Here's a direct copy from my PM to you...

"So, you say you got this info from one of the "Big 4". I'm assuming that was Dave ?? Mike is from Chicago but I highly doubt it was him. Who was the "hard core rocker" ??"

So let's review, shall we ??

You say the band's working on songs, with Dave, and there's a tour planned on top if it....

But you WON'T say who called your "new musical friend"....

You WON'T say who that "new musical friend" is....

Take a minute and think....

Do you realize how simplistic it is to merely come up with that information on your own ??

So for the 35th time, if you're not willing to provide ANY other information, NO ONE will give you any credibility...

If this "new musical friend" is indeed going to be a "family friend" now, whatever, fine, to be honest his identity isn't the issue...

But if you want ANY credibility here, you're gonna have to tell us who called him....

And if you're not willing to do that, then you might as well go away, because this conversation will go NOWHERE ELSE...

chefcraig
02-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Hopefully I'll be vindicated, blah blah blah...

Ummm...no. Here is a much more likely portrayal of what has taken place. You struck up a relationship with a guy that may or may not have some info about the current status of VH. Seeing this as an opportunity to ingratiate yourself with an anonymous group of people, you promptly joined a website in order to gain acceptance as some sort of "inside guy", quickly becoming an info savant to be praised by this same group of people. Everyone would like you, and you would bathe in reflected glory of bringing "the news" to the great unwashed.

And then a funny thing happened: It dawned on you that in your zeal, you forgot that you might be compromising this friendship, something you might wish to last a little longer than a few fleeting moments of artificial popularity. To solve this, you put forth an underwhelming, generic set of "predictions" that can no more be proven true as to be proven false. You then backpedal things into a state of sheer embarrassment, so in order to set things correct you are now going to run back to your new friend, admit (somewhat) what you did, pointing out what a swell fellow you were to him by not revealing anything, and stressing what big, bad meanies we were for calling you out for your actions.

What a terrific guy you are, and quite special too.

Enough, already.

Read this carefully: No one here put a gun to your head to first join, then start posting at this web site. The fault for this mess lies not with your friend and not with the posters here that have witnessed this debacle, it is with you and your ill-conceived, selfishly childish actions in order to gain some temporary attention.

And by the way, you clue-free imbecile, the custom title under your user name is a representation of the number of posts you have made, it isn't an insult. If you had bothered to check out the site, you would have found this under Rank Structure (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/website-related-discussion-webmaster-feedback/53575-roth-army-user-ranks-updated-2009-a.html). With any luck, it will change (as you will soon no longer be allowed to post here) to the far more suitable BANNED.

So rather than being removed from the joint, why not do something to really make everyone here like you more, and simply fuck off, once and for all? Given the self-centered nature of your efforts up to now, it would ironically be the one gesture you could provide that anyone would approve of at this point.

Diamondjimi
02-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Hopefully my name will get cleared sooner rather than later. I see that name underneath my playboy name is still there. Oh well but I can't worry about things I don't control.

:luck:

Dude, you're a noob. It's your rank...

Ya know, Army/rank/!

Diamondjimi
02-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Hmmm, maybe PB is a new GAR alias?

Playboy
02-28-2010, 11:45 AM
VA Beach you are 100% correct and I apologize for my slight error. I really am and I should've went back and re-read your pm to me. I am sorry about my mistake. I am now going to submit this post and read the rest of your post.
Again. Sorry about my error.

Anonymous
02-28-2010, 11:49 AM
This guy is starting to piss me off with his constant whining & "I'm not here to start shit, I love you all" routine.

I'd like to punch his face, and I'm not a violent person.

At first, I believed that closing is thread in Main was overreacting, but now I'd vote for deleting all his threads/post & ban this whiny motherfucker to oblivion.

What a fucking waste of space/oxygen/everything.

chefcraig
02-28-2010, 11:52 AM
This guy is starting to piss me off with his constant whining & "I'm not here to start shit, I love you all" routine.

I'd like to punch his face, and I'm not a violent person.

At first, I believed that closing is thread in Main was overreacting, but now I'd vote for deleting all his threads/post & ban this whiny motherfucker to oblivion.

What a fucking waste of space/oxygen/everything.

I'm not one to advocate violence either, besides it would be just the sort of thing this troll would relish as a badge of honor. If you really wish to wound this walking stool sample, cease responding to his postings. ;)

Anonymous
02-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Way ahead of you on that one, Chef.

If you'll notice, I wasn't actually replying to him, nor will I, except to say one final thing to the little shit.

Just shut the fuck up & fuck off already.

Yes, we're bullies. And yes, we don't like you. I don't care about your fucking good intentions on spreading joyous news, and I wouldn't drink a fucking real or virtual beer with you even if Van Halen rereleased all their albums with Dave rewiriting the motherfuckin' lyrics & singing on all tracks.

Now grow a fucking pair & either spill every fucking thing, existent or fantasied, or shut the fuck up once & for all.

Stop apologizing, too.

Well, I guess it was more than one final thing, but I don't fucking care, I'm fucking pissed off. The hangover might have something to do with it, I don't know. Nor do I fucking care.

Fuck this. Fuck everything.

Fuck.

Playboy
02-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Chefcriag. You're so far off it's laughable but I can see where you're coming from a bit though.
I'm not out to be some sort of hero or anything like that at all. I fell into this info but complete surprise and I decided to share what I knew. That's it. I never came here and said I know EVERYTHING about VH. Maybe I'm guilty of being an overly excited life long VH fan that's wanted to hear a full album from his favorite band for over 25 years. With the best frontman ever too. I want more than a couple tracks released on a "Best of" album. Guilty of being pumped for some new music.

We were told in 2007 that this was a new family. I wish we could hear and see the original band but that has changed. I'm pumped up and ready to hear this installment of Van Halen.

I'm respecting my family. Not afraid to ruin a chance to go backstage or see this or that. Are you kidding me? Nice try and you're laughable.

I'm guilty of being a big fan who wanted to share is all. Take my 2 threads and ban me if you wish. I don't want to be banned but I don't need the childish attacks. You will be served the biggest piece of humble pie.

chefcraig
02-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Way ahead of you on that one, Chef.

Hey 'Slicker, how about this prediction:

"In the future, sometime between 5AM and 9AM, the sun might rise in the Eastern sky. It might be raining, and of the clouds you see in the sky, one of them definitely could be interpreted as looking like a rooster.

I have a new friend vaguely affiliated with the field of meteorology, but out of respect to him I will not be able to provide any more insight into how I know that this information is indeed the truth.

I'm a true fan of cloud formations, and hate to read the comments of people that always say there are no roosters inhabiting our skyline, and clouds are no longer being created.

But you watch. I will be vindicated, and anyone looking up into the skies will soon be eating humble pie for doubting me."

I believe that about covers it.

Anonymous
02-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Hey 'Slicker, how about this prediction:

"In the future, sometime between 5AM and 9AM, the sun might rise in the Eastern sky. It might be raining, and of the clouds you see in the sky, one of them definitely could be interpreted as looking like a rooster.

I have a new friend vaguely affiliated with the field of meteorology, but out of respect to him I will not be able to provide any more insight into how I know that this information is indeed the truth.

I'm a true fan of cloud formations, and hate to read the comments of people that always say there are no roosters inhabiting our skyline, and clouds are no longer being created.

But you watch. I will be vindicated, and anyone looking up into the skies will soon be eating humble pie for doubting me."

I believe that about covers it.

Yeah, that's about it. :lol:

lesfunk
02-28-2010, 12:30 PM
I now cast my VooDoo spell over this thread. OOOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA
There...

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 12:32 PM
PlayBot could have easily done this the correct way, and saved himself all of this "abuse"

Had he simply contacted Marky or VA, told him whathe had, and on the condition of anonimity, givenTHEM his sources....

They would have ket the info cinfidential, and whenhe made his pronouncement, they would have stepped in and given him his bona fides.

Hey guys, we can back up his info as legit, trust us

They keep bigger secrets than who this mensa shares his McRib and large fries with.....

Instead he's gotta go all "deep throat" on us......

LoungeMachine
02-28-2010, 12:35 PM
fucking laptop keyboard with no coffee yet...

chefcraig
02-28-2010, 12:37 PM
I now cast my VooDoo spell over this thread. OOOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA
There...

Finally an instance of credibility enters the thread, and not a moment too soon. Now that's something that has proven to be bankable.

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Respect/king-033.gif (http://freesmileyface.net)

Well done sir, well done.
:appl:

Anonymous
02-28-2010, 12:38 PM
PlayBot could have easily done this the correct way, and saved himself all of this "abuse"

Had he simply contacted Marky or VA, told him whathe had, and on the condition of anonimity, givenTHEM his sources....

They would have ket the info cinfidential, and whenhe made his pronouncement, they would have stepped in and given him his bona fides.

Hey guys, we can back up his info as legit, trust us

They keep bigger secrets than who this mensa shares his McRib and large fries with.....

Instead he's gotta go all "deep throat" on us......

What, you don't think that creating a thread with the title "Here to enlighten" was the correct way to do this?

"Fret no more, peasants, for I, the Son of God bring thee enlightenment, and then you may worship me."

"Yes, oh Son of God, enlighten us!"

"Uh... well... I can't really say who my sources are, but be enlightened that something will happen some day."

"Oh. Okay."

chefcraig
02-28-2010, 12:42 PM
fucking laptop keyboard with no coffee yet...

I told you those "green" computers that run on liquids were unreliable. Stop being such a modern-era Luddite, and pay the damned electricity bill, for cryin' out loud.

Playboy
02-28-2010, 12:42 PM
So for the 35th time, if you're not willing to provide ANY other information, NO ONE will give you any credibility...

If this "new musical friend" is indeed going to be a "family friend" now, whatever, fine, to be honest his identity isn't the issue...

But if you want ANY credibility here, you're gonna have to tell us who called him....

Okay VA Beach VH Fan. I will do as you've requested and I don't know how people are going to believe myself by me simply stating who said what on the other end of a phone call. I can't prove it because I obviously didn't tape the phone call. Heard the vh band member's response with my own ears because I'm guessing my new friend may have had the volume set too loud on his phone because I heard the reply myself. It was not a speaker phone conversation at all either. Maybe his ears are shot from being in a band and his hearing is not so hot anymore! I don't know but I heard what I heard lound and freaking clear.

1/4 inevitable.

Now I will sit here for the next 5 minutes and watch a bunch of haters and imbeciles fire on me.

Please remove both threads too because that's a request from an attention seeker as most claim here. Right?

Guilty of being a fan trying to inform other fans of Classic VH. This must be the toughest vh fan site ever. I've never searched for another one since I discovered this place by chance some 5 years ago though. Boy, I sure pick them!

Ban me if you want but I want to see how revealing the band member's name will make guys here more understanding. I'm all eyes.

Good luck!

Playboy
02-28-2010, 12:44 PM
clock starts 44 miutes after the hour. Okay. Set. Go.

Playboy
02-28-2010, 12:45 PM
45 minutes past the hour. 4 minutes left. tick tick tick....

Playboy
02-28-2010, 12:47 PM
look at the credibility comments coming in! Wow!

Playboy
02-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Remove my two threads. I've been judged harshly and I didn't even beg for it.

Playboy
02-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Yes, I'm a jackass. Great show of credit. Thank you for that.

chefcraig
02-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Anyone feeling enlightened? No, really...anyone?

Playboy
02-28-2010, 12:51 PM