PDA

View Full Version : Thread Closures

ZahZoo
02-27-2010, 11:47 AM
I object to the thread closure in main on behalf of all of us who had a life on Friday nite and missed a fine troll bashing opportunity...

Shame on all of you and how stinkin Links'ish of you!!

Selfish bastards... depriving the Saturday morning shift from the debatchary!!

While VA was responsible, in the true Army spirit of placing blame appropriately... please De-Mod Sharky and ban that turn-coat Rothchat-Lounge for good measure!!

That is all...

Va Beach VH Fan
02-27-2010, 11:53 AM
I closed it Zoo....

I might re-open it soon, if Mr. Playboy gives us more info...

You know, so that we can have more fun with him.... ;)

Dr. Love
02-27-2010, 11:55 AM
sup thread how's it goin

chefcraig
02-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Why not simply use the guy's welcome thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/fan-intro-roth-army-welcome-wagon/58117-here-enlighten.html) to continue the discussion? You'll find as much new and inside info on the nebulous status of VH there as you will in any other thread around here.

ZahZoo
02-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Well yeah that's logical and reasonable chef...

But it's those special lost moments. Sittin there Saturday mornin... half a cup of coffee down, you notice your useless dog takin a leak on a chair in the kitchen, pissed off you click a thread... hey what's this? You got the perfect slam on a troll-ridden thread all worked up in your brain... go to click on quote... pffftt... thread closed.

Where's that damn dog so I can kick him...

Life's special moments... I'm just sayin...

LoungeMachine
02-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Promise to drop some West Wing references in your posts, and the thread will not only be re-opened, but we'll sticky the bitch....

:gulp:

ZahZoo
03-01-2010, 08:23 AM
West Wing is for wussies...

PETE'S BROTHER
03-01-2010, 03:30 PM
wabbits....rabbits....wabbits..... rabbits.

LoungeMachine
03-01-2010, 03:31 PM
West Wing is for wussies...

BANNED!!!!!!!

sorry.

:gulp:

ZahZoo
03-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Finally one emerges from the ranks of the hoopleheads to show there's a man amongst us...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

chefcraig
03-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Finally one emerges from the ranks of the hoopleheads to show there's a man amongst us...

Now that is what sucks about having basic cable: Not seeing shows like Deadwood. I really need to rent that series' DVDs, just to see what I missed. And yes, I had to Google the word to find it's meaning.

ZahZoo
03-05-2010, 08:27 AM
In many ways Milch's vision of Deadwood mirrors life on a VH/DLR board...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tleSL7uk74s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tleSL7uk74s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>