• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker

Van Hagar dress rehearsal

I'm gonna puke...I wanted to know more about last night, and
    dudes it's even worse than we thought. This was reported by
    one of Sammy's sheep in the links. The other posts say crap like
    I can't wait...it aint Van Halen without the red rocker etc....

Here ya go...have a barf bag ready...
  • guwapo_rocker

Last Night

The band rocked. Here are the songs I remember, in no particular order:

Jump (opener...interesting choice, eh?)
    Runaround
    Humans Being (nice!)
    Right Now (complete with the video..AGAIN)
    You Really Got Me
    Dreams
    Top of the World (Sammy is way up high by the video screen)
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor (Mike sings)- I wish they could have been a little more original for Mikeys' one
    Why Can't This Be Love (both Eddie and Mikey sing a verse)
    Best of Both Worlds
    Eagles Fly (Acoustic)- cmon Sam, HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS (complete with the exact same video they always play)
    Deeper Kind of Love (Sammy solo acoustic)
    Guitar Solo (Some new shit..some familiar shit)- Wolfie comes out on the end..they lay on stage together and play 316...and there is a LOT of love in the room. Wolfie is kind of chubby but so lovable.
    When It's Love (Closing Song)
    Bass Solo
    Drum Solo
    Poundcake (complete with the video..AGAIN)
    Learning to See (lots of biblical lyrics)
    Up for Breakfast (yes, funny lyrics...AND I did hear those Why Can't This Be Love opening keyboards)
    It's About Time
    Unchained

Kind of a short set..I hope they do some more on the real tour??? Nothing from Balance. And where was the ODDBALL???

Have to be totally honest here..I was in the very front against the stage...Eddie's side....I HATED, I mean HATED, Eddie's new look (sorry, I sound gay).

Let me explain..he looks like an old woman Samarai. He's got his graying hair up in a bun. Terrible, Ed...Please let those locks down for the tour..

On a more positive note...man, his body looks like he was 30. Sammy is in good shape. Al looks fine. Mikey is Mikey.

They were having a good time up there..I would say there were only about 200 people in the audience. Eddie wore camoflauge pants and no shit the whole time. Some old black boots with the toe missing on one foot (funny). Sammy was in all red (although, again, not to sound gay, but your red shirt and pants clashed, Sammy). He had red and black sandals on, and red shades. Long goatee (with some grey hairs in there). Saw Valerie there..looking GREAT!

Sorry I don't know jack about gear...I do know Eddie played a striped guitar for a few songs...and lots of the Wolfgang (orangish color). He was doing a good ammount of eddie jump kicks, so that was cool. He kissed Sammy at one point.

You peeps who will be in the golden circle and in for a big treat...Sammy really worked that section (maybe cause they were the rowdiest?)...lots of hive fives and letting them sing...

Ok, so have a blast everyone. I wish they would play more songs and a better selection (how can you not play HOT FOR TEACHER all these years? And no PANAMA???)

AHHHHHHH

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• kennyboy
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

Did they have security on hand to keep all the Spam fans from jacking off durring "When It's Love"?
        http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

And absolutlely no indication as to the musical performances by any said members, in particular EVH. Was he still performing the old Solo's properly ?? That farken Its about Time shit has got me worried. Was this sheep so fucking gay that he wouldnt take notice of Ed's performance level ?? Sounds like he was more worried about whether he could get a boner over Ed's appearance ??
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

It's hilarious even the sheep are saying up for breakfast sounded like why can't this be love so I guess their next release will be another
            imaginative and original breakthrough. PUKE!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Panamark And absolutlely no indication as to the musical performances by any said members, in particular EVH. Was he still performing the old Solo's properly ?? That farken Its about Time shit has got me worried. Was this sheep so fucking gay that he wouldnt take notice of Ed's performance level ?? Sounds like he was more worried about whether he could get a boner over Ed's appearance ??
              Yep the little pufta was more concerned with what they were wearing...
              and can you believe that line "there was a lot of love in the room."??
              Ohhh I feel sick.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                Saw Valerie there..looking GREAT!...

...He kissed Sammy at one point.
                What the hell can I add to that... sheesh.
                <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Re: Last Night

You peeps who will be in the golden circle and in for a big treat...Sammy really worked that section (maybe cause they were the rowdiest?)...lots of hive fives and letting them sing...

Those sheep are lookin forward to this. It gives them a chance to reach up and touch Spammy's knob. Both he and his fans will enjoy this 'golden circle'. I wonder if golden showers are a part of that too.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

What the hell can I add to that... sheesh.
                    Ya see ya see there's the proof...we have lost Eddie forever...

kiss the babe or kiss Sam...hmmm kiss the babe or kiss Sam...hmm
                    kiss the babe or kiss Sam......Sam c'mere!!

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Kind of a short set..I hope they do some more on the real tour??? Nothing from Balance. And where was the ODDBALL???

Have to be totally honest here..I was in the very front against the stage...Eddie's side....I HATED, I mean HATED, Eddie's new look (sorry, I sound gay).

Let me explain..he looks like an old woman Samarai. He's got his graying hair up in a bun. Terrible, Ed...Please let those locks down for the tour..

On a more positive note...man, his body looks like he was 30. Sammy is in good shape. Al looks fine. Mikey is Mikey.

They were having a good time up there..I would say there were only about 200 people in the audience. Eddie wore camoflauge pants and no shit the whole time. Some old black boots with the toe missing on one foot (funny). Sammy was in all red (although, again, not to sound gay, but your red shirt and pants clashed, Sammy). He had red and black sandals on, and red shades. Long goatee (with some grey hairs in there). Saw Valerie there..looking GREAT!

Sorry I don't know jack about gear...I do know Eddie played a striped guitar for a few songs...and lots of the Wolfgang (orangish color). He was doing a good amount of eddie jump kicks, so that was cool. He kissed Sammy at one point.

Ok, so have a blast everyone. I wish they would play more songs and a better selection (how can you not play HOT FOR TEACHER all these years? And no PANAMA???)
                      1) Stop calling it the 'Real Tour'. A 'Real Tour' involves Dave, NOT Spammy.

2) In answer to your question, you must have left your glasses at home because the GOOFBALL was singing. The other 3 are shitballs.

3) Yes, you do sound gay.

4) Sam is in good shape? Yes, you MUST be gay.

5) Eddie wore camouflage pants and no shit the whole time. Those geriatrics are really teaching him how to keep it in, huh? Amazing...

6) You noticed that Sammy had a few grey hairs in his goatee? Yes, I'm POSITIVE that you're gay!

7) Gear is not the only thing that you know JACK about...

8) He (Eddie) kissed Sammy at one point. Hmmmmkay....no surprise here. Seems that VH changed more than their musical lifestyle after DLR left.

9) Those 'peeps' (VHagar fans) who are in the golden circle will be in for a big treat, huh? Don't you mean 'golden shower'?

10) No 'Panama' or 'Hot For Teacher'...hmm...maybe because Hagar RUINS THE SONGS???

...just a thought....
                      Last edited by DLR_EngineRoom; 06-02-2004, 06:04 PM.
                      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

6) You noticed that Sammy had a few grey hairs in his goatee? Yes, I'm POSITIVE that you're gay!
                        Who you callin' gay?? I didn't write the fucking review!!!

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Who you callin' gay?? I didn't write the fucking review!!!
                          It was meant toward they HAGARITA that wrote the so-called write-up, not you.
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Yep the little pufta was more concerned with what they were wearing...
                            and can you believe that line "there was a lot of love in the room."??
                            Ohhh I feel sick.
                            Yeah its fucked up, but it does show the difference between Van Hagar and Van Halen. Van Hagar fans are more concerned about Ed and Spammy kissing each other, what Eddie looks like, if they all love each other, etc etc, over what the musical output quaility is....
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Yeah its fucked up, but it does show the difference between Van Hagar and Van Halen. Van Hagar fans are more concerned about Ed and Spammy kissing each other, what Eddie looks like, if they all love each other, etc etc, over what the musical output quaility is....
                              Yep...Panamark it's sad sad sad!!!!
                              And thanks DLR ER for clearing that up.

Comment

Working...