PDA

View Full Version : Poor Vince Neil. LMAO!

sadaist
03-06-2010, 04:46 AM
Browsing YouTube and this guys comment fucking killed me. You only need to watch the first 5 seconds or so of the video for what he is talking about. Spot on! Sometimes comments are better than the vids themselves.

Comment by PasteTheNinja

Vince Neil sounded like he was singing Japanese or something in the begining

Kee Chama Ha, Nara Sai

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FpB-olwUTuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FpB-olwUTuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dan
03-06-2010, 05:01 AM
OMG?

They Suck Big Time.:D

Panamark
03-06-2010, 05:34 AM
The gig in Sydney Dec 2005 was great. Better than I expected.
Go figure ??

Ralphy Lee Fox
03-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Vince sings the same for like 30 years already. Nothing shocking about that.
Still he's my fave singer next to DLR.

Btw, Godsmack fucking sucks and it was a very dumb choice like for a supporting band for Motley.

Antman
03-06-2010, 09:31 AM
No one forced Godsmack to play the fest. My thing is you should have some idea of what you're getting into. Godsmack had a chance to play for bigger crowds than usual and being exposed to a new audience. Goes with the territory.

sadaist
03-06-2010, 09:58 AM

I didn't post this to rip on Vince. I just thought the comment was classic. Sounds like a couple of the posters here. I love Vince & Crue. They were my very first concert in 1985 with Loudness opening up. Seen them about 7 times since and never disappointed.

sadaist
03-06-2010, 10:03 AM
If you're interested in the "feud" that the clip is about, here is the other side of it from the singer of Godsmack.

Sorry. Embedding disabled. :(

YouTube - GODSMACK VS MOTLEY CRUE EGOS ON CRUE FEST 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvpEX-yZlmI)

Va Beach VH Fan
03-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Crue Fest 2 sucked ass... It was a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE decision to play the entire Dr. Feelgood album, half of the show was completely dead....

On the other hand, and I NEVER say this about a "younger" band, but it was quite refreshing to hear Godsmack's set. There was no doubt, at least in my old mind, that they outplayed the Crue on that night....

Va Beach VH Fan
03-06-2010, 11:33 AM
If you're interested in the "feud" that the clip is about, here is the other side of it from the singer of Godsmack.

Sorry. Embedding disabled. :(

YouTube - GODSMACK VS MOTLEY CRUE EGOS ON CRUE FEST 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvpEX-yZlmI)

He said that quite politically correct, but you know exactly what he's talking about (old and fat kinda give it away)....

Ralphy Lee Fox
03-06-2010, 02:26 PM
I love Vince & Crue. They were my very first concert in 1985 with Loudness opening up. Seen them about 7 times since and never disappointed.

I envy ya.

Terry
03-07-2010, 08:32 AM

Btw, Godsmack fucking sucks and it was a very dumb choice like for a supporting band for Motley.

While I couldn't imagine anyone else other than Neil singing for Motley Crue, he's...just not all that great a singer. Good entertainer, but that's not quite the same thing.

Ralphy Lee Fox
03-07-2010, 08:47 AM
While I couldn't imagine anyone else other than Neil singing for Motley Crue, he's...just not all that great a singer. Good entertainer, but that's not quite the same thing.

Well DLR isn't that strong vocally either and so what? We all love him.

sadaist
03-07-2010, 10:29 AM

Nope. He's not. But I don't want Andrea Bocelli singing for Van Halen or Crue...or even Ratt. I want the original guys. It's about the whole package, the flavor, the style, the attitude.

Ralphy Lee Fox
03-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Nope. He's not. But I don't want Andrea Bocelli singing for Van Halen or Crue...or even Ratt. I want the original guys. It's about the whole package, the flavor, the style, the attitude.

That's what I meant.

Btw... Andrea Bocelli singing "Round And Round"?
Dude, you're to blame 'cause I just imagined this.

sadaist
03-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Btw... Andrea Bocelli singing "Round And Round"?
Dude, you're to blame 'cause I just imagined this.

LMAO! Sorry dude. But hey, thanks a whole fucking lot for now putting it into my head as well. :hee:

Terry
03-07-2010, 08:15 PM

In some respects, although Roth had a rich bottom-end to his voice, solid mid-range and some phenominal screams.

ppg960
03-08-2010, 09:32 PM
In some respects, although Roth had a rich bottom-end to his voice, solid mid-range and some phenominal screams.

I agree 100% Terry...
DLR has an original voice and attitude. Look how many singers have tried to copy his style over the years!!

NATEDOG001976
03-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Browsing YouTube and this guys comment fucking killed me. You only need to watch the first 5 seconds or so of the video for what he is talking about. Spot on! Sometimes comments are better than the vids themselves.

Comment by PasteTheNinja

Vince Neil sounded like he was singing Japanese or something in the begining

Kee Chama Ha, Nara Sai

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FpB-olwUTuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FpB-olwUTuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I love the Crue, but Vince is a 1st class a-hole if you meet him in person.