X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Perfect Mothers Day Present

I see Mothers Day in the US isn't for another couple of months but in the UK it's this Sunday so time to give out this great present idea.

My New Pink Button - Bettie | My New Pink Button

My New Pink Button - Bettie

Our Price: $29.95

Description:

My New Pink Button (tm) is a temporary dye to restore the youthful pink color back to your labia. There is no other product like it. This patent pending formula was designed by a female certified Paramedical Esthetician after she discovered her own genital color loss. While looking online for a solution she discovered thousands of other women asking the same questions regarding their color loss. After countless searches revealing no solution available and a discussion with her own gynecologist she decided to create her own. Now there is a solution!

Features

• Think of that favorite lipstick you wear for those dressy black tie affairs and think "Bettie". This shade blends with a woman's own skin tones to bring out that "sexy hot pink, I am fired up, look". Go dancing this weekend and remember to bring "Bettie" along!

• Dye System Kit includes 20 disposable applicators, mixing dish, labia colorant dye and instructional guide.

• Our Products are Never Tested on Animals, but it will bring out the Animal in You!

• Easy to use - applies in just one minute - and your pink is back!

• 20 applications per bottle
  • SparkieD
    Veteran
    • Sep 2006

So, essentially, it's just lipstick of another kind.
    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
      So, essentially, it's just lipstick of another kind.
      Don't you mean lip gloss? Mmmmm...root beer.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

MY MOTHER!!! doesn't have one of "Those Things" ewwwwww eehhhhhawwwwwwwwwwwwww...lol

I sprung full grown from my fathers loins.... ready to fight, fukk, or buy the next round.

You Rat Batard!lol

Comment

Working...