X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Poor Vince Neil. LMAO!

Browsing YouTube and this guys comment fucking killed me. You only need to watch the first 5 seconds or so of the video for what he is talking about. Spot on! Sometimes comments are better than the vids themselves.

Comment by PasteTheNinja

Vince Neil sounded like he was singing Japanese or something in the begining

Kee Chama Ha, Nara Sai

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FpB-olwUTuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FpB-olwUTuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

OMG?

They Suck Big Time.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

The gig in Sydney Dec 2005 was great. Better than I expected.
      Go figure ??
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Ralphy Lee Fox
        Roadie
        • Mar 2010

Vince sings the same for like 30 years already. Nothing shocking about that.
        Still he's my fave singer next to DLR.

Btw, Godsmack fucking sucks and it was a very dumb choice like for a supporting band for Motley.
        "You keep on raining and I'll still be the parade"
        David Lee Roth

Comment

• Antman
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

No one forced Godsmack to play the fest. My thing is you should have some idea of what you're getting into. Godsmack had a chance to play for bigger crowds than usual and being exposed to a new audience. Goes with the territory.
          When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ralphy Lee Fox

I didn't post this to rip on Vince. I just thought the comment was classic. Sounds like a couple of the posters here. I love Vince & Crue. They were my very first concert in 1985 with Loudness opening up. Seen them about 7 times since and never disappointed.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

If you're interested in the "feud" that the clip is about, here is the other side of it from the singer of Godsmack.

Sorry. Embedding disabled.

YouTube - GODSMACK VS MOTLEY CRUE EGOS ON CRUE FEST 2

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Crue Fest 2 sucked ass... It was a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE decision to play the entire Dr. Feelgood album, half of the show was completely dead....

On the other hand, and I NEVER say this about a "younger" band, but it was quite refreshing to hear Godsmack's set. There was no doubt, at least in my old mind, that they outplayed the Crue on that night....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                  If you're interested in the "feud" that the clip is about, here is the other side of it from the singer of Godsmack.

Sorry. Embedding disabled.

YouTube - GODSMACK VS MOTLEY CRUE EGOS ON CRUE FEST 2
                  He said that quite politically correct, but you know exactly what he's talking about (old and fat kinda give it away)....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Ralphy Lee Fox
                    Roadie
                    • Mar 2010

I love Vince & Crue. They were my very first concert in 1985 with Loudness opening up. Seen them about 7 times since and never disappointed.
                    I envy ya.
                    David Lee Roth

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Btw, Godsmack fucking sucks and it was a very dumb choice like for a supporting band for Motley.
                      While I couldn't imagine anyone else other than Neil singing for Motley Crue, he's...just not all that great a singer. Good entertainer, but that's not quite the same thing.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Ralphy Lee Fox
                        Roadie
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Terry
                        While I couldn't imagine anyone else other than Neil singing for Motley Crue, he's...just not all that great a singer. Good entertainer, but that's not quite the same thing.
                        Well DLR isn't that strong vocally either and so what? We all love him.
                        David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Well DLR isn't that strong vocally either and so what? We all love him.
                          Nope. He's not. But I don't want Andrea Bocelli singing for Van Halen or Crue...or even Ratt. I want the original guys. It's about the whole package, the flavor, the style, the attitude.

Comment

• Ralphy Lee Fox
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2010

Nope. He's not. But I don't want Andrea Bocelli singing for Van Halen or Crue...or even Ratt. I want the original guys. It's about the whole package, the flavor, the style, the attitude.

That's what I meant.

Btw... Andrea Bocelli singing "Round And Round"?
                            Dude, you're to blame 'cause I just imagined this.
                            David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Btw... Andrea Bocelli singing "Round And Round"?
                              Dude, you're to blame 'cause I just imagined this.

LMAO! Sorry dude. But hey, thanks a whole fucking lot for now putting it into my head as well.

Comment

Working...