X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Why are you screamin'?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/luFkSVJmobA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/luFkSVJmobA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HCELL2W_Hws&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HCELL2W_Hws&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

So what say the masses? I have to admit, I think Platinum Dunes has a winner here...definitely can't be worse than the MTV-friendly comedy shitfest that the franchise turned into after Dream Warriors...
    Twistin' by the pool.
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    definitely can't be worse than the MTV-friendly comedy shitfest that the franchise turned into after Dream Warriors...
    Let's bet.

C'mon, let's bet.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
      Let's bet.

C'mon, let's bet.

Might do that, actually...I like those two previews better than the entire Dream Child and Freddy's Dead movies already...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Might do that, actually...I like those two previews better than the entire Dream Child and Freddy's Dead movies already...

Call it, then.

State your bet.

I'll see you & double it.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Call it, then.

State your bet.

I'll see you & double it.

$20 says it doesn't entirely suck!
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

That is fairly underwhelming compared to this. If you really want to be scared (as well as disappointed), imagine someone thinking of remaking The Karate Kid as a semi-urban tale, complete with a rap soundtrack. Then imagine someone actually going forward and making the movie, starring Will Smith's kid.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jy3TwgpOfr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jy3TwgpOfr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              That is fairly underwhelming compared to this. If you really want to be scared (as well as disappointed), imagine someone thinking of remaking The Karate Kid as a semi-urban tale, complete with a rap soundtrack. Then imagine someone actually going forward and making the movie, starring Will Smith's kid.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jy3TwgpOfr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jy3TwgpOfr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Oh, fer fucks sake...
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Oh Christ...the fucking Karate Hip Hop Kid? Really? That's the last nail in Jackie Chan's career-coffin, I guess.

Bring on Freddy, fuck...
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

$20 says it doesn't entirely suck!
                  Oh, back-pedalling are we?

No dice, brutha.

$40 says that it'll be worse than the latter Nightmare films.

That's what you claimed in the original post.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Chef, I am now out of groans, having freely distributed them to a certain retard yesterday.

But rest assured, as soon as they're replenished, as it were, the first one has your name on it.

Maybe then you'll think twice before posting utter & cuntplete SHIT!

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Maybe then you'll think twice before posting utter & cuntplete SHIT!

Now I have to think before I post
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                        Now I have to think before I post
                        Nah, don't worry Kwame...

We're all already used to you not thinking and also posting utter & cuntplete shit...

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Nah, don't worry Kwame...

We're all already used to you not thinking and also posting utter & cuntplete shit...

Phew, because actually having to think about the utter and cuntplete shit I post would be utterly and cuntpletely taxing
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Re-making the Karate Kid?

The Karate Kid?

When did that become a barometer of good movies? It sucked the first time....
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                              Re-making the Karate Kid?

The Karate Kid?

When did that become a barometer of good movies? It sucked the first time....
                              Blasphemy!

No, wait... yes, you're right.

But it did gave us that weird seagull stance or whatever the fuck that shit was, where you stand in only one leg and lift your arms.

20 years later, if you pull that shit it'll STILL be met with a general roar of laughter.

A scene for the ages. Immortal.

Comment

Working...