X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Pentagon locked down after shooting in Metro: report

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A shooting at a Metro station adjacent to the Pentagon prompted the U.S. military to shut down the giant office complex on Thursday evening, officials and witnesses said.

Local television station WUSA reported three people were shot. Two were taken to George Washington Hospital in Washington, the station said.

Defense Department officials said they believed Pentagon security officers were among the injured.

All entrances to the five-sided building were closed shortly after the incident.
    "Metro is locked down until further notice," Pentagon police said in a message over the building's intercom.

Some witnesses reported hearing gunshots being fired in the station and people screaming.

Link
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

I hope the victims are all right.......
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

WASHINGTON – A gunman opened fire at the subway entrance to Pentagon complex Thursday evening, wounding two Pentagon police officers, a spokesman said. The alleged gunman also was wounded, said Chris Layman, a spokesman for the Pentagon Force Protection Agency. Authorities said all three were taken to a hospital. None the injuries were thought to be life-threatening, Layman said.

Layman said the suspect walked up to the subway entrance at 6:40 p.m. and opened fire. He hit two officers. The officers fired back, and the suspect was hit. His injures are more serious.

Link

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

A close friend went on duty at the Pentagon at 7:30 pm EST. When I called him at 7:31 he said he was good to go, two officers were hit but alive, and the cochsucker causing all the trouble took a head shot, among others, and is alive in emergency care.
        Calling my friend now to see if I can get more for you.

Fuck that motherfucker!!! Feed him to the worms!
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What kind of an idiot thinks he's going to just walk into the Pentagon? You couldn't possibly carry enough ammo on you (especially if you ride in on the Metro) to pull that off.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

The new terraists?

$5 says it was some angry Teabagger (again). Glad to hear the victims will pull through, but fuck that guy. :dafinger:
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              What kind of an idiot thinks he's going to just walk into the Pentagon? You couldn't possibly carry enough ammo on you (especially if you ride in on the Metro) to pull that off.
              Nah, the guards drop ammo & guns. And in some hidden places like the showers or some shit, there's first aid kits that bring you back to full health.

Be sure to save often, though.

When all else fails, load & keep trying.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

My cop buddy is telling me pretty much the same thing I have been hearing on WTOP radio.

Douchebag walks up and reaches into his clothing for I.d., so the officers think.
                This asshole pulls a gun and opens up and hits both officers. My wounded brothers from the others mothers fight back and hit polesmoker in the head and arm.

I'm told the officers may have been behind their checkpoint sheilds when the firing began and this may be why they were only wounded in the groin and shoulder instead of vital organs.

ONLY!!!

God Bless the .40 and these two guardians.

Personally I wouldn't feel bad if this coward dies of his wounds tonight.

Fucking coward!

Sorry but I thought I might be able to get some interesting inside info.
                Last edited by VanHalener; 03-04-2010, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  $5 says it was some angry Teabagger (again). Glad to hear the victims will pull through, but fuck that guy. :dafinger:
                  Same thing I was thinking. Probably got the impression from Fox News that he'd be an American hero for it and Sarah Palin would pin a medal on him.

I actually hope he lives. Frankly, I want to hear his explanation and see him hauled off into a hole for the rest of his life.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

John Patrick Imafag Badell, or some shit, is the shooter.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                      Been in that area many, many, many times from my years stationed there....

You can get off the Metro, go up the escalators, and actually into the building before you get to the security gates....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          $5 says it was some angry Teabagger (again).
                          There's that broad paint brush again.

Is everyone that opposes Obama and his warped agenda a "tea bagger?"
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

I stand corrected (a little):

I guess since 9/11 they've moved the security station closer to the top of the escalators....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

The shoe fits, and has "BBB" scrawled on it.

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              There's that broad paint brush again.

Is everyone that opposes Obama and his warped agenda a "tea bagger?"

No, just the uninformed, inbred, hateful, treasonous shitbag ones.... y'know, like you. :tongue0011:

Yeah, that broad paint brush pretty much covers them...
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...